News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Burgers  ( 99,374 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Burgers
« Reply #180 on: April 22, 2010, 03:16:22 PM »
Quote from: MAD on April 22, 2010, 03:14:21 PM
Sorry. 

Do I still get to eat at Kuma's?

Yellon banned you.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #181 on: April 26, 2010, 02:00:30 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 22, 2010, 12:07:22 PM
Quote from: MAD on April 22, 2010, 11:39:01 AM
I'll just say that getting there at 5:45 justifies the beating Chuck is taking.

I've still never been to Kuma's, and it's mainly because their wait is nearly as legendary as their burgers and I just haven't yet properly planned for it or decided to put up with the wait.  I mean, 5:45?  That's like the scientifically-tested optimal time for getting the most people to show up for dinner at the same time.  What a Soriano!  Did you also bring the kids so they could ogle all of the naked ladies for 4 hours?

Wait...this place has amazing burgers, pulled pork AND naked ladies?

I'm with Pen in wanting further explanation.  I'm against Pen in pretty much everything else.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #182 on: April 26, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 02:00:30 PM

I've still never been to Kuma's, and it's mainly because their wait is nearly as legendary as their burgers and I just haven't yet properly planned for it or decided to put up with the wait.  I mean, 5:45?  That's like the scientifically-tested optimal time for getting the most people to show up for dinner at the same time.  What a Soriano!  Did you also bring the kids so they could ogle all of the naked ladies for 4 hours?

I'm with Pen in wanting further explanation.  I'm against Pen in pretty much everything else.

Ever since you defended Rick Aguilera I've been secretly crusading against you anyway, so this comes as a welcome relief.

Now about those naked ladies covered in pulled pork....
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 26, 2010, 02:03:02 PM
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 26, 2010, 02:00:30 PM

Ever since you defended Rick Aguilera I've been secretly crusading against you anyway, so this comes as a welcome relief.

Now about those naked ladies covered in pulled pork....

I did?  Just as a Twin, right?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #184 on: May 28, 2010, 08:46:59 AM »
I didn't see this place discussed (In fact, I think I've only seen Kuma's and McDonald's discussed), but I had a place called Uncommon Ground last week, and that burger was damn good. Food's pretty pricey compared to what I'm used to down here, but it was worth the money. Good atmosphere. Good location (about a block from where I was staying). This place also has Thrill's stamp of approval, which probably just means that's where he picks up his boyfriends.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #185 on: May 28, 2010, 09:18:27 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2010, 08:46:59 AM
I didn't see this place discussed (In fact, I think I've only seen Kuma's and McDonald's discussed), but I had a place called Uncommon Ground last week, and that burger was damn good. Food's pretty pricey compared to what I'm used to down here, but it was worth the money. Good atmosphere. Good location (about a block from where I was staying). This place also has Thrill's stamp of approval, which probably just means that's where he picks up his boyfriends.

Yeti's a hippie now.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #186 on: May 28, 2010, 09:55:20 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 28, 2010, 09:18:27 AM

Yeti's a hippie now.

You can't OWN drywall, man.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #187 on: May 28, 2010, 11:08:56 AM »
Quote from: Bort on May 28, 2010, 09:55:20 AM

Yeti's a hippie now.

"The First Certified Organic Roof Top Farm in the Country"

I think I love this place.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #188 on: May 28, 2010, 11:16:05 AM »

Yeti's a hippie now.

Would it also explain his sedentary lifestyle?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #189 on: May 28, 2010, 12:30:31 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 28, 2010, 11:16:05 AM

Yeti's a hippie now.

Would it also explain his sedentary lifestyle?

I liked my edit better. It probably made CT snort.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2010, 01:00:38 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 28, 2010, 11:08:56 AM

Yeti's a hippie now.

Yea, my aunt said the place was organic and I was instantly turned off by it, as I have an adversity towards anything that props it up to be so healthy, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of it. In other words, I should be such a Fatty McFatterson.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #191 on: May 28, 2010, 01:06:03 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2010, 01:00:38 PM

Yeti's a hippie now.

Yea, my aunt said the place was organic and I was instantly turned off by it, as I have an adversity towards anything that props it up to be so healthy, but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of it. In other words, I should be such a Fatty McFatterson.

This is Yeti's struggle.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #192 on: May 28, 2010, 01:08:31 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 28, 2010, 01:06:03 PM

Yeti's a hippie now.

This is Yeti's struggle.

Is the proper way to say it "adverse reaction"? I'm just a downstate simpleton. We don't have use for proper grammar.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #193 on: May 28, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2010, 01:08:31 PM

Yeti's a hippie now.

This is Yeti's struggle.

Is the proper way to say it "adverse reaction"? I'm just a downstate simpleton. We don't have use for proper grammar.

Possibly. I suspect you meant that you have "an aversion."

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #194 on: May 28, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on May 28, 2010, 01:17:28 PM
Quote from: Yeti on May 28, 2010, 01:08:31 PM

Yeti's a hippie now.

This is Yeti's struggle.

Possibly. I suspect you meant that you have "an aversion."

Fuck.. Yea, I think that's what I was going for. I should have just said "I ain't wanna touch nonna that no organik shit" and the point would have been made.