News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,145 )

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #1200 on: December 10, 2009, 10:12:09 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on December 10, 2009, 09:51:47 PM
Quote from: Weebs on December 10, 2009, 09:24:51 PM
Quote from: Shooter on December 10, 2009, 09:18:26 PM
IAN's people having some fun.

Who the hell buys a Pierre Thomas jersey?

Who the hell wears dat gonna wear jorts over tights (see the guy in the Sharper jersey), who dat?

F-B friends'd
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1201 on: December 11, 2009, 09:29:53 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on December 10, 2009, 10:12:09 PM
Quote from: Shooter on December 10, 2009, 09:51:47 PM
Quote from: Weebs on December 10, 2009, 09:24:51 PM
Quote from: Shooter on December 10, 2009, 09:18:26 PM
IAN's people having some fun.

Who the hell buys a Pierre Thomas jersey?

Who the hell wears dat gonna wear jorts over tights (see the guy in the Sharper jersey), who dat?

F-B friends'd

How hammed up was the guy with the Smith & Wesson? 
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1202 on: December 11, 2009, 09:39:47 AM »
Those backwards people don't even know how to properly shoot a TV.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/190268/airsoft_minigun_vs_television/

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1203 on: December 12, 2009, 12:36:02 AM »
An impressively single-minded endeavor: http://www.youtube.com/user/4evermore12
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1204 on: December 12, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

RedBeard

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1206 on: December 14, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1207 on: December 14, 2009, 09:05:44 PM »
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1208 on: December 14, 2009, 09:12:33 PM »

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1209 on: December 16, 2009, 03:54:36 AM »
I take this as a very good sign, indeed.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/30657/the-knack-and-how-to-get-it
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1210 on: December 18, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »
I fall too bar behind in this thread to know whether this is DRLP or not (and I'm sorry if it is), but bowl season sometimes reminds of the hilarious end to Woody Hayes' career.

Until the video, all I had ever seen was the intercepion by Bauman, the short return and Hayes' punch ( I also found this hilarious satirical version, satire provided merely by the marching band music) but  I had never before seen the actual footage of the game.  Holy crip titballs.

Keith Jackson's absolute refusal to report on what had happened reminds me that, for all of the nostalgia for perfect fall Saturdays that his voice always generated, he was an inveterate douche.  His color guy was equally hopeless in daring to say that the emperor had no clothes.  While these two douchesticks were wandering around, pretending to suddenly not know what happened, a rumble is breaking out and what becomes obvious is that nobody on the field has the temerity to stand up to Hayes either.  I don't care how awesome a coach Hayes may have been, that was an irredeemably shameful act, the consequences of which were a near-brawl in which one Clemson player may have gotten injured (I don't know if that guy got hurt in the ruckus or on the preceding play).  And yet there Hayes was, still on the sideline after the play. Of course, the second Unsportsmanlike Conduct may have been because the ref did, in fact, eject Hayes, but that asshole wouldn't leave.  Of course we have no help from Keith Jackson, who says that Hayes had stepped onto the field, which is what merited the second UC.  Funny how Jackson could quickly surmise what Hayes did to earn the second penalty but still not see Hayes punching a player in the fucking throat, which is what started a goddamn brawl.  ABC had actually showed a replay from a different angle which even more clearly showed what had happened, and froze the camera  right on the punch--as if the producer/director was telling Jackson "Look, asshole!"--but Jackson just pretended bewilderment.  Woody Hayes shit the tub and Keith Jackson didn't have the balls, or merely the professionalism, to call it.  What a dick.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1211 on: December 18, 2009, 11:38:29 AM »
Quote from: MAD on December 18, 2009, 11:11:48 AM
I fall too bar behind in this thread to know whether this is DRLP or not (and I'm sorry if it is), but bowl season sometimes reminds of the hilarious end to Woody Hayes' career.

Until the video, all I had ever seen was the intercepion by Bauman, the short return and Hayes' punch ( I also found this hilarious satirical version, satire provided merely by the marching band music) but  I had never before seen the actual footage of the game.  Holy crip titballs.

Keith Jackson's absolute refusal to report on what had happened reminds me that, for all of the nostalgia for perfect fall Saturdays that his voice always generated, he was an inveterate douche.  His color guy was equally hopeless in daring to say that the emperor had no clothes.  While these two douchesticks were wandering around, pretending to suddenly not know what happened, a rumble is breaking out and what becomes obvious is that nobody on the field has the temerity to stand up to Hayes either.  I don't care how awesome a coach Hayes may have been, that was an irredeemably shameful act, the consequences of which were a near-brawl in which one Clemson player may have gotten injured (I don't know if that guy got hurt in the ruckus or on the preceding play).  And yet there Hayes was, still on the sideline after the play. Of course, the second Unsportsmanlike Conduct may have been because the ref did, in fact, eject Hayes, but that asshole wouldn't leave.  Of course we have no help from Keith Jackson, who says that Hayes had stepped onto the field, which is what merited the second UC.  Funny how Jackson could quickly surmise what Hayes did to earn the second penalty but still not see Hayes punching a player in the fucking throat, which is what started a goddamn brawl.  ABC had actually showed a replay from a different angle which even more clearly showed what had happened, and froze the camera  right on the punch--as if the producer/director was telling Jackson "Look, asshole!"--but Jackson just pretended bewilderment.  Woody Hayes shit the tub and Keith Jackson didn't have the balls, or merely the professionalism, to call it.  What a dick.

What Huey's angry about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmoIjMr1BZs&feature=related
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1212 on: December 30, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1213 on: January 01, 2010, 03:58:27 AM »

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1214 on: January 05, 2010, 10:39:39 AM »
The update posted below the Cowbell Girl video makes it even better.

http://deadspin.com/5440385/last-nights-winner-screenshot-enthusiasts