News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 79,122 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2009, 01:10:28 PM »
Quote from: Jon on June 10, 2009, 12:49:45 PM
Quote from: butthead on June 10, 2009, 12:40:02 PM
Quote from: Brownie on June 10, 2009, 10:37:16 AM
Everyone knows Northwest Indiana is not really Indiana.

That's what I keep telling people.

So they're two distinct and discrete kinds of suck, then?

More like the difference between getting teabagged and getting Arabian Goggles.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2009, 06:31:00 PM »

Oh yeah. Indiana is full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that work on farms. NW Indiana is full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that work in factories.

The other big difference is Indiana's lack of urban youth, except for Apex.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2009, 07:22:25 AM »
Quote from: Slak on June 10, 2009, 12:46:47 PM
Quote from: Fork on June 10, 2009, 07:56:27 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 10, 2009, 07:21:50 AM
Quote from: thehawk on June 09, 2009, 11:31:26 AM
Quote from: Eli on June 09, 2009, 11:22:27 AM
Quote from: thehawk on June 09, 2009, 11:11:52 AM
I actually thought those were the words of Paul, nicely done.

They were, minus a small change in the first sentence.

Here's the original link, and all of the ensuing carnage:

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=2974.msg45773#msg45773

Hard to beleive that it was almost 3 years ago. I miss Paul sometimes, he brought a particularly compelling form of da crazy.

QuoteThe best trolls are usually better for having trolled.

Something about this line... It just never gets old. Every time I read that paragraph I get a little excited because I know it's going to come up. God what crack muncher that dude is.

Those fucking Hoosiers.

Everyone knows Northwest Indiana is not really Indiana meant for habitation.

FTFY

The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2009, 07:32:44 AM »
Quote from: butthead on June 10, 2009, 06:31:00 PM

Oh yeah. Indiana is full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that work on farms. NW Indianais used to be full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that worked in factories.

Ghost Town'd

As for Urban Youths, Indianapolis is lousy with them, so I don't understand your other comment. I actually took a self-guided tour of Whiting, East Chicago, Gary and Hobart two weeks ago in search of a place to shoot an MFA film with some TPex's classmates. It was sad. Not to rip on it too bad because it's nobody's fault but the industrial economy that built and allowed those towns to subsist is deader than Jimmy Hoffa. I'm telling you that is straight-up poverty and misery languishing in the great wide open down there. The word for today is: Blight.

A little reminder about the town and economy from whence Internet Apex sprung:

http://www.manta.com/company/mmcbtz6

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:12 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 11, 2009, 07:32:44 AM

Oh yeah. Indiana is full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that work on farms. NW Indianais used to be full of racist, ignorant, closed-minded people that worked in factories.

Ghost Town'd

As for Urban Youths, Indianapolis is lousy with them, so I don't understand your other comment. I actually took a self-guided tour of Whiting, East Chicago, Gary and Hobart two weeks ago in search of a place to shoot an MFA film with some TPex's classmates. It was sad. Not to rip on it too bad because it's nobody's fault but the industrial economy that built and allowed those towns to subsist is deader than Jimmy Hoffa. I'm telling you that is straight-up poverty and misery languishing in the great wide open down there. The word for today is: Blight.

All that poverty and misery are sure to produce great art though. I hear there's writer in Hobart that compares favorably with some of the all time greats.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »
A few years ago he was on a trajectory to far exceed the works of Hunter S. Thompson. I'm sure he's got Tom Wolfe in his sights by now. I can't wait for the Anthology.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »

Ghost Town'd

Whiting's not so bad. It's an enclave sort of sealed off from Hammond and Gary, thanks to the BP Refinery. Of course, they'll never get that refinery upgraded, it will eventually close, Whiting will be just as empty and blighted as Gary and we'll buy all our gas from Canada.*

* Unless you're getting federal funds, in which case your gas will come from the Gulf Coast.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2009, 03:13:12 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on June 11, 2009, 01:02:40 PM

Ghost Town'd

Whiting's not so bad. It's an enclave sort of sealed off from Hammond and Gary, thanks to the BP Refinery. Of course, they'll never get that refinery upgraded, it will eventually close, Whiting will be just as empty and blighted as Gary and we'll buy all our gas from Canada.*

* Unless you're getting federal funds, in which case your gas will come from the Gulf Coast.

I agree that Whiting was a bit nicer than the rest of the NWI and South Side Chicago 'hoods I visited. It didn't look nearly as bad as it smelled. So there's that.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2009, 03:43:38 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 11, 2009, 03:13:12 PM
Quote from: Brownie on June 11, 2009, 01:02:40 PM

Ghost Town'd

I agree that Whiting was a bit nicer than the rest of the NWI and South Side Chicago 'hoods I visited. It didn't look nearly as bad as it smelled. So there's that.

There's also Pierogyi Fest.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2009, 09:24:21 AM »
The best damn hetero blog on the internet answers his critics. (in third person, natch)

QuoteMike has absolutely no problem with it if a gay dude is flirting with him. Doesn't make Mike the least bit uncomfortable.

Mike can name at least 8 gay people in two seconds... that are dear friends of his... in real life.

QuoteMike has absolutely no problem acknowledging when a man is attractive. For all the stupid conversations about Mark DeRosa this year, Mike has no problem acknowledging that he is one handsome bastard. You can tell that Lou Piniella was very handsome as a younger man.

QuoteMike has never had interest in having sex with a man. Mike has been horny as fuck for women since age 5 or so and it's never gone away. If Mike were interested in sex with a man, he'd have had it by now... hundreds of times. Mike's been in conversations with gay friends where they talk about shit the white moral police would never know about. How gay dudes can experience throat pain from too many fucking blow jobs. Most get rectal exams from doctors from time to time.

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2009, 09:49:17 AM »
Quote from: RV on June 12, 2009, 09:24:21 AM
The best damn hetero blog on the internet answers his critics. (in third person, natch)

QuoteMike has absolutely no problem with it if a gay dude is flirting with him. Doesn't make Mike the least bit uncomfortable.

Mike can name at least 8 gay people in two seconds... that are dear friends of his... in real life.

QuoteMike has absolutely no problem acknowledging when a man is attractive. For all the stupid conversations about Mark DeRosa this year, Mike has no problem acknowledging that he is one handsome bastard. You can tell that Lou Piniella was very handsome as a younger man.

QuoteMike has never had interest in having sex with a man. Mike has been horny as fuck for women since age 5 or so and it's never gone away. If Mike were interested in sex with a man, he'd have had it by now... hundreds of times. Mike's been in conversations with gay friends where they talk about shit the white moral police would never know about. How gay dudes can experience throat pain from too many fucking blow jobs. Most get rectal exams from doctors from time to time.

Mike could take a bigger cock, dry, at age 5 than any of you pussy ass faggots ever could with a handful of muscle relaxants and a bottle of 10W-30.

It takes your mother 9 months to take a shit.

By which I mean to suggest: you are her fecal matter. She evacuated you from her colon. After extracting water from you, you passed through her rectum and were stored in her rectal ampulla until she dilated her anal sphincters and expelled you through her anus.

You rate a "Type 2" on the Bristol Stool Chart.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
Quote from: Tank on June 12, 2009, 09:49:17 AM

Intrepid Reader: Fork

<Something about Bristol Palin and anal sex>

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2009, 11:59:21 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on June 12, 2009, 10:19:16 AM

Booooooo..

Are you looking for "That's what A-Rod said"

Tank

• Folklorist/Library Cop
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on June 12, 2009, 11:59:21 AM

Booooooo..

All I know is: it would be extremely naive to believe ChuckD's convenient excuse that his anal sex joke was referring to 18-year-old Bristol and not 14-year-old Willow.

And that it would be wise to keep your 14-year-old daughters away from ChuckD. He totally wants to rape them. In the butt.
"So, this old man comes over to us and starts ragging on us to get down from there and really not being mean. Well, being a drunk gnome, I started yelling at teh guy... like really loudly."

Excerpt from The Astonishing Tales of Wooderson the Lesser

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2009, 03:23:53 PM »
Quote from: Tank on June 12, 2009, 12:32:52 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on June 12, 2009, 11:59:21 AM

Booooooo..

All I know is: it would be extremely naive to believe ChuckD's convenient excuse that his anal sex joke was referring to 18-year-old Bristol and not 14-year-old Willow.

And that it would be wise to keep your 14-year-old daughters away from ChuckD. He totally wants to rape them. In the butt.

That's why he cruises Mormon churches.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16