News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The One-Stop, Never-Ending, Tdubbs vs Fork Better Poster, Better Man Rant Thread  ( 9,974 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Because this thread is clearly good for nothing else whatsoever, and anything would be a better use of the bandwidth, let's change things up a bit...

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSTRE58M4Z320090923

QuoteLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Mackenzie Phillips said in a memoir published on Wednesday that she had an incestuous affair for years with her father John Phillips, the late singer with 1960s band The Mamas & the Papas.

In the memoir "High Arrival", which was published a year after she was arrested for cocaine possession, Phillips writes that she had sex with her father at age 19, the night before her 1979 marriage to Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones' entourage.

The former star of TV sitcom "One Day at a Time" said she and her father used drugs that night. John Phillips died in 2001.

"My father was not a man with boundaries," Phillips writes. "He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night to find myself having sex with my own father."

Phillips' half-sister, Chynna Phillips, told US Weekly magazine she believed Mackenzie's story. Chynna said Mackenzie told her in a 1997 phone call about the incest and that it lasted for 10 years.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on September 23, 2009, 04:17:57 PM
Because this thread is clearly good for nothing else whatsoever, and anything would be a better use of the bandwidth, let's change things up a bit...

QuoteLOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actress Mackenzie Phillips said in a memoir published on Wednesday that she had an incestuous affair for years with her father John Phillips, the late singer with 1960s band The Mamas & the Papas.

In the memoir "High Arrival", which was published a year after she was arrested for cocaine possession, Phillips writes that she had sex with her father at age 19, the night before her 1979 marriage to Jeff Sessler, a member of the Rolling Stones' entourage.

The former star of TV sitcom "One Day at a Time" said she and her father used drugs that night. John Phillips died in 2001.

"My father was not a man with boundaries," Phillips writes. "He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night to find myself having sex with my own father."

Phillips' half-sister, Chynna Phillips, told US Weekly magazine she believed Mackenzie's story. Chynna said Mackenzie told her in a 1997 phone call about the incest and that it lasted for 10 years.

So, an incest thread is what you want, ehh?  You sir, are contributing to the moral decay status quo of this message board.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club

That name is conveniently coincidental

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club

The fuck?  10 years?  That's 10 trips around the sun, correct?  I mean, I understand the 10 nanoseconds after she woke up with her dad inside her and being kind of caught like a deer in the penis trap, but 10 YEARS?  Holy fuck, even a backwards swamp creature like me knows 10 years is too long to boink a family member.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The One-Stop, Never-Ending, Tdubbs vs Fork Better Poster, Better Man Rant Th
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 07:49:03 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2009, 04:38:27 PM

That name is conveniently coincidental

Heh heh heh. I get it.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
bump
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: TDubbs on September 30, 2009, 02:23:10 PM
bump

This may be TDubbs most interesting post ever.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
bump.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bump.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on December 17, 2009, 02:22:15 PM
Bump.

What thread?  What did I miss?  Does it matter?

Never mind.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Bump.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on August 17, 2010, 12:21:16 PM
yep

I can't believe I'm writing this, but Crabs was right.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Aaaaaaaaand bump.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?