News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica series  ( 42,068 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: Battlestar Galactica series
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2008, 11:51:12 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on April 03, 2008, 10:24:07 PM
Quote from: powen01 on April 03, 2008, 07:36:59 PM
"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."

Suck it, old topic warning message.

Tomorrow night is the start of the final season.  Show of hands... who is enthused?

Shut up Paul, you're a douche? 

I'm desperate for this season to start ... and yet, I want to wait til it's over so I can watch it all in one or two shots.

Thanks Kurt.  Strangely enough, I have already been "Paul'd" twice, but each time got Ratto'd.  I appreciate it nonetheless. 

The last few days I have been watching the BSG marathons.  Yeah, it's great all in one hit, but I gotta admit that I'm enough of a dork that I watch my favorite shows more than once.  I'm even enough of a tool that I will get a Papa John's Pizza just because they are one of the sponsors.

Chuckosan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 06:45:43 AM »
Can't wait until tonight?  You can be done with it before the Cubs game starts:

http://www.scifi.com/index.php

And you've gotta love the picture they use as a teaser.  Are they suggesting something by Lee's chalice instead of a water glass?

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 10:49:36 AM »
Red dress.  Hot.

Guh.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on April 03, 2008, 11:51:12 PM

Tomorrow night is the start of the final season.  Show of hands... who is enthused?

I'm desperate for this season to start ... and yet, I want to wait til it's over so I can watch it all in one or two shots.

Thanks Kurt.  Strangely enough, I have already been "Paul'd" twice, but each time got Ratto'd.  I appreciate it nonetheless. 

The last few days I have been watching the BSG marathons.  Yeah, it's great all in one hit, but I gotta admit that I'm enough of a dork that I watch my favorite shows more than once.  I'm even enough of a tool that I will get a Papa John's Pizza just because they are one of the sponsors.

Yeah, I wasn't sure, hence the question mark at the end.  People change screen names so often that I'm honestly not sure who's who sometimes, anyway.  I can't keep up with every thread, and I guess that makes me a loser, if you're a loser because you don't read every post on a message board, even when it's as awesome as this one.
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »
It was a nice welcome back episode.  A bit too much recap in teh actual ep for my tasetes, but it seems like it's been off forever.  I suppose it was necessary.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on April 04, 2008, 11:20:52 AM
Quote from: powen01 on April 03, 2008, 11:51:12 PM

Yeah, I wasn't sure, hence the question mark at the end.  People change screen names so often that I'm honestly not sure who's who sometimes, anyway.  I can't keep up with every thread, and I guess that makes me a loser, if you're a loser because you don't read every post on a message board, even when it's as awesome as this one.

Agreed.  That's why I appreciate it nonetheless... what with the flood of newbs thread, Ratto post feedings, and overall smorgasbord of Desipio goodness, even a bum like myself can't keep up with the double entendres, multiple threads, and various personalities and handles around here.  I mostly just sit back and reserve my comments for t-ball jokes and topics I really know...

Like obsessing over the chick in the red dress...  That, I am really good at doing.  Or wishing I was doing.  Or something...

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2008, 12:57:07 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 04, 2008, 11:49:42 AM
It was a nice welcome back episode.  A bit too much recap in teh actual ep for my tasetes, but it seems like it's been off forever.  I suppose it was necessary.

You're supposed to precede that with SPOILER ALERT!!! and flail your arms around.  Kidding. 

Wasn't all the recap covered by the "What the frak is going on" video?  Grrr.  Filler. 

Chuckosan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2008, 11:04:03 PM »
Intense stuff with Caly.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2008, 12:18:32 AM »
Quote from: Chuckosan on April 18, 2008, 11:04:03 PM
Intense stuff with Caly.

Watching it right now.  It really is getting intense... especially with all the Cylon infighting.  Back to the show...

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2008, 12:28:23 AM »
Oh.  Shit.  That was messed up. 

Seriously though, the Cylons turning on all the 6's... that was a real tragedy. 

All that beautiful bionic poon... gone.

It's insanity. 

Chuckosan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2008, 10:34:55 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on April 19, 2008, 12:28:23 AM
It's insanity. 
They are also getting very, very close to Earth.  Check the constellation in teh background of this picture:

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2008, 07:38:05 AM »
Simply fantastic.  This shit is brilliant.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »
I'm assuming some of you have seen the preview for next week's episode, "The Hub".  Tricky camera work and editing, but I'm going to call it now:  Laura Roslin is not revealed as a Cylon.  It's one of the others that is with her.  I think it's a red herring the way they have presented it.

Anyone noticed Admiral Adama referring to Athena's murdering of Six as the killing of a "woman"? 

I love this goddamn show. 

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »
Yeah...that's become standard fare in TV these days.  I can't wait.  I don't think it's Roslin, it's been said it isn't Balthar, it's not going to be Adama (what's the point since he's already given command over to Tigh and that doesn't play into the prequel they're doing), it's not Apollo (since he's not there)...  Is it Starbuck?  Seems too easy.  I'm trying to think of another main character it could be. 

2nd best show on TV.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2008, 01:03:36 PM »