News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Blackhawks 2010-11 Title Defense/Capocalypse/Kyle Beach Murder Thread  ( 62,818 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
I wonder if today's Tribune sports' section came stained with the tears of David Haugh.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Marcus Kruger scheduled to skate tonight. He's basically Dave Bolland without that whole losing faceoffs thing.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on March 23, 2011, 10:48:03 AM

Marcus Kruger scheduled to skate tonight. He's basically Dave Bolland without that whole losing faceoffs thing.

So... yay?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on March 23, 2011, 12:29:22 PM

So... yay?

I'd say Yay, but not DAMN RIGHT YAY.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

My HS calc teacher? What a world

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

He was 45% in the SEL. Not exactly Yanic Perreault but not disgraceful.

Anyway, he's a two way guy so hopefully people don't expect a hattie in his first game.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on March 23, 2011, 12:56:36 PM

Anyway, he's a two way guy so hopefully people don't expect a hattie in his first game.

He compares favorably to a young [Insert Swedish center's name].
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Fork on March 23, 2011, 01:01:21 PM

He compares favorably to a young [Insert Swedish center's name].

So, he's going to play in 2 games and retire?

BBM

• Hank White Fan Club

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BBM on March 23, 2011, 01:52:43 PM

That guy looks nothing like Ryan Kesler.
TIME TO POST!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

(||)
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
http://www.freep.com/article/20110329/SPORTS05/110329041/No-suspension-coming-Wings-forward-Todd-Bertuzzi-

QuoteDetroit Red Wings forward Todd Bertuzzi will not face any further disciplinary action for his hit on Chicago forward Ryan Johnson in Monday night's game.

"I talked to the league – no suspension for Bert," Wings general manager Ken Holland said this morning.

Bertuzzi was ejected after getting a five-minute elbowing major 5:17 into the 3-2 overtime loss. Bertuzzi hit Johnson just as he'd played the puck, catching him with an elbow even as Bertuzzi backed off the hit. Johnson's helmet flew off as he fell to the ice.

Johnson continued to play and was adamant afterwards that Bertuzzi didn't intend to cause injury. Bertuzzi sought out Johnson while he was getting minor treatment immediately after the incident.

"I don't think it was malicious," Johnson said. "He was very apologetic. He came in here."

When it comes to head shots, should the distinction between "malicious" and "reckless" really make all that much difference?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on March 29, 2011, 10:19:20 AM
http://www.freep.com/article/20110329/SPORTS05/110329041/No-suspension-coming-Wings-forward-Todd-Bertuzzi-

QuoteDetroit Red Wings forward Todd Bertuzzi will not face any further disciplinary action for his hit on Chicago forward Ryan Johnson in Monday night's game.

"I talked to the league – no suspension for Bert," Wings general manager Ken Holland said this morning.

Bertuzzi was ejected after getting a five-minute elbowing major 5:17 into the 3-2 overtime loss. Bertuzzi hit Johnson just as he'd played the puck, catching him with an elbow even as Bertuzzi backed off the hit. Johnson's helmet flew off as he fell to the ice.

Johnson continued to play and was adamant afterwards that Bertuzzi didn't intend to cause injury. Bertuzzi sought out Johnson while he was getting minor treatment immediately after the incident.

"I don't think it was malicious," Johnson said. "He was very apologetic. He came in here."

When it comes to head shots, should the distinction between "malicious" and "reckless" really make all that much difference?

Especially when talking about Bertuzzi.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
WE NEVER SHOULD OF LET EAGER GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73RC733qhk
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 02, 2011, 10:22:34 PM
WE NEVER SHOULD OF LET EAGER GO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C73RC733qhk

The shame of it is he wasted a move like that to beat Andrew Raycroft.