News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,158 )

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #585 on: September 18, 2007, 11:19:41 AM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Disagreement on September 18, 2007, 11:13:23 AM
What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do? 

Don't taze me bro....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

He should have known: Campus Kops luv the Taser.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #586 on: September 18, 2007, 06:31:39 PM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Disagreement on September 18, 2007, 11:13:23 AM
What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do?  What did I do? 

Don't taze me bro....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

I sort of laughed when I read the article, but after watching the video, that's pretty messed up.

HST Redux

• When teh going gets weird....
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #587 on: September 18, 2007, 10:47:49 PM »
As someone who has covered hundreds of public meetings, that knucklehead is just looking for attention and basically got what he asked for and then some. Add some pretty stupid non-compliance and the campus cops tense already because Kerry is there and you get your ass Tasered. It's not a freedom of speech issue; it's a non-compliance issue. Act like an asshole to most cops (campus cops or otherwise), and you're going to get a beatdown. And rightly so.
"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #588 on: September 18, 2007, 11:07:50 PM »

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #589 on: September 18, 2007, 11:36:36 PM »
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #590 on: September 19, 2007, 01:51:25 PM »
There should be two dogs in the tub, otherwise this is perfect.

http://13gb.com/videos/3057/

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #591 on: September 19, 2007, 02:00:14 PM »
Quote from: HST Redux on September 18, 2007, 10:47:49 PM
As someone who has covered hundreds of public meetings, that knucklehead is just looking for attention and basically got what he asked for and then some. Add some pretty stupid non-compliance and the campus cops tense already because Kerry is there and you get your ass Tasered. It's not a freedom of speech issue; it's a non-compliance issue. Act like an asshole to most cops (campus cops or otherwise), and you're going to get a beatdown. And rightly so.

Most (not all) security staff like this are wannabe cops who get a chubby at the thought of getting a little action. They get a nightstick, a 4-cell flashlight, or a taser, and don't get all the training the police receive. As a result, they get all Dirty Harry with it.

Add someone who is antagonizing them, and the chances of a good ending is zero.
+=

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #592 on: September 19, 2007, 02:12:57 PM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 19, 2007, 02:00:14 PM

Most (not all) security staff like this are wannabe cops who get a chubby at the thought of getting a little action. They get a nightstick, a 4-cell flashlight, or a taser, and don't get all the training the police receive. As a result, they get all Dirty Harry with it.

To be fair, it does look like the cops in the Kerry video are the real deal. It looks to me like they're packing side arms.

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #593 on: September 19, 2007, 05:25:33 PM »
Quote from: Corn-fed on September 19, 2007, 02:12:57 PM
Quote from: Kwyjibo on September 19, 2007, 02:00:14 PM

To be fair, it does look like the cops in the Kerry video are the real deal. It looks to me like they're packing side arms.

It's Florida. Bag boys carry sidearms. It was campus police.
+=

HST Redux

• When teh going gets weird....
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #594 on: September 20, 2007, 10:22:25 AM »
Just to tick Andy off....

Jimmy Clausen for Heisman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLOtDB1SzSA&feature=bz301
"In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: Not necessarily to Win, but mainly to keep from Losing Completely." - Hunter S. Thompson

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #595 on: September 20, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »

Just in case anyone was wondering what God sounds like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGbOYIo7SD4
+=

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #597 on: September 24, 2007, 09:22:52 PM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on August 10, 2007, 08:05:51 AM

Fork (and Mrs. Fork). I'm totally prepared for the ridicule...but I must say, I recommend everyone do something where 300 people scream for you. It's pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4JBKfhA_xE

Some of youse morans actually wanted to see this with better light. This is what we did instead of watching Big Z on sunday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6k9FJTF0dI
+=

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #598 on: September 26, 2007, 07:58:06 AM »
THIS is the kind of beating I would like to see the Cubs deliver to the Marlins tonight.
Just to establish who is in control here.

From the final season of Deadwood.

Dan Dority vs "The Captain"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blki-DISUis

God, do I miss this show.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #599 on: September 27, 2007, 01:31:26 PM »