News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,166 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #765 on: July 01, 2008, 09:56:48 AM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 12:54:56 AM
Quote from: Thrillho on June 30, 2008, 10:10:44 PM
Quote from: bocaj on June 30, 2008, 07:52:42 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on June 29, 2008, 07:25:46 PM
Quote from: powen01 on June 29, 2008, 06:12:37 PM
Quote from: Thrillho on June 29, 2008, 03:47:10 PM
Quote from: powen01 on June 29, 2008, 01:23:45 PM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Zen (Seon) doesn't really employ mantras.  Anyway, while I love me a good hwadu, a closer analogy might be the epilogue to "Berlin Alexanderplatz."  It's not deliberate, aside from the fact that I really do think the Beverly Hillbillies went a long way toward making a sort of utopianism popularly cognizable in the '60s.

Do you have some sort of fetish for Eastern religion? 'Cause you seem quite articulate on the subject--along with just all other mysticistic jibber-jabber in general. Your mannerisms seem a little more highbrow then what would be expected on such a site: is this just your way of flexing your secondary learnedness in front of those less as such? Seems your just taking the easy way out, actually; but, you shouldn't, you give yourself too little credit. Just stick with it, you're still a young kid. Actually, I take it back, these other guys are bright, as well. So, nothing ventured nothing gained, though, right. As the old man in the coat furred with oak lucidly said thrice to the setting sun.

Boc, you're like a vacuous, jive-talking, sub-Paul beatnik straight out of an episode of Dragnet, whose sole purpose is to give Joe Friday an outsized ego to deflate and to serve as a warning to the kids about the hazards of intellectual vanity.

Or maybe just Herman Munster without the winning personality.

But, go on... Blow our minds with your thesauri, college.

You'll only reaffirm the obvious: Wheezer's Zen ain't easy.

Thanks for so humbly affirming my great sapience and intellect (though, honestly, I don't need think that it needs much affirming, in the first place...).

But, I must inquire--as I have much desire to know--why did you direct me to the film "A Bucket of Blood"?

I hate everything about you and the way you choose to be
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #766 on: July 01, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on July 01, 2008, 09:56:48 AM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

Zen (Seon) doesn't really employ mantras.  Anyway, while I love me a good hwadu, a closer analogy might be the epilogue to "Berlin Alexanderplatz."  It's not deliberate, aside from the fact that I really do think the Beverly Hillbillies went a long way toward making a sort of utopianism popularly cognizable in the '60s.

Do you have some sort of fetish for Eastern religion? 'Cause you seem quite articulate on the subject--along with just all other mysticistic jibber-jabber in general. Your mannerisms seem a little more highbrow then what would be expected on such a site: is this just your way of flexing your secondary learnedness in front of those less as such? Seems your just taking the easy way out, actually; but, you shouldn't, you give yourself too little credit. Just stick with it, you're still a young kid. Actually, I take it back, these other guys are bright, as well. So, nothing ventured nothing gained, though, right. As the old man in the coat furred with oak lucidly said thrice to the setting sun.

Boc, you're like a vacuous, jive-talking, sub-Paul beatnik straight out of an episode of Dragnet, whose sole purpose is to give Joe Friday an outsized ego to deflate and to serve as a warning to the kids about the hazards of intellectual vanity.

Thanks for so humbly affirming my great sapience and intellect (though, honestly, I don't need think that it needs much affirming, in the first place...).

But, I must inquire--as I have much desire to know--why did you direct me to the film "A Bucket of Blood"?

Is this some type of veiled compliment?
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #767 on: July 01, 2008, 12:49:31 PM »
Quote from: Jon on July 01, 2008, 09:21:10 AM
"A Bucket of Blood"?
That is one of my top five films ever.

Anyone who uses "sapience" instead of the much more common and pretty much synonymous "wisdom" probably needs to stop checking the thesaurus and just watch the movie before he decides to say "dipsomaniacal" in lieu of "drunk," or other such callow douchery.

I know what every word I use is and means before I use it (i.e., I don't look up synonyms). My lack of full comprehension of a particular word or usage of certain words that may not be most appropriate in their respective context does not equate me entering every word I use in a post to find similar words and then using said similar word in a newly updated post. C'mon, you're more smart (or, wait, should I have used "perspicacious"?) than that!
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #768 on: July 01, 2008, 12:53:42 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on July 01, 2008, 09:56:48 AM
What?

Exactly.

Ohmmm.

TDUBBS IS RIGHT!
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #769 on: July 01, 2008, 12:57:35 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 12:49:31 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

Anyone who uses "sapience" instead of the much more common and pretty much synonymous "wisdom" probably needs to stop checking the thesaurus and just watch the movie before he decides to say "dipsomaniacal" in lieu of "drunk," or other such callow douchery.

I know what every word I use is and means before I use it (i.e., I don't look up synonyms). My lack of full comprehension of a particular word or usage of certain words that may not be most appropriate in their respective context does not equate me entering every word I use in a post to find similar words and then using said similar word in a newly updated post. C'mon, you're more smart (or, wait, should I have used "perspicacious"?) than that!

Why not just use "smarter"?  Turd.
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #770 on: July 01, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on July 01, 2008, 12:57:35 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

Why not just use "smarter"?  Turd.

Because he is the Platonic ideal of an Undergrad.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #771 on: July 01, 2008, 01:08:59 PM »
"A Bucket of Blood"?

Some people should absolutely not go to college.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #772 on: July 01, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on July 01, 2008, 01:08:59 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

What should I do then, counsellor?

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #773 on: July 01, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 01:16:35 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

You could start by realizing that everyone finds your pseudo-intellectual writing style annoying as fuck.  You could continue on by realizing you're not as smart as you think you are.  You could finish by drinking paint thinner.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #774 on: July 01, 2008, 01:33:37 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on July 01, 2008, 01:27:04 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

You could start by realizing that everyone finds your pseudo-intellectual writing style annoying as fuck.  You could continue on by realizing you're not as smart as you think you are.  You could finish by drinking paint thinner.

Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #775 on: July 01, 2008, 02:43:19 PM »
"A Bucket of Blood"?

You could start by realizing that everyone finds your pseudo-intellectual writing style annoying as fuck.  You could continue on by realizing you're not as smart as you think you are.  You could finish by drinking paint thinner.Buy a gun

Why waste time'd?
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #776 on: July 01, 2008, 03:22:23 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on July 01, 2008, 02:43:19 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

You could start by realizing that everyone finds your pseudo-intellectual writing style annoying as fuck.  You could continue on by realizing you're not as smart as you think you are.  You could finish by drinking paint thinner.Buy a gun

Why waste time'd?

So, wait, I should kill myself because a couple of fools don't realize how hilarious and insanely intelligent I am? That seems to make sense... yep.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #777 on: July 01, 2008, 03:27:41 PM »
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

Why waste time'd?

So, wait, I should kill myself because a couple of fools don't realize how hilarious and insanely intelligent I am? That seems to make sense... yep.

Ask'd and answer'd.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #778 on: July 01, 2008, 03:31:45 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on July 01, 2008, 03:27:41 PM
Quote from: bocaj on July 01, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
"A Bucket of Blood"?

Why waste time'd?

Ask'd and answer'd.

Wow, how devilishly clever!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #779 on: July 01, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »
This thread is starting to make me sad.  Won't anyone think of the children?