News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Chicago Bears General Manager Sweepstakes  ( 22,897 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Chicago Bears General Manager Sweepstakes
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2012, 07:25:35 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 16, 2012, 04:37:27 PM
Quote from: SKO on July 16, 2012, 04:29:04 PM
Quote from: Slaky on July 16, 2012, 02:20:06 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 16, 2012, 02:17:46 PM
Rosendouche slobbering on the mic on B&B with Hub Arkush about the extra $2 Mil they just gave Forte against what he would have earned under the franchise tag. Why does Rosendouche's mouth always seem so full of saliva that he can't speak? And why do people allow him to speak? Or type? Or breathe?

Of all the crap he writes and his terrible opinions on everything I find that saliva thing to be BY FAR the most annoying thing about him. It's intolerable.

Arkush and Rosendouche together were insufferable. Besides Arkush's sniveling "the Bears will win some games. They're a wildcard team. Not a Superbowl team by any stretch" (oh really, jackass, I bet you totally pegged the 9-7 Giants as the Superbowl champion last year, right?) and Rosendouche saying runningbacks should basically make nothing because it's a passing league (unless you're a team that maybe scores points by running the ball, because unlike the Lions, Patriots, and Packers you actually have a back or two who doesn't suck) I was about ready to rip my radio out and throw it at a homeless person.

Wheezer already has a radio.

Fine. I admit it: I LOLed.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck