News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Packers/Steelers NFL Dystopia Super Bowl Thread  ( 5,701 )

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Packers/Steelers NFL Dystopia Super Bowl Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2011, 02:06:43 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 07, 2011, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: Oleg on February 07, 2011, 01:51:58 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 07, 2011, 01:50:41 PM
So we have Chad and Huebiter strongly against it, Tony and Gil all in favor, JD non-committal and Stew thoroughly confused.

I have no idea what this means but I'm pretty sure that (||) is here to stay until I find a better way of slipping in (ayo!) some geigh jokes without flagrantly mentioning buttseks and the like.

If it helps, I'm for it and against it.

If it helps: I either agree with Oleg or don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2011, 02:11:58 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on February 07, 2011, 02:06:43 PM
Quote from: Bort on February 07, 2011, 02:04:55 PM
Quote from: Oleg on February 07, 2011, 01:51:58 PM
So we have Chad and Huebiter strongly against it, Tony and Gil all in favor, JD non-committal and Stew thoroughly confused.

I have no idea what this means but I'm pretty sure that (||) is here to stay until I find a better way of slipping in (ayo!) some geigh jokes without flagrantly mentioning buttseks and the like.

If it helps, I'm for it and against it.

If it helps: I either agree with Oleg or don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

If I don't survive, tell my wife: "Hello."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2011, 02:30:26 PM »

Or you could just be more prudential in your usage of it instead of every single time that you spot a word or sentence that could even be remotely construed as a double entendre for ghey secks. 

And how the hell did nobody know what that meant?  I'm old, fat and out of the way and I knew what it meant.

Now  I'm scared.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2011, 02:31:31 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 07, 2011, 02:30:26 PM

Or you could just be more prudential in your usage of it instead of every single time that you spot a word or sentence that could even be remotely construed as a double entendre for ghey secks. 

And how the hell did nobody know what that meant?  I'm old, fat and out of the way and I knew what it meant.

Now  I'm scared.

(||)
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2011, 02:34:36 PM »

Are you new here?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 07, 2011, 02:34:36 PM

Are you new here?

(||)

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »

Are you new here?

DPD. 

Actually it wasn't here where I noticed it so much as it was teh Book of Faces.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2011, 02:42:15 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 07, 2011, 02:38:20 PM

Are you new here?

DPD. 

To which you are, in fact, new. Fair enough.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2011, 02:45:04 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 07, 2011, 02:42:15 PM

Are you new here?

DPD. 

The only thing worse than the game is this thread.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2011, 02:49:29 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on February 07, 2011, 02:45:04 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 07, 2011, 02:42:15 PM

Are you new here?

DPD.  

The only thing worse than the game is this thread.

I agree and while I'm not at all proud of my role in this, that fucking game is unsalvageable in thread form unless somebody starts posting some tit pics and doesn't stop until August.