News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Score some fucking runs thread  ( 134,403 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Score some fucking runs thread
« Reply #270 on: June 17, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on June 17, 2009, 05:37:47 PM
This team fucking sucks.  I was at the game today and the fact that any Cubs fans could talk shit to a Sox fan (and vice versa, they suck too) is flatout retarded.  I had to sit there for 9 innings as some fucktwats behind me dissected every play like they knew what the fuck they were talking about.  All the while, the meth head with the "MONEY MIKE" Sox jersey four rows up was shouting that apparently Jim Thome was the shit, despite showing up for a single pinch-hit late in the game.  I wanted to shove all of them down the stairs, but this team doesn't even deserve that much of an emotional response from me.  Fuck everybody on this team not named Derrek Lee or Ted Lilly.

Fuck Carlos Zambrano?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: June 17, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on June 17, 2009, 05:39:04 PM
Quote from: Weebs on June 17, 2009, 05:37:47 PM
This team fucking sucks.  I was at the game today and the fact that any Cubs fans could talk shit to a Sox fan (and vice versa, they suck too) is flatout retarded.  I had to sit there for 9 innings as some fucktwats behind me dissected every play like they knew what the fuck they were talking about.  All the while, the meth head with the "MONEY MIKE" Sox jersey four rows up was shouting that apparently Jim Thome was the shit, despite showing up for a single pinch-hit late in the game.  I wanted to shove all of them down the stairs, but this team doesn't even deserve that much of an emotional response from me.  Fuck everybody on this team not named Derrek Lee or Ted Lilly.

Fuck Carlos Zambrano?

I'm still on the fence about that lunatic.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: June 17, 2009, 05:43:37 PM »
Zambrano could kick the shit out of Aaron Miles tomorrow, and I know which side of the fence all of you's will be on.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: June 17, 2009, 05:48:33 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 17, 2009, 05:43:37 PM
Zambrano could kick the shit out of Aaron Miles tomorrow, and I know which side of the fence all of you's will be on.

I realize I'm young, but I've never watched a player that I've had such pure hatred for more than Aaron Miles.  He could be hitting a game-winning grand slam and I'd still want to kick him in his dwarf head.  He's the single most infuriating baseball player I've ever had the pleasure of watching.  That includes you, Korey.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: June 17, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »

But he won't.

How anyone can be upset with the pitching is beyond me. It's been fantastic. Better than we could have hoped. Pitching ain't the problem.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: June 17, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
Quote from: Slak on June 17, 2009, 05:49:00 PM

But he won't.

How anyone can be upset with the pitching is beyond me. It's been fantastic. Better than we could have hoped. Pitching ain't the problem.

It's definitely not the problem, but doesn't it seem like Dempster is starting to get Jason Marquis disease, where he gives up JUST enough runs to help the team lose?  Or is that my Dempsterhate being rekindled?
Hire Jim Essian!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2009, 06:00:22 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on June 17, 2009, 05:52:08 PM

But he won't.

It's definitely not the problem, but doesn't it seem like Dempster is starting to get Jason Marquis disease, where he gives up JUST enough runs to help the team lose?  Or is that my Dempsterhate being rekindled?

If zero earned runs is going to be JUST enough for him to get the win, there are much bigger problems than Dempster doing his Jason Marquis shtick.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2009, 06:04:06 PM »
I'm floored that you're actually talking about baseball, rather than compuglobalhypermeganet840.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »

But he won't.

Intrepid Reader: David Kaplan

Surely you're not talking about the same Jason Marquis who is a better pitcher than Big Z.

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2009, 06:07:18 PM »
DPD, but maybe we should trade for the ghost of Jason Marquis?  Phildo thinks he's swell and worthy of consideration on the All-City Useless Team.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2009, 06:11:40 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on June 17, 2009, 06:00:22 PM

But he won't.

If zero earned runs is going to be JUST enough for him to get the win, there are much bigger problems than Dempster doing his Jason Marquis shtick.

I find myself agreeing with Weebs and not with Kerm. I hate my life.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2009, 06:20:17 PM »

But he won't.

You suck.
Hire Jim Essian!

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2009, 06:22:21 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on June 17, 2009, 06:20:17 PM

But he won't.

If zero earned runs is going to be JUST enough for him to get the win, there are much bigger problems than Dempster doing his Jason Marquis shtick then Dempster is absolutely nothing like Jason Marquis.

You suck.

Happy'd?

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2009, 07:15:37 PM »

But he won't.

Way to rag on the guy with daughtercancer, jerk.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2009, 08:10:04 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on June 17, 2009, 06:07:18 PM
DPD, but maybe we should trade for the ghost of Jason Marquis?  Phildo thinks he's swell and worthy of consideration on the All-City Useless Team.

Let's set up a three-way deal netting our CUBBIEZ the talented Jason Marquis and the omgsooooversatile Mark DeRosa.  Get it done, Jim!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?