News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,167 )

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #645 on: February 26, 2008, 12:36:36 PM »
This is fucking horrific.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JW7q0JzWaoY

Is that Pedro Guerrero?

The Ghost of Desipio Past

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #646 on: February 26, 2008, 02:11:26 PM »

Kwyjibo

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #647 on: February 26, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on February 26, 2008, 12:36:36 PM

Is that Pedro Guerrero?

Where's Tommy Lasagna?
+=

BigDrinky

• Idiot Savant
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #648 on: February 26, 2008, 02:49:41 PM »
Quote from: Kwyjibo on February 26, 2008, 02:48:33 PM
Quote from: Slaky+ on February 26, 2008, 12:36:36 PM

Is that Pedro Guerrero?

Where's Tommy Lasagna?

I think Steve Howe was powdering his nose and missed the dance.

Corn-fed

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #650 on: March 01, 2008, 11:16:25 AM »
I showed this to Kerm and TDubbs, and figured everyone should get in on the Nickelback hating:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5064176

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #651 on: March 01, 2008, 12:30:18 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on March 01, 2008, 11:16:25 AM
I showed this to Kerm and TDubbs, and figured everyone should get in on the Nickelback hating:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=5064176

I don't like Nickelback...nor that video. I hate everything. I am a white person.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #652 on: March 05, 2008, 10:38:15 AM »

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #653 on: March 05, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #655 on: March 26, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/webscout/2008/03/rick-astley-kin.html

QuoteFor his part, Astley was nothing if not modest about his new cultural role. “If this had happened around some kind of rock song, with a lyric that really meant something -- a Bruce Springsteen, "God bless America" ... or an anti-something kind of song, I could kind of understand that,” Astley said. “But for something as, and I don’t mean to belittle it, because I still think it’s a great pop song, but it’s a pop song; do you know what I mean? It doesn’t have any kind of weight behind it, as such. But maybe that’s the irony of it.”

Astley would never put the song down, mind you. It’s just that, as he says, “If I was a young kid now looking at that song, I’d have to say I’d think it was pretty naff, really.”

(Wikipedia on “naff”: British slang for “something which is seen to be particularly ‘cheesy’ or ‘tacky’ or in otherwise poor aesthetic taste.”) “For me it’s a good example of what some of the ’80s were about in that pop sort of music way. A bit like you could say Debbie Gibson was absolutely massive, but if you look back at it now ... do you know what I mean?”

“Listen, I just think it’s bizarre and funny. My main consideration is that my daughter doesn’t get embarrassed about it.”
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #656 on: March 26, 2008, 05:45:37 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on March 26, 2008, 05:33:16 PM

QuoteFor his part, Astley was nothing if not modest about his new cultural role. “If this had happened around some kind of rock song, with a lyric that really meant something -- a Bruce Springsteen, "God bless America" ... or an anti-something kind of song, I could kind of understand that,” Astley said. “But for something as, and I don’t mean to belittle it, because I still think it’s a great pop song, but it’s a pop song; do you know what I mean? It doesn’t have any kind of weight behind it, as such. But maybe that’s the irony of it.”

Astley would never put the song down, mind you. It’s just that, as he says, “If I was a young kid now looking at that song, I’d have to say I’d think it was pretty naff, really.”

(Wikipedia on “naff”: British slang for “something which is seen to be particularly ‘cheesy’ or ‘tacky’ or in otherwise poor aesthetic taste.”) “For me it’s a good example of what some of the ’80s were about in that pop sort of music way. A bit like you could say Debbie Gibson was absolutely massive, but if you look back at it now ... do you know what I mean?”

“Listen, I just think it’s bizarre and funny. My main consideration is that my daughter doesn’t get embarrassed about it.”

I read that and was surprised by how cool he seemed about the whole thing.

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #657 on: March 26, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on March 26, 2008, 05:45:37 PM

I thought he was gay.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #658 on: March 26, 2008, 06:17:46 PM »
Quote from: Slaky+ on March 26, 2008, 05:48:53 PM

I thought he was gay.

He is most certainly, not gay.

EG

• Editor, The 3 A.M. Assumptive Reader's Review of the Perfect Verses.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #659 on: March 26, 2008, 06:21:12 PM »
Quote from: The Ghost of Desipio Past on March 26, 2008, 06:17:46 PM
Quote from: Slaky+ on March 26, 2008, 05:48:53 PM

I thought he was gay.

He is most certainly, not gay.

Oh dear.  How about we change the subject?

http://partmule.com/blog16/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/keeley-hazell-6.jpg