News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.  ( 60,618 )

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Chicago Bears 2012 Championship Season: Lovestink is Forever.
« Reply #270 on: November 05, 2012, 08:46:27 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 05, 2012, 08:41:09 AM
Quote from: Tonker on November 05, 2012, 01:16:40 AM
Quote from: SKO on October 29, 2012, 05:05:25 PM
Quote from: Slaky on October 29, 2012, 04:47:21 PM
Quote from: PenPho on October 29, 2012, 04:46:09 PM
Quote from: SKO on October 29, 2012, 04:26:38 PM
From the PFF Refocused article about the Bears game: "While Jay Cutler was sacked six times, no one offensive lineman surrendered more than one." I can't decide if that's good or bad news. One the one hand, it was just one mistake! On the other hand, it was just one mistake by every single player on the line.

We didn't have the game here, but I heard it on the radio for a while and the announcers were killing Carimi. Sounded like he was getting abused by Charles Johnson.

Carimi has been, how do we say this, bad.

He's awful. Extremely awful. He's a goddamn dumpster fire. J'Marcus Webb's allowed just 2 sacks in the 6 games that didn't involve him being matched up against Clay Matthews. PFF had him ranked as the #23 pass blocking tackle in football out of 65 qualifiers before last week, I believe. Gabe was the fourth worst. I'm thinking that ranking may have gone even farther down. I hope it's just technique and he can get it sorted out, but his first round status has to be the only thing saving him at this point, and you can't imagine that'll keep him there much longer against the Texans and 49ers.

I'm not being funny, but J'Marcus?  Really?  Was the name J'Dave already taken by somebody in the family?  Or J'Brian?  J'Colin?

Fuck sake.

There's been a J'Marcus and a JaMarcus in recent NFL History.

I think Tonk was thinking it should be spelled j'mArcus.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2012, 08:47:18 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 05, 2012, 08:34:00 AM
I'm not being funny, but J'Marcus?  Really?  Was the name J'Dave already taken by somebody in the family?  Or J'Brian?  J'Colin?

Fuck sake.

Why won't these goddamn black kids just stay the hell off Tonker's goddamn lawn already?

At least they're not making Tonker change their name in the computer for them.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: November 05, 2012, 08:54:56 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 05, 2012, 08:41:09 AM
From the PFF Refocused article about the Bears game: "While Jay Cutler was sacked six times, no one offensive lineman surrendered more than one." I can't decide if that's good or bad news. One the one hand, it was just one mistake! On the other hand, it was just one mistake by every single player on the line.

We didn't have the game here, but I heard it on the radio for a while and the announcers were killing Carimi. Sounded like he was getting abused by Charles Johnson.

He's awful. Extremely awful. He's a goddamn dumpster fire. J'Marcus Webb's allowed just 2 sacks in the 6 games that didn't involve him being matched up against Clay Matthews. PFF had him ranked as the #23 pass blocking tackle in football out of 65 qualifiers before last week, I believe. Gabe was the fourth worst. I'm thinking that ranking may have gone even farther down. I hope it's just technique and he can get it sorted out, but his first round status has to be the only thing saving him at this point, and you can't imagine that'll keep him there much longer against the Texans and 49ers.

Fuck sake.

There's been a J'Marcus and a JaMarcus in recent NFL History.

But sadly still only one D'Brickashaw.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: November 05, 2012, 09:00:42 AM »

Fuck sake.

Any way you spell it he's still a D'umbass

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: November 12, 2012, 07:38:52 AM »
Pathetic. That's all you can say about the Bears. I said last week that we will find out how good this team really is. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. The Bears had a chance to gain more ground on the division with the Packers not playing and the Lions losing. Instead, they shit themselves.

Also, fuck Robbie Gould. The highest paid kicker in the league should make that field goal. If he makes the one he missed in this game, it's 10-9 with the Bears defense still playing better and therefore, putting more pressure on the Texans but that wasn't the case.

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: November 12, 2012, 08:32:41 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 12, 2012, 07:38:52 AM
Pathetic. That's all you can say about the Bears. I said last week that we will find out how good this team really is. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. The Bears had a chance to gain more ground on the division with the Packers not playing and the Lions losing. Instead, they shit themselves.

Also, fuck Robbie Gould. The highest paid kicker in the league should make that field goal. If he makes the one he missed in this game, it's 10-9 with the Bears defense still playing better and therefore, putting more pressure on the Texans but that wasn't the case.

QuoteThe offense was given great field position all game and didn't do shit with it. Fuck Danieal Manning too. I don't know if it's a Chicago sports thing but there is something about former players that come back to rip their old teams a new asshole. Manning wasn't worth a damn for the years he played for the Bears. He was one of the reasons why they lost the Super Bowl and and probably a few other important games. But he arrives back in Chicago for this game and becomes a difference maker.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: November 12, 2012, 08:58:43 AM »
Kellen Davis sucks.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 12, 2012, 07:38:52 AM

No, not this.  He should've made it, but he gets a pass in light of his overall performance and the field conditions.  Putting blame on a kicker when the offense went limper than Mitt Romney's presidential hopes at 10:45 Eastern last Tuesday is just not right.  The Texans were good for at least one FG in the 2nd half.

What I can't figure out is how Jason Campbell was allowed to start 70 games in the NFL.  That's coaching malpractice on par with the worst of Wanny's.

The lessons from this week: Kellen Davis should join Gabe Carimi in the firebarn.  Replacement refs would've been better than that crew.  Saying that video evidence confirmed that Jennings was touched and that Cutler was over the line of scrimmage makes clear that the ref was more interested in backing up his crew than fairly describing the replays.  The offense is pretty bad with Cutler and is unbelievably pathetic without him.  Green Bay hung 50 on those clowns in Houston.  That's problematic.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: November 12, 2012, 08:12:28 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on November 12, 2012, 07:26:34 PM
Green Bay hung 50 on those clowns in Houston.  That's problematic.

This is so daft, I'm at a loss for where to begin.

But let's give it a go... What you're saying is: the Packers (almost universally acknowledged as having one of the strongest passing offenses in football, who lead the entire NFL so far this season in both passer rating and passing TDs) scored 42 points (which, while a lot, is still a bit less than 50) on an 80-degree night in Houston with the roof closed, but the Bears couldn't do the same with a concussed starting quarterback on a rainy, windy 40-degree night at Soldier Field?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: November 12, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 12, 2012, 08:12:28 PM

But let's give it a go... What you're saying is: the Packers (almost universally acknowledged as having one of the strongest passing offenses in football, who lead the entire NFL so far this season in both passer rating and passing TDs) scored 42 points (which, while a lot, is still a bit less than 50) on an 80-degree night in Houston with the roof closed, but the Bears couldn't do the same with a concussed starting quarterback on a rainy, windy 40-degree night at Soldier Field?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Until the Bears beat a team that's worth a shit, they're still a team with a good record, a suspect offense and no wins against anybody who's worth a shit. This is our concern, dude. And by concern, I mean, fuck it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: November 13, 2012, 06:24:22 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 12, 2012, 11:53:39 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 12, 2012, 08:12:28 PM

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Until the Bears beat a team that's worth a shit, they're still a team with a good record, a suspect offense and no wins against anybody who's worth a shit. This is our concern, dude. And by concern, I mean, fuck it.

Also, I want all the idiots out there to take notes on what happened in the Monday night game with the Steelers and Chiefs. Ben Rapistberger goes down with a shoulder injury. What do the Steelers do? They hang in there with their backup quarterback (who is an actual backup by the way) and they win the game in overtime. No excuses.

Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: November 13, 2012, 09:29:29 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on November 13, 2012, 06:24:22 AM
Also, I want all the idiots out there to take notes on what happened in the Monday night game with the Steelers and Chiefs. Ben Rapistberger goes down with a shoulder injury. What do the Steelers do? They hang in there with their backup quarterback (who is an actual backup by the way) and they win the game in overtime. No excuses.

Well, the Chiefs are a huge excuse.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: November 13, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
Why do we still hang out here when all the action is over on Fro's site? Oh, that's right. We hate reading his garbage and hate it when people post it here because it stopped being funny a long time ago.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: November 13, 2012, 09:53:39 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 13, 2012, 09:48:01 AM
Why do we still hang out here when all the action is over on Fro's site? Oh, that's right. We hate reading his garbage and hate it when people post it here because it stopped being funny a long time ago.

Typical Sheeple.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: November 13, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 13, 2012, 09:48:01 AM

It's weird that we don't always punch him in the face when he's out.