News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 79,147 )

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #135 on: June 08, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »
Bump.  I've been BANNED from posting at that shithead's site.

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/catchers-an-ode-to-my-dumbfuck-enemies/#comments

QuoteMorpheus,

You're out of here, too. You're boring and stupid.

You resort to shit talking and personal attack... while the Cubs continue to win a lot when Koyie is the starting catcher. You have no argument against it. I'm beginning to think that a big part of it is that Koyie makes the pitchers feel really comfortable. He's so mild mannered and supportive.

For my other readers,

Morpheus left some comment along the lines of, "Mike, you're frustrated I'm getting under your skin, huh?"

And it's like, "Yes, Morpheus, I think you're stupid, antagonistic and boring as all fuck. I find absolutely nothing valuable in anything you write. If I could snap my fingers and you wouldn't post here anymore, I would."

Call it 'under my skin'... call it whatever the fuck you want. What you can't call it is, "Morpheus is right... has proven Mike wrong... and it's upsetting Mike."

Wrong. Morpheus, you're a nerd and a fucking idiot. If any of your discussions at Insipio were even mildly interesting, you wouldn't be over here every fucking day. Do you see me getting involved over there?

Of course not. Though, I would really like to know who "TheHawkRules" is. Apparently, I have some sort of bad impersonator out there.

Well, I wouldn't call him a *BAD* impersonator... and if this guy is so awful at making his case that he can't even engage me on the issues... what a pussy.  Pussypussypussypussypussy.  And I'm pretty sure that the bolded part is exactly what happened, but he's just too fucking dumb to understand it.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: June 08, 2009, 11:11:04 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on June 08, 2009, 11:06:40 PM

http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/catchers-an-ode-to-my-dumbfuck-enemies/#comments

QuoteMorpheus,

You resort to shit talking and personal attack... while the Cubs continue to win a lot when Koyie is the starting catcher. You have no argument against it. I'm beginning to think that a big part of it is that Koyie makes the pitchers feel really comfortable. He's so mild mannered and supportive.

For my other readers,

Morpheus left some comment along the lines of, "Mike, you're frustrated I'm getting under your skin, huh?"

And it's like, "Yes, Morpheus, I think you're stupid, antagonistic and boring as all fuck. I find absolutely nothing valuable in anything you write. If I could snap my fingers and you wouldn't post here anymore, I would."

Call it 'under my skin'... call it whatever the fuck you want. What you can't call it is, "Morpheus is right... has proven Mike wrong... and it's upsetting Mike."

Wrong. Morpheus, you're a nerd and a fucking idiot. If any of your discussions at Insipio were even mildly interesting, you wouldn't be over here every fucking day. Do you see me getting involved over there?

Of course not. Though, I would really like to know who "TheHawkRules" is. Apparently, I have some sort of bad impersonator out there.

Well, I wouldn't call him a *BAD* impersonator... and if this guy is so awful at making his case that he can't even engage me on the issues... what a pussy.  Pussypussypussypussypussy.  And I'm pretty sure that the bolded part is exactly what happened, but he's just too fucking dumb to understand it.

What a faggot.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: June 09, 2009, 12:05:50 AM »
Quote from: MAD on June 08, 2009, 11:11:04 PM

QuoteMorpheus,

For my other readers,

What a faggot.

Insipio is such a dig, too.  That hurts.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #138 on: June 09, 2009, 01:02:21 AM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on June 09, 2009, 12:05:50 AM
Quote from: MAD on June 08, 2009, 11:11:04 PM

QuoteMorpheus,

For my other readers,

What a faggot.

Insipio is such a dig, too.  That hurts.

Intrepid Reader: Mike D.

"You're BANNING him?

You're an autocratfaggot."

Dubya-eye-ennnnnnn.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
This guy is awesome.

QuoteRV is a worthless fucking faggot. And I can say 'fag' all the fuck I want. It will never stop you or RV from reading the best Cubs blog on the internet. There's simply no competition. Try and name a better Cubs blog.

I feel like I've been insulted by Don Rickles. What an honor.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: June 09, 2009, 09:28:50 AM »
Quote from: RV on June 09, 2009, 08:47:17 AM
This guy is awesome.

QuoteRV is a worthless fucking faggot. And I can say 'fag' all the fuck I want. It will never stop you or RV from reading the best Cubs blog on the internet. There's simply no competition. Try and name a better Cubs blog.

I feel like I've been insulted by Don Rickles. What an honor.

I think Mike needs a friend. A defender, if you will.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: June 09, 2009, 10:17:51 AM »
He's got an account here.  I'm sure he'll head on over to engage in some wit with us.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »
Quote from: Andy on June 09, 2009, 10:17:51 AM
He's got an account here.  I'm sure he'll head on over to engage in some wit with us.

Once his superior mind can wrap itself around how to sign on.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2009, 10:24:14 AM »
In his defense, I don't understand why you guys go over there, either.
Hire Jim Essian!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2009, 10:26:38 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on June 09, 2009, 10:24:14 AM

Trolling is actually the exercising and honing of a skill. It is a useful skill? Arguable. But I think online time is better spent learning how to turn away other people's insults and insult them back, or best them in a debate, or appear to, than in re-posting lame "PWNED" pictures you stole from some lame website, as so many people do. Trolling takes ingenuity. As I once told the people at the Chud.com forums when I singlehandedly beat their entire politics forum in a debate (by sophistry, natch), I am operating at a very high level. The best trolls are usually better for having trolled. It helps the writing and the thinking.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2009, 10:27:17 AM »
Quote from: Eli on June 09, 2009, 10:26:38 AM

Trolling is actually the exercising and honing of a skill. It is a useful skill? Arguable. But I think online time is better spent learning how to turn away other people's insults and insult them back, or best them in a debate, or appear to, than in re-posting lame "PWNED" pictures you stole from some lame website, as so many people do. Trolling takes ingenuity. As I once told the people at the Chud.com forums when I singlehandedly beat their entire politics forum in a debate (by sophistry, natch), I am operating at a very high level. The best trolls are usually better for having trolled. It helps the writing and the thinking.

I wish I knew how to quit you.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2009, 10:28:09 AM »

I just have nothing better to do.

I also enjoy stick-poking.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: June 09, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »
Quote from: Andy on June 09, 2009, 10:17:51 AM
He's got an account here.  I'm sure he'll head on over to engage in some wit with us.

You're clearly too chickenshit to let him.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: June 09, 2009, 10:48:06 AM »
Quote from: Eli on June 09, 2009, 10:26:38 AM

Well, it's not from the prophet himself but I'll be damned if the flashback didn't just put a smile right on my face.