News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,146 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #1575 on: May 05, 2011, 11:05:26 PM »
I would give my last dollar to see these people brought together with the ukulele guy.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1576 on: May 05, 2011, 11:13:34 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1577 on: May 13, 2011, 10:53:05 AM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1578 on: May 13, 2011, 12:08:39 PM »

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1579 on: May 13, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
Someone's getting an assault charge.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

bugsy

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #1582 on: May 16, 2011, 10:04:52 AM »

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1583 on: May 16, 2011, 10:08:37 AM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1586 on: May 25, 2011, 09:26:52 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1587 on: June 05, 2011, 09:45:34 PM »
Thumbs up, everybody, for rock and roll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaIvk1cSyG8
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1588 on: June 08, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »
Possible police abuse in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXpMzT5yGp8&feature=player_embedded

Full story here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/06/02/v-fullstory/2248396/witnesses-said-they-were-forced.html

QuoteBenoit said a Miami Beach officer grabbed his cell phone, said "You want to be [expletive] Paparazzi?" and stomped on his phone before placing him in handcuffs and shoving the crunched phone in Benoit's back pocket. He said the couple joined other witnesses already in cuffs and being watched by officers, who were on the lookout for two passengers who, police believe at the time, had bailed out of Herisse's car. It is still not known whether any passengers were in the car.

So, what did our intrepid correspondent do, you ask?

QuoteBenoit said the officers eventually uncuffed him after gunshots rang out elsewhere and he discreetly removed the SIM card and placed it in his mouth.

Well done, sir.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1589 on: June 09, 2011, 12:48:41 AM »