News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,317 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 11:11:00 AM
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2008, 11:08:44 AM
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 20, 2008, 10:57:36 AM
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2008, 10:52:38 AM

I know a guy we could ask to start some shit over there...  He's practically a legend over on the chud forums...

He hasn't been back in a while and I miss him. Dearly.

It does kinda suck.

Maybe if you faggots made some really butt ugly t-shirts for everyone, he would come back.  

I got a better idea.  You and Slaky.  Making out on a bed.  Me---just watching.

Intrepid Reader: Rose

I want you to draw me like your French girls. Wearing this...Wearing only this.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 11:11:00 AM
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2008, 11:08:44 AM
Quote from: Three times a JD on May 20, 2008, 11:07:31 AM
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 20, 2008, 10:57:36 AM
Quote from: powen01 on May 20, 2008, 10:52:38 AM

I know a guy we could ask to start some shit over there...  He's practically a legend over on the chud forums...

He hasn't been back in a while and I miss him. Dearly.

It does kinda suck.

Maybe if you faggots made some really butt ugly t-shirts for everyone, he would come back. 

I got a better idea.  You and Slaky.  Making out on a bed.  Me---just watching.

Intrepid Reader: Sulleymoon

it's better if you're not best friends before you get together and then gradually become best friends. when you wake up one moring and realize that there's no one on earth that you'd rather hang out with or tell things to more than the one you've chosen to spend the rest of your life with another dude from a Cubs website, it's an amazing feeling.

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »
Comedy gold, Jerry--Gold! Okay Andy, what kind of shit can you roil up on the former 4-letter? I hate those fucking nitwits.

RETIRED

TJ

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2008, 11:40:09 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on May 20, 2008, 11:08:35 AM
Quote from: Poon on May 20, 2008, 11:00:27 AM
Ok, now I'm new here and don't know all the jokes that have been cracked and all of that stuff, but that shirt is fucking horrible.

You passed the first test.

For the second test, mail me a money order and I will ship you the new Desipio shirt.

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 12:04:11 PM »
Quote from: TJ on May 20, 2008, 11:40:09 AM
Quote from: Kerm on May 20, 2008, 11:08:35 AM
Quote from: Poon on May 20, 2008, 11:00:27 AM
Ok, now I'm new here and don't know all the jokes that have been cracked and all of that stuff, but that shirt is fucking horrible.

You passed the first test.

For the second test, mail me a money order and I will ship you the new Desipio shirt.

Intrepid Reader: Dwight Schrute

Hazing is a funny way to show new coworkers that they are not welcome, or liked.

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2008, 12:28:17 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on May 20, 2008, 11:32:22 AM
Comedy gold, Jerry--Gold! Okay Andy, what kind of shit can you roil up on the former 4-letter? I hate those fucking nitwits.

That's too easy. Just post that Adam Dunn sucks, or at least isn't very good at baseball. Gets 'em every time.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2008, 01:05:15 PM »
I don't think I read the ban message closely enough.  Let's take another look.

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2008, 01:10:35 PM »
So, I'll ask.  What did you do when he banned you?  Nothing? 

Please tell me that you fashioned some type of e-mail to him.  An e-mail that you are willing to publish here.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: May 20, 2008, 01:26:05 PM »
Post the e-mail I sent?  That seems like it would be poor form.

To: al@bleedcubbieblue.com
Fr: andy@desipio.com

Subject: Are you that insecure?

After reading more of your nonsense today about how Jim Edmonds plays too close to the infield so that he can make over the head catches I decided to post and saw that I've been banned.  Apparently you banned me weeks ago, though I didn't realize it because I hadn't bothered to try to post. 

First off, only you could write something so completely wrong that I'd dare to defend Jim F'ing Edmonds about it.  Secondly, are you so insecure that you can't tolerate one iota of dissent from your exhaustingly simplistic 'opinions?' 

Frankly, I don't mind being banned from your site.  I wish I could remember my comment on the "photos" that finally caused you to snap.  I'm sure it had something to do with those fan photos you post that look like the guy taking them is orbiting Wrigley from a few thousand miles over the right field bleachers.

I don't need to parody you anymore, your ongoing self-parody is quite enough.  Take a look at your site sometime.  I mean really look at it.  I don't see anybody actually having any fun there.  You write 2,000 word essays about games everybody has just watched and those essays are nothing but a cursory recap of what happened.  It's like a collection of the most boring book reports ever created.

Anyway, I guess I really just wanted to thank you for keeping the bar for Cubs' Web sites so low that the rest of us can't ever possibly fail to easily clear it.

Keep up the good work,

Andy

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
You forgot to thank him for hosting a site that herds all the scareball idiots in one spot, thus keeping them away from places like this.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »
Quote from: Andy on May 20, 2008, 01:26:05 PM

After reading more of your nonsense today about how Jim Edmonds plays too close to the infield so that he can make over the head catches I decided to post and saw that I've been banned.  Apparently you banned me weeks ago, though I didn't realize it because I hadn't bothered to try to post. 

First off, only you could write something so completely wrong that I'd dare to defend Jim F'ing Edmonds about it.  Secondly, are you so insecure that you can't tolerate one iota of dissent from your exhaustingly simplistic 'opinions?' 

Frankly, I don't mind being banned from your site.  I wish I could remember my comment on the "photos" that finally caused you to snap.  I'm sure it had something to do with those fan photos you post that look like the guy taking them is orbiting Wrigley from a few thousand miles over the right field bleachers.

I don't need to parody you anymore, your ongoing self-parody is quite enough.  Take a look at your site sometime.  I mean really look at it.  I don't see anybody actually having any fun there.  You write 2,000 word essays about games everybody has just watched and those essays are nothing but a cursory recap of what happened.  It's like a collection of the most boring book reports ever created.

Anyway, I guess I really just wanted to thank you for keeping the bar for Cubs' Web sites so low that the rest of us can't ever possibly fail to easily clear it.

Keep up the good work,

Andy

<slow clap>
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #41 on: May 20, 2008, 01:48:42 PM »

Keep up the good work,

Andy

Please, for the love of all that is good, respond to this email, Al. 

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2008, 01:50:12 PM »

Keep up the good work,

Andy

A leg sweep of the former-letter and a roundhouse kick to the face of BCB in the course of 24 hours?  Please don't wake me from this dream.

DwightKurtz

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »
I am posting in this thread.

Consequently, somebody will EMail Al in a month's time, informing him that I slagged him.  He will then EMail Goat Riders asking us why I attacked him and called him mean names in a Desipio thread.

...at least, based on what happened with Julie, that's what will happen now.
"I will say that Kurt's pride in/self-awarenss of his geekhood is quite admirable." - Penfoe
So long, and thanks for all the fish

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
Quote from: KurtEvans on May 20, 2008, 01:58:12 PM
I am posting in this thread.

Consequently, somebody will EMail Al in a month's time, informing him that I slagged him.  He will then EMail Goat Riders asking us why I attacked him and called him mean names in a Desipio thread.

...at least, based on what happened with Julie, that's what will happen now.

I'm emailing him now.  You can thank me later.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.