News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Electronic Devices  ( 15,402 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Electronic Devices
« on: March 30, 2011, 09:48:02 AM »
For the non-Apple and video game console people here.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Electronic Devices
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 10:08:34 AM »
Anyone else considering an upgrade of their BTE Clarion cochlear implant system to the new Harmony hi-res processor?

Looks awesome!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 10:33:44 AM »
Why does Yeti enjoy being tased in the bum?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 10:52:16 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 30, 2011, 10:33:44 AM

Have you ever been tased there? It's a sudden rush of pure ecstasy that can only be matched by burning Snork in a firebarn

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 10:54:56 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 30, 2011, 10:52:16 AM

Have you ever been tased there? It's a sudden rush of pure ecstasy that can only be matched by burning Snork in a firebarn

Which ELECTRONIC taser do you recommend?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 10:57:59 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 30, 2011, 10:54:56 AM

Hopefully SPORTS! by Tasers, Inc.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:03:26 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on March 30, 2011, 10:54:56 AM

Well, I have an Apple one that no longer tases, but I'll sell it to you for $389.97. That comes with the upgraded Don't Tase Me Bro and Fat Jesus settings that cost $1.99 and $0.98 respectively. I'll even give you my iTase account.

Personally, I'm going to a new HTC Thundertase. Unlimited tasing. Open-source software

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 11:22:32 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on March 30, 2011, 11:03:26 AM

Personally, I'm going to a new HTC Thundertase. Unlimited tasing. Open-source software

Unfortunately, I hear you can only get 1-2 tases out of it before it has to be re-charged.

BOOM!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 11:27:28 AM »
Guys, I bet if we tried really hard, we could get this thread to go away before it becomes a problem.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 11:04:01 AM »
Baseball teams areinstalling new electronic devices in their baseball places. Pretty sure Yeti and his ACBros will need some squeegees once this data becomes public.

QuoteFieldf/x will create a digital catalog of virtually every movement at every Major League Baseball game in every park. Already in place in San Francisco's AT&T Park, it is coming to four more venues this year. If all goes according to plan, it will be in every major league park by 2012.

Fieldf/x is a motion-capture system created by Chicago- based Sportvision. It uses four cameras perched high above the field to track players and the ball and log their movements, gathering more than 2.5 million records per game. That means you could find out whether Ichiro Suzuki truly gets the best jump on fly balls hit into the right-field gap, or if Derek Jeter really deserved that Gold Glove last year.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 11:22:50 AM »
Quote from: R-V on April 07, 2011, 11:04:01 AM
Baseball teams areinstalling new electronic devices in their baseball places. Pretty sure Yeti and his ACBros will need some squeegees once this data becomes public.

QuoteFieldf/x will create a digital catalog of virtually every movement at every Major League Baseball game in every park. Already in place in San Francisco's AT&T Park, it is coming to four more venues this year. If all goes according to plan, it will be in every major league park by 2012.

Fieldf/x is a motion-capture system created by Chicago- based Sportvision. It uses four cameras perched high above the field to track players and the ball and log their movements, gathering more than 2.5 million records per game. That means you could find out whether Ichiro Suzuki truly gets the best jump on fly balls hit into the right-field gap, or if Derek Jeter really deserved that Gold Glove last year.

None of that matters because it still can't predict when a baseball will hit a pigeon in the outfield.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2011, 11:24:16 AM »
Quote from: Eli on April 07, 2011, 11:22:50 AM
Quote from: R-V on April 07, 2011, 11:04:01 AM

None of that matters because it still can't predict when a baseball will hit a pigeon in the outfield.

Wanna bet?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
So Yeti, as a iphone 4 user and a thunderbolt user, what's the skinny? I'm dying to know. Give us the 4-1-1 asap please.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »

I once accidentally leaned over and put my hand into a salt-water rheostat in the carport. Way better.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!