News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Blackhawks 2010-11 Title Defense/Capocalypse/Kyle Beach Murder Thread  ( 62,711 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 07:46:00 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 04, 2010, 11:57:40 PM
Need one more for fantasy to make it even. I'll close it after that and we can set the auto draft (or real draft, if you prefer).

COME ON, PEOPLE! ONE MORE!

All right, I give.  Prepare to be dominated by Sopel's Dong.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Ok, would you guys prefer to do some kind of real draft or would you prefer that the computer do it for you?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 08:58:08 AM
Ok, would you guys prefer to do some kind of real draft or would you prefer that the computer do it for you?

I would love to do a live draft, but, since the season starts on Thursday, there's probably no time.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Oleg on October 05, 2010, 09:06:52 AM

I would love to do a live draft, but, since the season starts on Thursday, there's probably no time.

I'd be ok with doing a live draft on Sunday if we're doing H-2-H or ATM. If it's rotisserie, green light that auto draft and let's get into this. But let us know when you're going to green light it. I actually want to auto tune some dudes this year.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
(||)

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 09:19:55 AM

I'd be ok with doing a live draft on Sunday if we're doing H-2-H or ATM. If it's rotisserie, green light that auto draft and let's get into this. But let us know when you're going to green light it. I actually want to auto tune some dudes this year.

Since we have a head to head system, I think would could do a regular draft on Sunday and then delay the beginning of the league until week 2 of the season.

Thoughts?
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 09:22:13 AM

Since we have a head to head system, I think would could do a regular draft on Sunday and then delay the beginning of the league until week 2 of the season.

Thoughts?

Fuck that, just autodraft it tonight and let's get the fuck on with it.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on October 05, 2010, 09:27:04 AM

Thoughts?

I'm inclined to agree with Slak, so unless I hear otherwise in the next hour or so, I'm just going to go ahead and do this.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 09:41:41 AM

Thoughts?

I'm inclined to agree with Slak, so unless I hear otherwise in the next hour or so, I'm just going to go ahead and do this.

Ain't no way I'm disagreeing with Slak. DO IT

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Yeti on October 05, 2010, 09:45:09 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 09:41:41 AM

Thoughts?

Ain't no way I'm disagreeing with Slak. DO IT

If anyone is infallible, it's Pope Slaky.  Do it.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Autodraft has been selected.  Per Yahoo: "Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Saturday, Oct 9."

Scoring from games this week will be applied retroactively.

Or, if y'all prefer, we can defer the scoring until next week.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 09:58:11 AM
Autodraft has been selected.  Per Yahoo: "Your auto draft will be completed between now and 11:59 PM PT on Saturday, Oct 9."

So do we have til Staruday night to pre-rank?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 10:23:38 AM

You can continuously pre-rank through the draft period.

Including Staruday.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Pre-rank your draft selection and then select ready on the draft tab when you are ready to begin.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Gilgamesh on October 05, 2010, 10:27:11 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on October 05, 2010, 10:23:38 AM

You can continuously pre-rank through the draft period.

Including Staruday.

Nothing like a fine Staruday in Smarch.  Especially in Seattke.