News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Men In Black III  ( 702 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Men In Black III
« on: July 08, 2012, 12:13:46 AM »
This movie is way up there in the movie category "What in hell happened?"  Movies I and II were innovative.  Well, I was innovative and II, of necessity, had to be similar because it was a sequel and that is what sequels do.  Nevertheless, II was clever in its own way and introduced some new stuff to the product line. This movie had none of the humor of the first two.  Furthermore, it turned into a maudlin mess.  It was also about time travel and trying to change the future.  It is very confusing.   If you see it after reading this, or if you have already seen it but haven't admited it publicly, please explain what was going on in the penultimate scene.  They also tried to make Tommy Lee Jones' character warm and cuddly.  Stop that!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)