News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,164 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #750 on: June 29, 2008, 07:25:46 PM »
Quote from: powen01 on June 29, 2008, 06:12:37 PM
Quote from: Thrillho on June 29, 2008, 03:47:10 PM
Quote from: powen01 on June 29, 2008, 01:23:45 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Zen (Seon) doesn't really employ mantras.  Anyway, while I love me a good hwadu, a closer analogy might be the epilogue to "Berlin Alexanderplatz."  It's not deliberate, aside from the fact that I really do think the Beverly Hillbillies went a long way toward making a sort of utopianism popularly cognizable in the '60s.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #751 on: June 29, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on June 29, 2008, 07:25:46 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Zen (Seon) doesn't really employ mantras.  Anyway, while I love me a good hwadu, a closer analogy might be the epilogue to "Berlin Alexanderplatz."  It's not deliberate, aside from the fact that I really do think the Beverly Hillbillies went a long way toward making a sort of utopianism popularly cognizable in the '60s.

Well, my kind does. 

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #752 on: June 30, 2008, 03:17:13 AM »
Quote from: powen01 on June 29, 2008, 08:39:34 PM
Ohmmm.

Well, my kind does. 

Syncretism is always popular.  The "Holy Mothers" strike again?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #753 on: June 30, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »
I can't hear the audio at work, but wow.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #754 on: June 30, 2008, 06:11:45 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on June 30, 2008, 01:02:11 PM
I can't hear the audio at work, but wow.

You have to be a huge f'ing douche to get beat down by the home and away fans.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #755 on: June 30, 2008, 07:52:42 PM »
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Do you have some sort of fetish for Eastern religion? 'Cause you seem quite articulate on the subject--along with just all other mysticistic jibber-jabber in general. Your mannerisms seem a little more highbrow then what would be expected on such a site: is this just your way of flexing your secondary learnedness in front of those less as such? Seems your just taking the easy way out, actually; but, you shouldn't, you give yourself too little credit. Just stick with it, you're still a young kid. Actually, I take it back, these other guys are bright, as well. So, nothing ventured nothing gained, though, right. As the old man in the coat furred with oak lucidly said thrice to the setting sun.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #756 on: June 30, 2008, 10:10:44 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on June 30, 2008, 07:52:42 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Do you have some sort of fetish for Eastern religion? 'Cause you seem quite articulate on the subject--along with just all other mysticistic jibber-jabber in general. Your mannerisms seem a little more highbrow then what would be expected on such a site: is this just your way of flexing your secondary learnedness in front of those less as such? Seems your just taking the easy way out, actually; but, you shouldn't, you give yourself too little credit. Just stick with it, you're still a young kid. Actually, I take it back, these other guys are bright, as well. So, nothing ventured nothing gained, though, right. As the old man in the coat furred with oak lucidly said thrice to the setting sun.

Boc, you're like a vacuous, jive-talking, sub-Paul beatnik straight out of an episode of Dragnet, whose sole purpose is to give Joe Friday an outsized ego to deflate and to serve as a warning to the kids about the hazards of intellectual vanity.

Or maybe just Herman Munster without the winning personality.

But, go on... Blow our minds with your thesauri, college.

You'll only reaffirm the obvious: Wheezer's Zen ain't easy.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #757 on: June 30, 2008, 11:04:43 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on June 28, 2008, 12:40:28 PM
Quote from: Jon on June 28, 2008, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: powen01 on June 28, 2008, 11:17:26 AM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on June 28, 2008, 07:43:49 AM

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

I thought it was a joke... but he's real:  http://www.dimitrithelover.com/

What a douche.
Wow.

Just...wow...

Dimitri offers classes for those who just can't wait for the release of his autobiographical "Mein Kock." (Classy pun, sir.)

http://dimitrithelover.com/shopping-reboot.html

QuoteSlut Finder (Intense 1 day classroom program)  - $597.00 (+GST)
Learn how to identify a slut and the sure fire signs that she
is ready to fuck.

$597 Canadian seems like a steep price for learning how to identify cheap women.

http://dimitrithelover.com/shopping-worship.html

QuoteRick the Dick (3 hour evening classroom)  - $297.00(+GST)
Rick has the honour of being the "Parking lot BJ King of Canada".
Learn how he gets sluts to suck him off IMMEDIATELY!

Is there an Order of Canada medal for parking lot BJs?

QuoteCult Builder program (Diabolical 5 day program)  - $97,500.00(+GST)
The elite of society are taught POWERFUL techniques of psychological and sexual
enslavement.  Due to its controversial nature, the cult builder program cannot be
purchased over the internet.  Please contact our admin for payment information.

Elite? As an Obama voter, I obviously like the sound of that.

Can I assume Lesson #1 from all of the above would be "Dress to impress"?

http://dimitrithelover.com/shopping-genuine.html

Thrill, I forwarded this Dimitri crap to a friend of mine...  She was not impressed.  In fact:

http://www.eyeweekly.com/city/features/article/22843

http://jezebel.com/5020419/dimitri-the-lovers-history-of-sexual-assault-weapons-stockpiling-and-psychiatric-evaluations

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1115167462268_11/?hub=CTVNewsAt11

He's like a Greek Paul, but from Toronto...

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #758 on: June 30, 2008, 11:10:57 PM »
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #759 on: June 30, 2008, 11:27:57 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on June 30, 2008, 11:10:57 PM
Quote from: powen01 on June 30, 2008, 11:04:43 PM
Thrill, I forwarded this Dimitri crap to a friend of mine...  She was not impressed.  In fact:

http://www.eyeweekly.com/city/features/article/22843

http://jezebel.com/5020419/dimitri-the-lovers-history-of-sexual-assault-weapons-stockpiling-and-psychiatric-evaluations

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1115167462268_11/?hub=CTVNewsAt11

He's like a Greek Paul, but from Toronto...

I hope if I still have time to get that refund...

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?  Ask Paul how to start your own cult.

Dumas. 

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #760 on: July 01, 2008, 12:54:56 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on June 30, 2008, 10:10:44 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Boc, you're like a vacuous, jive-talking, sub-Paul beatnik straight out of an episode of Dragnet, whose sole purpose is to give Joe Friday an outsized ego to deflate and to serve as a warning to the kids about the hazards of intellectual vanity.

Thanks for so humbly affirming my great sapience and intellect (though, honestly, I don't need think that it needs much affirming, in the first place...).

But, I must inquire--as I have much desire to know--why did you direct me to the film "A Bucket of Blood"?
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #761 on: July 01, 2008, 09:21:10 AM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 12:54:56 AM
"A Bucket of Blood"?
That is one of my top five films ever.

Anyone who uses "sapience" instead of the much more common and pretty much synonymous "wisdom" probably needs to stop checking the thesaurus and just watch the movie before he decides to say "dipsomaniacal" in lieu of "drunk," or other such callow douchery.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #762 on: July 01, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »
I'm just reminded of how much I loved "Dragnet."  Even the movie with Tom Hanks and Dan Akroyd.

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 12:54:56 AM
Quote from: Thrillho on June 30, 2008, 10:10:44 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Thanks for so humbly affirming my great sapience and intellect (though, honestly, I don't need think that it needs much affirming, in the first place...).

I'm afraid you've missed my point.

Color me shocked.
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

Thrillho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #764 on: July 01, 2008, 09:38:55 AM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on July 01, 2008, 09:22:12 AM
I'm just reminded of how much I loved "Dragnet."  Even the movie with Tom Hanks and Dan Akroyd.

As an avowed fan of Jack Webb, the rule of law and the American Way of Life, has Gil ever seen the Dragnet star's classic Cold War anti-Communist propaganda educational film, Red Nightmare?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aGbW4a4EAAE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wUdMUn_FW7U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=61DCzi_5DDY
http://youtube.com/watch?v=l3FJZjrHvRE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YcjmdE-UvhM

You'll never take you freedom for granted again.

Or miss another PTA meeting.
FADE IN:

BOZ
     I'm a...

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!