News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Seven Psychopaths  ( 808 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Seven Psychopaths
« on: October 22, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
A strange movie.  Colin Farrell is miscast as a screen writer who only has a title for his script, "Seven Psychopaths". He begins to write a story that appears to be about seven vignettes a that are apparently unconnected, but aren't.  Lots of violence and blood, both in his developing script and all around him.  That is what one of the psychopaths thinks makes a good story.  Sam Rockwell steals the movie, as he has done with so many of the movies in which he appears.  Woody Harellson has a juicy part as the most evil of the psychopaths.  Christopher Waalkin plays Christopher Waalkin to perfection.  No one else can handle that role as well as he does.  There is a dog in the movie.  A Shitzu.  Waalkin says that the dog was a delight to work with.  Not the best movie that I have seen lately, but certainly the strangest.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Seven Psychopaths
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:34:52 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on October 22, 2012, 05:25:25 PM
Christopher Waalkin

Is this a "thing"?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Seven Psychopaths
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 05:49:09 PM »
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)