News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Justified  ( 52,297 )

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Justified
« Reply #165 on: February 15, 2012, 12:40:36 AM »
Harlan's supply of nubile hotties in tight-fitting blouses and tank tops is seemingly endless.

RIP, Layla. We hardly knew you.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 15, 2012, 12:40:36 AM
Harlan's supply of nubile hotties in tight-fitting blouses and tank tops is seemingly endless.

You can know her more if you go back and watch Psych where she's the lead female detective on the show. Maggie Lawson. <3

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2012, 09:17:19 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 15, 2012, 08:44:24 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 15, 2012, 12:40:36 AM

You can know her more if you go back and watch Psych where she's the lead female detective on the show. Maggie Lawson. <3

Does she talk about hummers a lot on that show, too?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2012, 12:05:05 PM »
I had 4 kidneys?!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »
Quote from: R-V on February 26, 2012, 12:05:05 PM
I had 4 kidneys?!

Did you finally catch up?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: February 27, 2012, 01:16:33 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 27, 2012, 08:57:17 AM
Quote from: R-V on February 26, 2012, 12:05:05 PM
I had 4 kidneys?!

Did you finally catch up?

No, I'm only as far as the Dewey kidney episode. I've got this weird thing with Comcast where certain channels don't work, but FX is the only one I watch and I'm too lazy to get it fixed so I just watch the episodes on demand.

I am very much looking forward to Carpetbagger's inevitable bloody demise.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: February 28, 2012, 07:36:28 PM »
Quote from: R-V on February 27, 2012, 01:16:33 PM

I have little doubt that Quarles will meet a bloody end.

The guy I'm less confident about is Wynn Duffy. Anyone care to set an over-under on him surviving Season 3 or not?

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: February 28, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 28, 2012, 07:36:28 PM

The guy I'm less confident about is Wynn Duffy. Anyone care to set an over-under on him surviving Season 3 or not?

I think he makes it.  I have nothing to back that up, he just seems kind of like a better educated, better dressed version of Arlo.  He doesn't seem to have designs on running things, he just wants to earn a nice living doing what he does best.  He knows how to get by.

I should point out that like RV, I'm still one episode behind so if Wynn Duffy spent all last week plotting against Quarles then you can completely disregard this.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: February 28, 2012, 11:13:09 PM »
Quote from: CT III on February 28, 2012, 08:43:44 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 28, 2012, 07:36:28 PM

I think he makes it.  I have nothing to back that up, he just seems kind of like a better educated, better dressed version of Arlo.  He doesn't seem to have designs on running things, he just wants to earn a nice living doing what he does best.  He knows how to get by.

I should point out that like RV, I'm still one episode behind so if Wynn Duffy spent all last week plotting against Quarles then you can completely disregard this.

I lean towards "survivor", too. But he sits in a precarious spot.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »
I love that this show has access to a seemingly bottomless (||) supply of terrific character actors.

It's such an embarrassment of riches that they actually brought in Stephen Root's kickass judge character off the bench just to deliver 5 lines in a transition scene* in an episode he had nothing else to do with.

You people who are still clinging to The Walking Dead are getting exactly what you deserve.

Vaya con dios, Gary.

*And he fucking killed it

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 07, 2012, 09:26:36 PM
It's such an embarrassment of riches that they actually brought in Stephen Root's kickass judge character off the bench just to deliver 5 lines in a transition scene* in an episode he had nothing else to do with.

*And he fucking killed it

The did the same thing with him a couple weeks ago in the wake of Winona's disappearance.

And, according to this interview, we should expect to see him at least a couple more times this season.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2012, 10:02:55 PM »
Not apropos of Justified in any way, but from the aforelinked AV Club interview: the fact that Stephen Root and Wayne Knight are apparently BFFs really pleases me for some reason.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2012, 10:51:23 PM »
Anyway, did I point out that the entire episode was steakballs?  Hard to pinpoint what was the best, but I'll try:

Winona when Raylan asks her if she touched the murder weapon: "What am I, an asshole?"

The homocide detective: "Deputy, that might be the coolest thing I've ever laid ears on."

Art Mullen vs. Agent Barkley

Sarcastic Gutterson

The scene at the end between Wynn Duffy and Raylan.  Ton of funny lines in that exchange, but for some reason Duffy's "that was disproved on Mythbusters" fucking killed me.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2012, 11:48:41 PM »
Quote from: CT III on March 07, 2012, 10:51:23 PM
Anyway, did I point out that the entire episode was steakballs?  Hard to pinpoint what was the best, but I'll try:

Winona when Raylan asks her if she touched the murder weapon: "What am I, an asshole?"

The homocide detective: "Deputy, that might be the coolest thing I've ever laid ears on."

Sarcastic Gutterson

The scene at the end between Wynn Duffy and Raylan.  Ton of funny lines in that exchange, but for some reason Duffy's "that was disproved on Mythbusters" fucking killed me.

Not a ton of action in this one but it really sets up a lot of good stuff.

I really enjoyed the humanizing moment when Quarles got a call from his family but instead of picking up the phone, popped an oxy before his meeting with Limehouse.

Gotta love it.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: March 09, 2012, 11:07:13 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on March 08, 2012, 11:48:41 PM
Quote from: CT III on March 07, 2012, 10:51:23 PM

Sarcastic Gutterson

Not a ton of action in this one but it really sets up a lot of good stuff.

I really enjoyed the humanizing moment when Quarles got a call from his family but instead of picking up the phone, popped an oxy before his meeting with Limehouse.

Gotta love it.

Why do I feel that ultimately Limehouse will be Raylan's major nemesis?  (Yeah, yeah, I know.  "Rascist!")
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)