News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unreadable  ( 196,086 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unreadable
« Reply #345 on: April 04, 2013, 03:10:50 PM »
I have a healthy lack of dislike for Nate Schierholtz. He might just work out in a very benign, uninteresting way. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2013, 03:12:49 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 04, 2013, 03:10:50 PM
I have a healthy lack of dislike for Nate Schierholtz. He might just work out in a very benign, uninteresting way. 

He's got CT-like levels of nondescriptitude.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2013, 03:17:47 PM »
Quote from: Fork on April 04, 2013, 03:12:49 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 04, 2013, 03:10:50 PM

He's got CT-like levels of nondescriptitude.

My Giant fan son (Number Two Son) told me during the Winter that the acquisition of Scheirholtz was a major deal for the Cubs.  He didn't think that Pence was an improvement for the Giants. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #348 on: April 21, 2013, 01:13:10 AM »
Is anyone else as entertained by brain-melting Facebook comments on the Trib's website as I am?  The inclusion of their occupations is a nice plus.  They do a fine job of representing their employers.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #349 on: April 23, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »
DPD.  Two great forces have finally collided into one terrifying vortex of suck.

Quote from: Will LeitchAnd then there is the impending left-field scoreboard. Some estimates - and the Cubs are refusing to confirm anything or even put together any mockups -- have said the board will be roughly 6,000 square feet, which would be the seventh-largest board in baseball. Al Yellon at excellent Cubs blog Bleed Cubbie Blue put together a photoshop of what that would look like, and it's pretty stunning.

(source)

I know many of you despise him, but I'm indifferent to Leitch.  He's harmless.  Certainly not actively awful like Al
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #350 on: April 23, 2013, 03:30:32 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 23, 2013, 02:55:27 PM
DPD.  Two great forces have finally collided into one terrifying vortex of suck.

Quote from: Will LeitchAnd then there is the impending left-field scoreboard. Some estimates - and the Cubs are refusing to confirm anything or even put together any mockups -- have said the board will be roughly 6,000 square feet, which would be the seventh-largest board in baseball. Al Yellon at excellent Cubs blog Bleed Cubbie Blue put together a photoshop of what that would look like, and it's pretty stunning.

(source)

I know many of you despise him, but I'm indifferent to Leitch.  He's harmless.  Certainly not actively awful like Al

The key with Leitch is guessing how long any it takes him to turn anything he writes into a piece about him. In this case, the first sentence.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #351 on: April 23, 2013, 03:48:42 PM »

(source)

I'm Gilling the comments and I have to say, it's actually restoring my faith in humanity a little.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #352 on: April 23, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 23, 2013, 03:48:42 PM

(source)

I'm Gilling the comments and I have to say, it's actually restoring my faith in humanity a little.

I fucking hate Lance Berkman.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #353 on: April 23, 2013, 04:35:44 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 23, 2013, 04:34:36 PM

(source)

He looks like the fat chick from "Facts Of Life".
TIME TO POST!

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #354 on: April 23, 2013, 06:05:54 PM »
Quote from: Fork on April 23, 2013, 04:35:44 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 23, 2013, 04:34:36 PM

(source)

He looks like the fat chick from "Facts Of Life".

Not sure I see it.

I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #355 on: June 02, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #356 on: June 06, 2013, 02:47:32 PM »
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
MLBTR: Cubs Designate Carlos Marmol; Release Ian Stewart

QuoteBogusevic, 29, was born in Oak Lawn, Illinois, as was this post's author.

coolstorybro

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #358 on: July 05, 2013, 11:16:36 PM »

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #359 on: July 22, 2013, 11:39:31 AM »
Holy crap, they gave Peter King his own website. 

Seems like a ESPN/Grantland/Simmons type thing for SI where they can just cover NFL.

I'd know more, but I only got through the first page of this post before my eyes started bleeding from the lack of topic headers, pictures and interesting content.

I'm sure by page 4 he's posting about his favorite barista, but I didn't have the patience to get there. 

Because Internet.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.