News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Doritos/Bud Light Bowl Breakdown  ( 5,910 )

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Doritos/Bud Light Bowl Breakdown
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 10, 2010, 03:23:54 PM
Quote from: Brownie on February 10, 2010, 03:21:23 PM
Manning didn't shit the field, but he didn't throw for 500 yards because Drew Brees and the Saints cheated and put together drives that are too long! The NFL should make a rule that prevents you from having the ball too much. It takes away from the spirit of the game. Score a TD or give the ball to Peyton Manning. Shit or get off the pot.

I don't know what actual time of possession was, but the Saints' long drives in the second and third quarter, keeping the Colts O idle was huge. Remember when the Dolphins has ToP vs. Indy of 48:00 or so and still lost to the Colts and everyone said: "LOLZ! Time of POSSESSION IS MEANINGLESS!" The Colts would have scored 60 against the Fish if they had 25-30 mins of possession in that game. Sometimes your offense can be your defense too.

Do you think the Bears' D going into the shitter this year and in 2007 had anything to do with a shitty rushing game?

See! Dirty Football! And all the Vikings fans warned me! They told me Williams' strategy was to have the Saints tackle Favre!

Saints? Sounds like Sinners to me!

Peyton Manning hadn't touched a football in damn near 70 real-time minutes at one point.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2010, 08:19:15 PM »
News flash.    AFTER THE SUPERBOWL THERE WAS BIG PARTY ON BOURBON STREET.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2010, 08:26:57 AM »
I don't know if anyone's seen this picture before, but I just came accross it.  I guess that means it was seen by everyone else at least two or three days ago.  Anyway, since facepalms are pretty righteous, I present you:

Also awesome in this pic:  he's obviously already done drinking, as he's downing water and Advil.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:02 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 11, 2010, 08:26:57 AM
Also awesome in this pic:  he's obviously already done drinking, as he's downing water and Advil.

I'm pretty sure the doucheknuckle with the horsehead hat and eye tape gave him a migraine.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2010, 09:12:40 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 11, 2010, 09:11:02 AM

I'm pretty sure the doucheknuckle with the horsehead hat and eye tape gave him a migraine.

That guy's wearing a Joseph Addai jersey.  I see nothing wrong with him.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2010, 09:18:09 AM »

That guy served his country, show a little respect.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2010, 09:21:26 AM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on February 11, 2010, 09:12:40 AM

That guy's wearing a Joseph Addai jersey.  I see nothing wrong with him.

That could be an Eric Dickerson jersey.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2011, 05:01:54 PM »
So, Sean Payton saved New Orleans from Katrina, and now he will only fly in for games as he fulfills his lifelong dream ... to live in Dallas?