News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Justified  ( 52,247 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Justified
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 08, 2011, 01:04:00 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 08, 2011, 12:59:23 PM
Quote from: CBStew on April 08, 2011, 12:13:36 PM
Quote from: Slaky on April 08, 2011, 11:58:29 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 08, 2011, 09:39:15 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 08, 2011, 09:24:07 AM
Quote from: ChuckD on April 08, 2011, 07:57:56 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 08, 2011, 07:46:35 AM
This is approaching Sopranos/Wire/Deadwood levels of bonerism. I hope it never gets cancelled and Boyd never gets killed.

This'n. Also, I hope the redhead with the slammin' meateroids doesn't leave the show ever.

Her puffy, surgically-enhanced lips don't do her any favors. She's still hella good though.

Her face is a bit broke, but her meateroids are indeed slammin'.

Plus, she has that look in her eyes that says she wants to do the sex.

It's not really the look so much as she explicitly says she wants to bang definitely a few times.

And our hero, Gaylen, for some inexplicable reason, refuses to accomodate her.

I think it's really admirable that Gaylen is so nobly dedicated to his ex-wife who left him for a douchebag real estate clown and then later cheated on the turd with Raylen while she was still married.

She's a keeper

Raylan's just staying true to his baby's mama. That's how they do it in Real America.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2011, 08:40:30 AM »
Did anyone else notice Coover's hilariously bad stunt double the last couple episodes? When he and Raylan were grappling in Mama Bennett's store two episodes ago and when he took down Dickie this last episode. I think Chuck was the stuntman.

Mags is about to do some murderin soon, methinks.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2011, 12:57:53 AM »
I feel like Gutterson might just be underrated as far as minor characters go.

"I love this shit. This shit makes me hard."

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #138 on: April 21, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 21, 2011, 12:57:53 AM

Well, then I guess we've both been warned.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 21, 2011, 08:58:51 AM

I think Gutterson should be forced to nanny Raylan from now on, it makes for great TV. Excellent writing to have a cowardly character like Dickie shoot a woman to "send a message" about how tough his limp dick crime syndicate is. I'm positively giddy for the bloodbath we're gonna see these last two episodes.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2011, 09:57:50 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 23, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

I think Gutterson should be forced to nanny Raylan from now on, it makes for great TV. Excellent writing to have a cowardly character like Dickie shoot a woman to "send a message" about how tough his limp dick crime syndicate is. I'm positively giddy for the bloodbath we're gonna see these last two episodes.

I just with Raylan would confide in Gutterson. 
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2011, 09:07:07 AM »
Quote from: JD on April 23, 2011, 09:57:50 PM
Quote from: R-V on April 23, 2011, 04:44:11 PM

I just with Raylan would confide in Gutterson. 

Thame here.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2011, 12:22:42 PM »
This show is the opposite of Fork trying to prove he's not ghey. Olyphant killed it in the last episode. Definitely did not see the TWIST coming of Dickie getting off. I'm already engorged for the finale.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2011, 12:42:34 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 29, 2011, 12:22:42 PM
This show is the opposite of Fork trying to prove he's not ghey. Olyphant killed it in the last episode. Definitely did not see the TWIST coming of Dickie getting off. I'm already engorged for the finale.

YEAH WHO WAS THAT OLD LADY!?!?!?!?! Raylon's grandma?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2011, 12:45:44 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 29, 2011, 12:42:34 PM

No idea...what could she possibly have on Jed to make him clam up? Inquiring minds need to know.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2011, 01:02:24 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 29, 2011, 12:45:44 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 29, 2011, 12:42:34 PM

No idea...what could she possibly have on Jed to make him clam up? Inquiring minds need to know.

Looked to me like she had something on Mags. Like they needed to lean on Jed and get him to clam up so Dickie could get out and get dealt with more severely than the authorities would allow. Mags' sweet demeanor in the scene with Dickie outside the jailhouse was reminisent of her soothing words while Loretta's pa drew his last. AM I SPOILING THE FINALE WITH MY AWESOME GIFT FOR INTUITIVENESS?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm the mothaflippin.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2011, 01:31:41 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 29, 2011, 01:02:24 PM
AM I SPOILING THE FINALE WITH MY AWESOME GIFT FOR INTUITIVENESS?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm the mothaflippin.

I don't think anyone but the writers, cast and crew have any clue where this show is headed.

But when it gets there we'll all say, "of course!"

I love it.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on April 29, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 29, 2011, 01:02:24 PM
AM I SPOILING THE FINALE WITH MY AWESOME GIFT FOR INTUITIVENESS?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm the mothaflippin.

I don't think anyone but the writers, cast and crew have any clue where this show is headed.

But when it gets there we'll all say, "of course!"

I love it.

I bet TPex's genius, yet somehow useless kid brother who has every bootleg of everything ever knows where it's headed. Want maybe I should call him?

When Raylon showed up at Jed's and said, "This looks like fun." I laughed out loud and pressed rewind. When he hit Doyle in the head and took custody of Dickie I did the same. That's twice in about 10 minutes that I couldn't contain my enthusiasm. Not since Stringer got popped have I been up out of my seat cheering for a fucking TV show. But I think I'm headed that way next Wednesday at 9.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2011, 09:14:19 AM »
Really enjoyed the finale, I just realized they never really explained who that old lady was at the end last week who got Dickie's pal to clam up. But who really cares when you've got Dickie treating Raylan like a pinata and Gutterson sniping Doyle in the face. Interesting that Raylan didn't shoot anyone as opposed to last season's finale when he basically shot everyone.

Where do they go next season? Will the Dixie Mafia get a chance at the spotlight?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2011, 09:46:41 AM »
Quote from: R-V on May 05, 2011, 09:14:19 AM
Really enjoyed the finale, I just realized they never really explained who that old lady was at the end last week who got Dickie's pal to clam up. But who really cares when you've got Dickie treating Raylan like a pinata and Gutterson sniping Doyle in the face. Interesting that Raylan didn't shoot anyone as opposed to last season's finale when he basically shot everyone.

Where do they go next season? Will the Dixie Mafia get a chance at the spotlight?

I assumed the old lady was the guy's mother.

Next season will be interesting.  Boyd completely outsmarted and destroyed the Bennetts and has full control of Harlan County now.  The writers will have to come up with a hell of a criminal organization to provide a believable challenge.

I also wonder what we'll see between Boyd, Arlo and Raylan next season.  I'd imagine there will be even more asshurt than usual, since Dickie Bennett managed to survive everything, due to Raylan's actions.