News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium  ( 138,704 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Crazy Uncle Milton's Shot Blasting Sploogefest Emporium
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2009, 04:22:44 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on August 13, 2009, 03:06:59 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:52:04 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 02:27:33 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:24:35 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 02:21:07 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:16:32 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 02:11:57 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 02:06:19 PM
Dude, that wasn't even IN this thread.  Heaven forbid I make fun of myself, apparently that's against the rules.  But it's over.  Let's instead talk about how Weebs has yet to deny that the yellow liquid in the plastic cup wasn't even beer.

Sigh
QuoteYou might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand.  

In other words, if you and your fellow cock-gobblers don't make really idiotic comments at me every time I post, the likelihood of thread-drift in my direction is nil.

By saying that, you don't limit it to This thread. I merely took an example of a thread that wasn't even remotely involved with any of your photoshops, to which you found a way to Post one of your photoshops, and assumed people would laugh at how you were making fun of yourself. The problem is that your "making fun of yourself" wasn't even funny, and people more or less just resented the intrusion of your shitty work onto a thread that was fine without it, however, now you're pissy because people have steered a conversation that wasn't about you into a conversation about you, even though that's EXACTLY what you did in That thread.

Wow, you really spend a lot of time thinking about me and my motivations.  Coincidentally, I resent any post you make on any thread as, no matter what the topic or relevancy of your words, they also are all "shitty intrusions," as you say.  But seriously -- stop making it all about me.  This is a thread about douchebag Cub fans.  We should be talking about you.

It didn't really take that much thought into your "motivations." You posted it and SAID that you were making fun of yourself. Since I assume you want a response to something you post on a messageboard, and that if you're making Fun of something the expected response is laughter, I naturally assumed you posted that in an attempt to be funny. It wasn't funny, however. Had you merely commented on Freddy Bynum or Aaron Miles or whatever the thread was about without harkening back to some terrible joke you made three years ago, expecting to get a laugh because "OMG, LOL KURT, THAT REALLY WAS A TERRIBLE JOKE HAHA!", I'm sure people would have let it pass. But I'll agree that I am a douchebag. I am a psycho off my meds.

/fix'd

So long as I'm not a pissy and overly defensive blogger who can't seem to note the irony in saying how he doesn't get pissy everytime someone insults him all the while taking up several pages of a thread doing just that.

And your photoshops suck.

You're absolutely right, sir.  But why would anybody insult me?  It's not about me, it's about the topixx

I just forget sometimes that if somebody -- like RV -- takes an off-topic shot at me, I'm not allowed to respond to it even if he displays the grammatical skills of an autistic child.  After all, if I respond to RV, then there will be a pile-on by a few others, and if I respond to them then I'll just be accused about making it all about me ... as if it would ever be about me if you didn't make me the topic, you dopes.

Here's a hint, SKO, seriously: I annoy you?  Ignore me!  Amazingly, if you ignore me it is extremely unlikely that I will say anything to you or about you, meaning I won't hurt your poor widdle feelings, the threads will never spiral into me-a-thons, and you can stay off your meds without incident!  I promise!

At least SKO isn't a child molesting teacher you sick sonofabitch.

Wheras you enjoy date-raping unconscious bull-dykes in order to prove to the world that you aren't a cock-hungry homo.
M'lady.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 04:22:44 PM
Dude, that wasn't even IN this thread.  Heaven forbid I make fun of myself, apparently that's against the rules.  But it's over.  Let's instead talk about how Weebs has yet to deny that the yellow liquid in the plastic cup wasn't even beer.

Sigh
QuoteYou might need to sit down and have a conversation with your idiot friends, Pen.  I just popped in here to say that for $6.50, people should be allowed to dump their beer anywhere they want to.  'twas RV who decided to focus instead on me, rather than the conversation at hand.  

In other words, if you and your fellow cock-gobblers don't make really idiotic comments at me every time I post, the likelihood of thread-drift in my direction is nil.

By saying that, you don't limit it to This thread. I merely took an example of a thread that wasn't even remotely involved with any of your photoshops, to which you found a way to Post one of your photoshops, and assumed people would laugh at how you were making fun of yourself. The problem is that your "making fun of yourself" wasn't even funny, and people more or less just resented the intrusion of your shitty work onto a thread that was fine without it, however, now you're pissy because people have steered a conversation that wasn't about you into a conversation about you, even though that's EXACTLY what you did in That thread.

Wow, you really spend a lot of time thinking about me and my motivations.  Coincidentally, I resent any post you make on any thread as, no matter what the topic or relevancy of your words, they also are all "shitty intrusions," as you say.  But seriously -- stop making it all about me.  This is a thread about douchebag Cub fans.  We should be talking about you.

It didn't really take that much thought into your "motivations." You posted it and SAID that you were making fun of yourself. Since I assume you want a response to something you post on a messageboard, and that if you're making Fun of something the expected response is laughter, I naturally assumed you posted that in an attempt to be funny. It wasn't funny, however. Had you merely commented on Freddy Bynum or Aaron Miles or whatever the thread was about without harkening back to some terrible joke you made three years ago, expecting to get a laugh because "OMG, LOL KURT, THAT REALLY WAS A TERRIBLE JOKE HAHA!", I'm sure people would have let it pass. But I'll agree that I am a douchebag. I am a psycho off my meds.

/fix'd

So long as I'm not a pissy and overly defensive blogger who can't seem to note the irony in saying how he doesn't get pissy everytime someone insults him all the while taking up several pages of a thread doing just that.

You're absolutely right, sir.  But why would anybody insult me?  It's not about me, it's about the topixx

I just forget sometimes that if somebody -- like RV -- takes an off-topic shot at me, I'm not allowed to respond to it even if he displays the grammatical skills of an autistic child.  After all, if I respond to RV, then there will be a pile-on by a few others, and if I respond to them then I'll just be accused about making it all about me ... as if it would ever be about me if you didn't make me the topic, you dopes.

Here's a hint, SKO, seriously: I annoy you?  Ignore me!  Amazingly, if you ignore me it is extremely unlikely that I will say anything to you or about you, meaning I won't hurt your poor widdle feelings, the threads will never spiral into me-a-thons, and you can stay off your meds without incident!  I promise!

Wheras you enjoy date-raping unconscious bull-dykes in order to prove to the world that you aren't a cock-hungry homo.

Shit just got real.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2009, 04:30:42 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on August 13, 2009, 04:27:46 PM

Sigh

/fix'd

Shit just got real.

That also might be the funniest shit KE's ever come up with. Kudos.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2009, 04:32:01 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 03:01:30 PM
QuoteYou're absolutely right, sir.  But why would anybody insult me?  It's not about me, it's about the topixx

You're perfectly free to respond to RV or anyone else who attacks you. I'll respond to anyone who attacks me. What I won't do is claim that I don't "start bleeding in my vagina whenever someone insults me," while responding to every single attack on what is, after all, a fringe messageboard. And while I won't say you necessarily had hijacking this thread as your intention, by pointing out your Freddy Bynum photoshop, and its complete irrelevance to the topic at hand, I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of being up in arms over people making a conversation about you when you tried to do the very same thing, for self-deprecating humor is about exactly that, yourself, meaning you tried to draw a conversation towards You or your work as the subject.

Wrong.  Because if I respond to any sort of insult, you and half the people here act as if I just kicked you square in your vaginas.  Your ridiculous gang-mentality doesn't negate that fact -- if I say anything in response, this is inevitably what happens.  Why?  Because it becomes an issue where it's not just me and RV going back and forth... the date rapist T-Douche has to join in, as does anybody else who already doesn't like me.  And if I dare to respond to them, it becomes a me-fest.  It must be my fault because I don't just take it ... nor do I just go away.

Here's a newsflash - I never posted a link to my photobucket account so you could check out all my brilliant photoshops.  Fact is, I've never described them as "brilliant" (which hasn't stopped S-Boxers from pondering about how much I must love them to put them on the internets) and I've rarely even posted any to Desipio.  I've also never expressed -- nor do I have -- the belief that someday, you will all love me and think I'm hilarious.  Why would I possibly think that?

So, the reality is that this will keep happening.  Insult me, I'll insult back.  Don't insult me, I'll just participate.  But if you think it actually upsets me somehow that some of you are douchebags to me, you are in fact mistaken.  If that was the case I would just stop coming here.  
M'lady.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on August 13, 2009, 04:32:01 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 13, 2009, 03:01:30 PM
QuoteYou're absolutely right, sir.  But why would anybody insult me?  It's not about me, it's about the topixx

You're perfectly free to respond to RV or anyone else who attacks you. I'll respond to anyone who attacks me. What I won't do is claim that I don't "start bleeding in my vagina whenever someone insults me," while responding to every single attack on what is, after all, a fringe messageboard. And while I won't say you necessarily had hijacking this thread as your intention, by pointing out your Freddy Bynum photoshop, and its complete irrelevance to the topic at hand, I'm just trying to point out the hypocrisy of being up in arms over people making a conversation about you when you tried to do the very same thing, for self-deprecating humor is about exactly that, yourself, meaning you tried to draw a conversation towards You or your work as the subject.

Wrong.  Because if I respond to any sort of insult, you and half the people here act as if I just kicked you square in your vaginas.  Your ridiculous gang-mentality doesn't negate that fact -- if I say anything in response, this is inevitably what happens.  Why?  Because it becomes an issue where it's not just me and RV going back and forth... the date rapist T-Douche has to join in, as does anybody else who already doesn't like me.  And if I dare to respond to them, it becomes a me-fest.  It must be my fault because I don't just take it ... nor do I just go away.

Here's a newsflash - I never posted a link to my photobucket account so you could check out all my brilliant photoshops.  Fact is, I've never described them as "brilliant" (which hasn't stopped S-Boxers from pondering about how much I must love them to put them on the internets) and I've rarely even posted any to Desipio.  I've also never expressed -- nor do I have -- the belief that someday, you will all love me and think I'm hilarious.  Why would I possibly think that?

So, the reality is that this will keep happening.  Insult me, I'll insult back.  Don't insult me, I'll just participate.  But if you think it actually upsets me somehow that some of you are douchebags to me, you are in fact mistaken.  If that was the case I would just stop coming here.  

Or, you could just let it go and see how it plays out.  Just sayin'.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #470 on: August 13, 2009, 04:40:14 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 13, 2009, 03:36:21 PM
http://deadspin.com/5336740/is-this-person-the-wrigley-beer+tossing-hand-job

"Stay Classy, Cubs Fans."  Oh, Deadspin!  You're so clever!

Also, Kurt, it might help your cause if you stopped acting like you're the only person on the board who ever gets piled on.  Christ, BC and Weebs take ten times the undeserved beatings that you do, yet they don't whine and call people child molesters when it happens to them.  Lighten up.
Hire Jim Essian!

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #471 on: August 13, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 13, 2009, 03:12:19 PM
Quote from: Fork on August 13, 2009, 02:06:59 PM
Quote from: Weebs on August 13, 2009, 01:54:46 PM
I have no idea what happened in this thread, but when the fuck did I become the guy being hauled out of Wrigley last night?

When the beer thrower pointed you out. Keep up, son.

A "national columnist" for MLB.com penned this load of shit today:

"
The guy who threw the beer at Victorino should be doing a lifetime of community service, but he won't and that's the problem. Somebody will have to pay for this.

If the 2009 Cubs do not reach the postseason, there will be some people who will explain this unhappy event as the result of injuries; to Aramis Ramirez or Carlos Zambrano or Ted Lilly or nagging aches and pains with other players or all of the above.

Others will point to players whose production was well under reasonable expectations. Milton Bradley did nothing in the first half. Alfonso Soriano did not produce like an impact player must. Geovany Soto could not put together anything resembling a suitable encore to his splendid rookie season.

All of these reasons and more are valid explanations. But if the Cubs do not reach the postseason, there will be those who will point to the night of Aug. 12 when the unthinkable occurred at Wrigley Field.

Some will argue that the act of throwing the beer arose from the act of drinking the beer in the first place. Yes, it is distinctly possible that the perpetrator was not completely in the grip of sobriety.

But we shouldn't put the cart before the Clydesdale. No good will come of throwing the beer at the center fielder. No good would come of throwing beer at any of the other eight players, either. But if you could hit, for instance, the second baseman with the beer, your arm would be in Roberto Clemente territory.

You cannot expect to throw the beer and then just skip merrily forward, unencumbered for the rest of life. There will be some sort of consequences -- emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, or the 101st year without winning a World Series."

Linky?
Hire Jim Essian!

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #472 on: August 13, 2009, 04:47:10 PM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on August 13, 2009, 04:40:14 PM

Also, Kurt, it might help your cause if you stopped acting like you're the only person on the board who ever gets piled on.  Christ, BC and Weebs take ten times the undeserved beatings that you do, yet they don't whine and call people child molesters when it happens to them.  Lighten up.

Now I know that there are some outspoken atheists here, but I don't think Christ has been piled on as much as BC and Weebs.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #473 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »

Sigh

/fix'd

Wheras Whereas you enjoy date-raping unconscious bull-dykes in order to prove to the world that you aren't a cock-hungry homo.

What are you, autistic or something? Your atrocious grammar skills are making my gash bleed.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #474 on: August 13, 2009, 04:49:19 PM »

CHRISTFACED BY MAD

If you ask me, Christ doesn't take nearly enough shit around here.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2009, 04:51:59 PM »

For the record, I do think all of you are child molesters.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2009, 05:07:09 PM »
Open Letter to Milt: Hit some homers or something and please rescue this thread.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #477 on: August 13, 2009, 05:29:47 PM »
I have no idea what happened in this thread, but when the fuck did I become the guy being hauled out of Wrigley last night?

"
The guy who threw the beer at Victorino should be doing a lifetime of community service, but he won't and that's the problem. Somebody will have to pay for this.

If the 2009 Cubs do not reach the postseason, there will be some people who will explain this unhappy event as the result of injuries; to Aramis Ramirez or Carlos Zambrano or Ted Lilly or nagging aches and pains with other players or all of the above.

Others will point to players whose production was well under reasonable expectations. Milton Bradley did nothing in the first half. Alfonso Soriano did not produce like an impact player must. Geovany Soto could not put together anything resembling a suitable encore to his splendid rookie season.

All of these reasons and more are valid explanations. But if the Cubs do not reach the postseason, there will be those who will point to the night of Aug. 12 when the unthinkable occurred at Wrigley Field.

Some will argue that the act of throwing the beer arose from the act of drinking the beer in the first place. Yes, it is distinctly possible that the perpetrator was not completely in the grip of sobriety.

But we shouldn't put the cart before the Clydesdale. No good will come of throwing the beer at the center fielder. No good would come of throwing beer at any of the other eight players, either. But if you could hit, for instance, the second baseman with the beer, your arm would be in Roberto Clemente territory.

You cannot expect to throw the beer and then just skip merrily forward, unencumbered for the rest of life. There will be some sort of consequences -- emotional, mental, physical, spiritual, or the 101st year without winning a World Series."

I've politely emailed this guy about factual errors he's made in his Cubs columns before, errors anyone who actually watches the team wouldn't have made.  He couldn't have been a bigger condescending prick in his replies.  Mike Bauman = moron
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #478 on: August 13, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on August 13, 2009, 04:49:19 PM

CHRISTFACED BY MAD

If you ask me, Christ doesn't take nearly enough shit around here.

He keeps riding away on his bike!

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #479 on: August 13, 2009, 05:37:52 PM »
Quote from: PiniellaTailOnTheDonkey on August 13, 2009, 05:29:47 PM

"

I've politely emailed this guy about factual errors he's made in his Cubs columns before, errors anyone who actually watches the team wouldn't have made.  He couldn't have been a bigger condescending prick in his replies.  Mike Bauman = moron

Pics, or it didn't happen.

Seriously though, I would like to read these.