News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Blackhawks 2010-11 Title Defense/Capocalypse/Kyle Beach Murder Thread  ( 62,707 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

"LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 20, 2011, 09:22:30 AM

"LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

We get it: Morph had great seats.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Kinda strange that Luongo didn't grab some bench in between the 2nd and 3rd periods.  What was the upside to leaving him out there?  He ended up having to slink off the ice when the Hawks were about to go on another power play anyway.  I'm sure that was better for his psyche than just hitting the bars after the second period.

Not that it's going to matter...I'm just glad we've got 60 more minutes of hockey.  Still...just seems weird.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on April 20, 2011, 01:21:27 PM
Kinda strange that Luongo didn't grab some bench in between the 2nd and 3rd periods.  What was the upside to leaving him out there?  He ended up having to slink off the ice when the Hawks were about to go on another power play anyway.  I'm sure that was better for his psyche than just hitting the bars after the second period.

Not that it's going to matter...I'm just glad we've got 60 more minutes of hockey.  Still...just seems weird.

Not that wierd, when you realize the Canucks' coach is retarded.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on April 21, 2011, 08:20:41 AM

The look on his face during one the stoppages in the third period was priceless. Mouth open, staring at the ceiling. What a dope.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on April 21, 2011, 09:09:18 AM

The look on his face during one the stoppages in the third period was priceless. Mouth open, staring at the ceiling. What a dope.

Forget about letting Luongo play the second period the other night...forget his not calling a timeout after Keith's goal...

Marvel tonight at his inability to get the Sedins away from Bolland, even with the last line change.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Luongo makes how much, exactly?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on April 21, 2011, 10:19:50 PM
Luongo makes how much, exactly?

Make no mistake the man is world class. For some reason the Blackhawks turn him into a pile of suck.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on April 21, 2011, 09:09:18 AM

When he actually used his time out last night after Keith's goal, it was as if he pulled the correct lever and got a banana pellet.
TIME TO POST!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Seabrook is in.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on April 24, 2011, 11:21:56 AM
Seabrook is in.

Shit, I hope he's really okay.  I'd hate to see Seabs become a tard in vain.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on April 24, 2011, 11:28:42 AM
Quote from: Slaky on April 24, 2011, 11:21:56 AM
Seabrook is in.

Shit, I hope he's really okay.  I'd hate to see Seabs become a tard in vain.

The one thing you two have in common is you both wear a helmet to work. He'll be fine.
TIME TO POST!

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club
Good win despite playing a guy short.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BBM on April 24, 2011, 09:59:32 PM
Good win despite playing a guy short.

Hey, he scored the game winner. Restrict the short jokes to Oleg.
TIME TO POST!

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club