News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2009-2010 Blackhawks Lord Stanley Bonertime Thread  ( 175,860 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 2009-2010 Blackhawks Gutless Asshole Clusterfuck Thread
« Reply #735 on: April 25, 2010, 09:20:51 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 25, 2010, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 24, 2010, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: Slaky on April 24, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWF32AL1iTk

Marian Hossa! OF LOOOooooove!!!!11!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUNN0B7zPi0

I'm not kidding, joking or lying about watching the Hossa vid while listening to that Chili Peppers rendition of Love Roller Coaster. DO IT! MARIAN HOSSA... OF LOVE!!!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers may be the whitest thing you've ever linked to.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #736 on: April 25, 2010, 09:28:59 AM »
Also in my car.  I had to run out to Dominicks to grab a couple thing s for dinner and I was all set to go when Hossa got the 5 minutes with a minute left in the game.  As soon as Kane scored, though, I bolted out the door, hoping to make the run between periods in time.  The store's only 2 blocks away, but the lines inside were longer than I hoped.  I was on my way back when soon as Hossa scored and I, too, began honking my horn down Clark Street like a Grad-A moron.

And the call was awesome.  John Weideman lost his voice on the winning  goal.  Troy Murray was still stunned 5 minutes later.

That was epic.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #737 on: April 25, 2010, 09:55:26 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on April 25, 2010, 09:20:51 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 25, 2010, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 24, 2010, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: Slaky on April 24, 2010, 06:53:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWF32AL1iTk

Marian Hossa! OF LOOOooooove!!!!11!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUNN0B7zPi0

I'm not kidding, joking or lying about watching the Hossa vid while listening to that Chili Peppers rendition of Love Roller Coaster. DO IT! MARIAN HOSSA... OF LOVE!!!

The Red Hot Chili Peppers may be the whitest thing you've ever linked to.

Well, I knew if I linked the Ohio Players you turds wouldn't watch it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #738 on: April 25, 2010, 10:21:23 AM »
We had a client here when Kane tied the game. She was discussing envelope color options with my wife about five feet away from me when I started jumping up and down and yelling like some kind of idiot. Hopefully my craziness doesn't negatively affect her Yelp review.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #739 on: April 25, 2010, 10:28:50 AM »
Quote from: MAD on April 25, 2010, 09:28:59 AM
Also in my car.  I had to run out to Dominicks to grab a couple thing s for dinner and I was all set to go when Hossa got the 5 minutes with a minute left in the game.  As soon as Kane scored, though, I bolted out the door, hoping to make the run between periods in time.  The store's only 2 blocks away, but the lines inside were longer than I hoped.  I was on my way back when soon as Hossa scored and I, too, began honking my horn down Clark Street like a Grad-A moron.

And the call was awesome.  John Weideman lost his voice on the winning  goal.  Troy Murray was still stunned 5 minutes later.

That was epic.

Speaking of - can anyone find a clip of those calls?

EDIT: WGN Archive has the full game. Listening now.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/RadioPlayer.htm?stream=/archives/chicago

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #740 on: April 25, 2010, 12:59:01 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 25, 2010, 10:28:50 AM

That was epic.

Awesome, Slak, thanks.

For those interested in skipping right to the calls:

Kane's Goal: 2:47:44

Hossa's Goal: 3:10:06

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #741 on: April 25, 2010, 01:29:15 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 25, 2010, 12:59:01 PM

That was epic.

Awesome, Slak, thanks.

I've listened to this 3 times already.
Thanks guys.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #742 on: April 25, 2010, 03:08:17 PM »
Milbury and Penis McGuire whining about Hossa and the slim probability of him getting suspended. Same two douchezorses were claiming that Ovechkin shouldn't even have been thrown out of the game in which he made his hit now claiming Hossa should be suspended at least one game and shouldn't have been allowed to stay in the game.

Find it all very interesting.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #743 on: April 25, 2010, 03:12:22 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 25, 2010, 03:08:17 PM
Milbury and Penis McGuire whining about Hossa and the slim probability of him getting suspended. Same two douchezorses were claiming that Ovechkin shouldn't even have been thrown out of the game in which he made his hit now claiming Hossa should be suspended at least one game and shouldn't have been allowed to stay in the game.

I find it asinine.

Is there room in the FIREBARN for these two taintstains?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #744 on: April 25, 2010, 03:22:08 PM »
Quote from: Fork on April 25, 2010, 03:12:22 PM

I find it asinine.

Is there room in the FIREBARN for these two taintstains?

I didn't really find it interesting. I hate these two clowns with the fiery hot power of Greyskull.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #745 on: April 25, 2010, 04:51:11 PM »

It's right out of the NBC playbook, Ovechkin and Crosby can do no wrong ,everyone else is a sack of shit.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #746 on: April 25, 2010, 04:52:42 PM »
Anyway - hot off the presses - no suspension for Boss Hoss.

Game on, bitches.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #747 on: April 25, 2010, 05:14:18 PM »
Quote from: Waco Kid on April 25, 2010, 04:51:11 PM

It's right out of the NBC playbook, Ovechkin and Crosby can do no wrong ,everyone else is a sack of shit.

Eh, I gotta believe that every NBC programming exec is praying to whatever pagan god they revere that Chicago comes out of the West.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #748 on: April 25, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 25, 2010, 04:52:42 PM
Anyway - hot off the presses - no suspension for Boss Hoss.

Game on, bitches.

Yee.Hah.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #749 on: April 25, 2010, 08:12:16 PM »
Quote from: flannj on April 25, 2010, 01:29:15 PM
Quote from: CT III on April 25, 2010, 12:59:01 PM

That was epic.

Awesome, Slak, thanks.

I've listened to this 3 times already.
Thanks guys.

Re-listened to it and I got goose bumps...again.  Great stuff.  Thanks for the find, Slak.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)