News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse  ( 161,611 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Let's look forward to the Cardinals Methocalypse
« Reply #150 on: October 10, 2013, 03:26:41 PM »
It is interesting how the BEST FANS IN BASEBALL have managed to make Dodger fans out of the rest of us.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2013, 02:35:21 PM »
I hope the Dodgers sweep and that GLOREE BOY Yasiel Puig does something to offend the Best Fans in Baseball every game and/or inning.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2013, 11:30:19 PM »
I hope the stadium burns to the ground.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2013, 08:49:33 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on October 11, 2013, 02:35:21 PM
I hope the Dodgers sweep and that GLOREE BOY Yasiel Puig does something to offend the Best Fans in Baseball every game and/or inning.

They're going to win the World Series, so we should all just start accepting that. Probably next year and the year after that, too.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2013, 09:08:15 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 12, 2013, 08:49:33 AM

They're going to win cancel the World Series, so we should all just start accepting that. Probably next year and the year after that, too.

WhatIthinkyou'llfindisactuallygoingtohappen'd.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2013, 06:56:55 PM »
Fuck baseball

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2013, 11:20:32 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: October 15, 2013, 10:41:58 AM »

Well, him and those other Mouseketeers: http://deadspin.com/cardinals-complain-about-dodgers-mickey-mouse-celebr-1445526942

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2013, 10:48:35 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on October 15, 2013, 10:41:58 AM

Well, him and those other Mouseketeers: http://deadspin.com/cardinals-complain-about-dodgers-mickey-mouse-celebr-1445526942

How does that compare to this?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: October 15, 2013, 12:39:37 PM »
Deadspin is doing God's work.  Must be very upsetting to Will Leitch's psyche.

The Gawker headquarters in New York might burn if the Dodgers win the series, and it will be cleverly disguised to look like a meth lab explosion.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: October 15, 2013, 01:54:18 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on October 15, 2013, 10:48:35 AM

http://deadspin.com/not-to-mention-that-the-cardinals-had-ample-opportunity-1445594871

Quote from: Alec RiderNot to mention that the Cardinals had ample opportunity to act like children over the last two games and didn't. Hey, I love a team that doesn't make itself out to look like children. It's why I'm a Cardinals fan and not a Dodgers fan apparently.

Quote from: FartknockerNo, you're a cardinals fan because you are some fat Midwestern schmo who knows nothing but some awful life in flyover hell. Go back to your trans-fat, cholesterol filled, vinyl sided shithole and shut the fuck.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: October 15, 2013, 02:02:48 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 15, 2013, 01:54:18 PM

http://deadspin.com/not-to-mention-that-the-cardinals-had-ample-opportunity-1445594871

Quote from: Alec RiderNot to mention that the Cardinals had ample opportunity to act like children over the last two games and didn't. Hey, I love a team that doesn't make itself out to look like children. It's why I'm a Cardinals fan and not a Dodgers fan apparently.

Quote from: FartknockerNo, you're a cardinals fan because you are some fat Midwestern schmo who knows nothing but some awful life in flyover hell. Go back to your trans-fat, cholesterol filled, vinyl sided shithole and shut the fuck.

Well, the bolded is at least as insufferable as any Cardinals fan.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: October 15, 2013, 02:11:50 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on October 15, 2013, 01:54:18 PM

I think times are changing. There have been several takedowns of the Cardinals and their fans in the media lately from fans and pundits alike. The worm may be turning a bit. The Braves certainly sealed their fate with all that extra shit they were popping, but none of their fans really gave a shit. This looks like it's heading right toward the title of this thread. And we don't have to do anything except sit back and watch it.

A couple of things to possibly look forward to:

1. The Cards blowing this series while the Dodgers jump around with their wangs out farting in their general direction.
2. The Cards winning the series and going to face a bearded and crazed Boston team ready to do the same thing they did to the Tards in 2004.
3. The Cards winning it all with their fans showing their true colors throughout, leading the rest of the country to hate them almost as much as we do.

And maybe, just maybe... the whole PED lid blowing the fuck off and exposing years and years of abuse. I know I'm a staunch proponent of any means necessary and all that, but the shitstorm that could ensue would be orgasmic to behold.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: October 15, 2013, 03:03:43 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16