News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

How do you wipe?

Standing—Hollywood style
Sitting—the humble, old-fashioned American way
Squating/hovering/can't make up my mind
Bidet
Can't reach back there, use the towelrack like a bootscraper
I only shit in the shower
A team of orphans swabs my dainty hole with perfumed chamois leather while I sun on the terrace
I don't

Author Topic: How you crappin'?  ( 65,287 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: How you crappin'?
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 03:32:44 PM
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 02:16:00 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 16, 2010, 02:08:13 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 16, 2010, 12:26:32 PM
Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.

Doesn't mechanical clearing of the drain usually precede the use of caustics?

Anyway, my last girlfriend had a good story about dining at her neighbors' house for the first time. When they were done eating, the kids were instructed to clear off their plates, and the resident children promptly marched into the bathroom, leaving their parents staring at her expectantly. I think it was spaghetti and meatballs.

I know you're real b/c I've met you, but you're a fucking liar.

You can repress it, but it's all a product of your unconscious mind.

So, here's something.  Do you mean "subconscious"?  I've heard others use "unconscious" in the same manner, and far be it for me to question anyone's word choice, but, the question stands.

Unconscious would mean knocked out or not conscious.
Sunconscious would mean thoughts or what-have-you beneath the conscious.

On the other hand, I suppose I see where unconscious would also fit, as in not in conscious thought.  In which case, what's the difference?

I meant "unconscious mind" in the "psychoanalytic" sense of the source of seemingly acausal events such as the plot twists of sleeping dreams.

D'UR.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2010, 03:33:31 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 16, 2010, 03:25:10 PM
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 02:53:53 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 02:16:00 PM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 16, 2010, 02:08:13 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on February 16, 2010, 01:19:48 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 16, 2010, 12:26:32 PM
Actually, I have another tale of the liquid garbage can.  On Friday, my cohabitator called and asked me to pick up Drain-o when I came home.  I did so and when I got home, she dutifully took it and began using it on the shower, as her hair was the reason for its clog in the first place.  So, after about an hour, she goes back to the shower stall and lets hot water go down the drain.  Following this, she begins to remove, by hand and paper-clip, some of the clumps of hair and whatever that had accumulated in the drain.  Now, instead of taking those clumps and putting them in the garbarge can a mere three feet away, she takes them and puts them in the toilet, a mere TWO feet away.

Doesn't mechanical clearing of the drain usually precede the use of caustics?

Anyway, my last girlfriend had a good story about dining at her neighbors' house for the first time. When they were done eating, the kids were instructed to clear off their plates, and the resident children promptly marched into the bathroom, leaving their parents staring at her expectantly. I think it was spaghetti and meatballs.

I know you're real b/c I've met you, but you're a fucking liar.

You can repress it, but it's all a product of your unconscious mind.

So, here's something.  Do you mean "subconscious"?  I've heard others use "unconscious" in the same manner, and far be it for me to question anyone's word choice, but, the question stands.

Unconscious would mean knocked out or not conscious.
Sunconscious would mean thoughts or what-have-you beneath the conscious.

On the other hand, I suppose I see where unconscious would also fit, as in not in conscious thought.  In which case, what's the difference?

What the fuck is "sunconscious?"

Oleg is just promoting his faggy, hippy threads man.
http://www.cafepress.com/+sunconscious_white_tshirt,397877193

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2010, 05:03:41 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2010, 05:05:57 PM »
Quote from: Day Man on February 16, 2010, 05:03:41 PM
Quote from: morpheus on February 16, 2010, 02:02:26 PM

So would it be...

ZD + Breasts = KP

Sure. I can see that. I think both are good looking.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2010, 05:43:08 PM »
Fundraising advice for Andy:  Collect the wisdom of this thread and market it as a toilet training manual for new parents.  Advertise it with a caution that if they screw it up their kid could end up posting here someday.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2010, 07:11:23 AM »
Quote from: BH on February 16, 2010, 05:05:57 PM

So would it be...

ZD + Breasts = KP

I mean, they're not ugly, but there are certainly hotter broads to look at.  Like, Maggie G.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2010, 09:06:11 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 17, 2010, 07:11:23 AM
Quote from: BH on February 16, 2010, 05:05:57 PM

So would it be...

ZD + Breasts = KP

I mean, they're not ugly, but there are certainly hotter broads to look at.  Like, Maggie G.

HAWT.

I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »
Because this thread is entirely too awesome to end with Maggie Thryllenhaal, I'm bumping for a legit question.

Do you always piss when you take a crap?

Because lately I've been having to go back to the bathroom just a few minutes after the dump because I somehow forget to piss. (Insert Pen is so old joke here).

Just wondering if this is common or if I'm beginning the slow journey into dementia.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 18, 2010, 03:12:39 PM
Because this thread is entirely too awesome to end with Maggie Thryllenhaal, I'm bumping for a legit question.

Because lately I've been having to go back to the bathroom just a few minutes after the dump because I somehow forget to piss. (Insert Pen is so old joke here).

Just wondering if this is common or if I'm beginning the slow journey into dementia.

I piss while I crap on occasion. It's not a commonplace though.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on February 18, 2010, 03:15:01 PM

For me, it's always a given. 

Also, since lunch has long passed you Central Time Zoners, yesterday I had the worst diarrhea known to man.  I think it was a combination of buffalo wings and a Long Island Iced Tea that I had at lunch.

That shit came out like a fucking garden hose.  Burned like a mofo.  It felt like pure stomach acid.

PS - It was a birthday lunch, so drinking was appropriate.  The boss was there, after all.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 18, 2010, 03:19:23 PM

Also, since lunch has long passed you Central Time Zoners, yesterday I had the worst diarrhea known to man.  I think it was a combination of buffalo wings and a Long Island Iced Tea that I had at lunch.

That shit came out like a fucking garden hose.  Burned like a mofo.  It felt like pure stomach acid.

PS - It was a birthday lunch, so drinking was appropriate.  The boss was there, after all.

Did your boss pay for a trip to the VIP room?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2010, 03:42:44 PM »
Quote from: Jon on February 18, 2010, 03:34:37 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 18, 2010, 03:19:23 PM

Did your boss pay for a trip to the VIP room?

He was too busy makin' it rain!
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »

I'm not a Dr. but I think if you don't piss while you're shitting, you should go see a doctor.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2010, 03:52:24 PM »
Softly and regularly.  And we're out of Glade.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2010, 03:53:41 PM »
Remember: sometimes poo, always pee.