News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,158 )

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #825 on: August 17, 2008, 01:24:35 AM »
Quote from: Thrillho on August 15, 2008, 12:29:43 PM
Quote from: flannj on August 15, 2008, 12:11:00 PM
See what all you gay Jewish Cubs fans and your stupid rainbows have done.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

I'm just wonderin' what the heck is in our water supply?

What the heck is in our oxygen supply?

WE NEED TO RAISE OUR VOICES

BEFORE THEY TAKE AWAY OUR RIGHTS

OUR CONSTITUIONAL RIGHTS

OUR HUMAN RIGHTS

TO NOT BE GUINEA PIGS FOR
OUR GOVERNMENTS

IN THEIR NEVER
ENDING THRIST FOR
ENERGY SOURCES

Who knew that Paul's mom was a video blogger?

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #827 on: August 18, 2008, 11:27:27 AM »
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #828 on: August 19, 2008, 12:00:54 AM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on August 17, 2008, 08:36:54 PM
Intrepid Reader: Warren Buffett

It gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head.

Am I the only one that received junk mail in the early '80s soliciting investments in palladium futures, with the suggestion that Yuri Andropov had something to do with the scheme?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #829 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:22 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 19, 2008, 12:00:54 AM
Quote from: ChuckDickens on August 17, 2008, 08:36:54 PM
Intrepid Reader: Warren Buffett

It gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head.

Am I the only one that received junk mail in the early '80s soliciting investments in palladium futures, with the suggestion that Yuri Andropov had something to do with the scheme?

You're the only one of the two of us.  That's for damn sure.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #830 on: August 19, 2008, 01:39:55 AM »
Quote from: Kerm on August 19, 2008, 01:31:22 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on August 19, 2008, 12:00:54 AM

You're the only one of the two of us.  That's for damn sure.

It must have had something to do with filling out the "sponsor information" card at the back of Byte magazine.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Dan

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #831 on: August 22, 2008, 12:10:35 AM »
Here's some olympic bloopers.
my favorite is the "vault" at the end.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfwM1DWGmsc
Except for the fact in the Ted Lilly one that you can see the baseball in his hand behind the knife. I don't know about the first one but I'm be very, very surprised if the second picture is an actual ad.

Poon

• Hank White Fan Club

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #833 on: August 25, 2008, 08:02:34 AM »
Here's a classic that I'm sure will be on You Tube soon (if not already). Yesterday afternoon (Sunday 8/24), I was returning to my parents' home to drop off my dad after watching a minor league baseball game. On the corner of a highway a couple of blocks from their house was a sign with "x b w" on it and an arrow pointing south. Some earlier investigation into the meaning of this sign had revealed a backyard with a regulation-size boxing/wrestling ring in it. I found out that "x b w" stood for "extreme backyard wrestling". I quickly phoned some buddies who were also returning from the game and we decided to check it out. We drove through the alley and some long-haired dude yelled "Are you coming in to check out the show because it's time for the main event". We decided to give it a look and we joined about 50 people ranging in ages from 4 to 50. What we saw was 30 minutes of crazy shit. There was entrance music, a female ref, and even a bell, and some girl was filming it (which means it's gonna be on You Tube). The long-haired dude was involved in a match involving two other guys that were no older than 18. After cutting open his own head by smashing a beer can on it, he proceeded to engage these kids in a pretty good match. One of the kids got thrown on to a bail of barbed-wire and got stuck (pretty bloody and took them a while to get him out). But the topper was when long-hair and one of the kids took the match about 100 feet away to a parked car in their yard. They got on top of this mid-90s T-Bird and the kid was able to body-slam long-hair THROUGH the rear windshield. Shattered that SOB and it was REAL. The long-hair was cut pretty badly and his "old lady" was visibly pissed when she said "dammit, that car still runs". People gathered to look at and take pictures of the lacerations on the guy's arm, while one of his cohorts drove up an old Bronco to take him to the emergency room. We decided the match was over and headed to the car, and some teen-age kids asked us if we were glad we stopped by. What a question. Just a quck vacation into White Trashville.
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #834 on: August 25, 2008, 08:11:06 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 25, 2008, 08:02:34 AM
Here's a classic that I'm sure will be on You Tube soon (if not already). Yesterday afternoon (Sunday 8/24), I was returning to my parents' home to drop off my dad after watching a minor league baseball game. On the corner of a highway a couple of blocks from their house was a sign with "x b w" on it and an arrow pointing south. Some earlier investigation into the meaning of this sign had revealed a backyard with a regulation-size boxing/wrestling ring in it. I found out that "x b w" stood for "extreme backyard wrestling". I quickly phoned some buddies who were also returning from the game and we decided to check it out. We drove through the alley and some long-haired dude yelled "Are you coming in to check out the show because it's time for the main event". We decided to give it a look and we joined about 50 people ranging in ages from 4 to 50. What we saw was 30 minutes of crazy shit. There was entrance music, a female ref, and even a bell, and some girl was filming it (which means it's gonna be on You Tube). The long-haired dude was involved in a match involving two other guys that were no older than 18. After cutting open his own head by smashing a beer can on it, he proceeded to engage these kids in a pretty good match. One of the kids got thrown on to a bail of barbed-wire and got stuck (pretty bloody and took them a while to get him out). But the topper was when long-hair and one of the kids took the match about 100 feet away to a parked car in their yard. They got on top of this mid-90s T-Bird and the kid was able to body-slam long-hair THROUGH the rear windshield. Shattered that SOB and it was REAL. The long-hair was cut pretty badly and his "old lady" was visibly pissed when she said "dammit, that car still runs". People gathered to look at and take pictures of the lacerations on the guy's arm, while one of his cohorts drove up an old Bronco to take him to the emergency room. We decided the match was over and headed to the car, and some teen-age kids asked us if we were glad we stopped by. What a question. Just a quck vacation into White Trashville.

I solemnly pledge never to speak ill of Iowa again. That story is awesome. Were they able to salvage the NO FEAR decal from the shattered rear windshield?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #835 on: August 25, 2008, 08:27:34 AM »

That, my friend, is steak balls in at least 58 varieties.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #836 on: August 25, 2008, 08:30:15 AM »
Quote from: RV on August 25, 2008, 08:11:06 AM

I solemnly pledge never to speak ill of Iowa again. That story is awesome. Were they able to salvage the NO FEAR decal from the shattered rear windshield?

I think that sticker was on the bumper. Dented the shit out of the hood and trunk in addition. I'm just pissed that I had my phone with me and didn't take pictures. I'm thinking there might be a Labor Day Weekend rematch, though...
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2008, 07:11:43 AM »
For anyone that doesn't have Funny Or Die blocked, check this out:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/bb7da4c0e4

BigDrinky

• Idiot Savant
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #838 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
Quote from: Dave B on August 25, 2008, 08:30:15 AM
Quote from: RV on August 25, 2008, 08:11:06 AM

I think that sticker was on the bumper. Dented the shit out of the hood and trunk in addition. I'm just pissed that I had my phone with me and didn't take pictures. I'm thinking there might be a Labor Day Weekend rematch, though...

I know what I'll be doing Friday night.  Cruising around eastern Iowa wearing my Sandman t-shirt looking for a little 'x b w', baby.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »
Thank god the Asians love their video games so much, because this is awe----wait for it-----some!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5ca5ae165e