News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,159 )

forkserker

Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #360 on: January 26, 2007, 11:30:50 AM »
Quote from: Indolent Reader on January 26, 2007, 11:25:23 AM
I'll never forget the time I informed a blatant gay-bashing friend of mind that his favorite artist of all-time, one Dave Matthews, was reportedly bi-sexual.  Hysterical.

No such thing as bisexual. You either kiss the pickle or you don't.

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #361 on: January 26, 2007, 11:35:10 AM »
Quote from: forkserker on January 26, 2007, 11:30:50 AM
I'll never forget the time I informed a blatant gay-bashing friend of mind that his favorite artist of all-time, one Dave Matthews, was reportedly bi-sexual.  Hysterical.

So you're saying that a person's tastes can't include both oysters and snails?
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #362 on: January 26, 2007, 11:42:04 AM »
Is that true about Matthews? I've always hated his music. Can't figure out why grown men would listen to such things. This might possibly explain their interest in him.
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #363 on: January 26, 2007, 11:47:33 AM »
Quote from: Apex. on January 26, 2007, 11:42:04 AM
Is that true about Matthews? I've always hated his music. Can't figure out why grown men would listen to such things. This might possibly explain their interest in him.

I've always assumed it's true. Fact or not.

forkserker

« Reply #364 on: January 26, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »
Quote from: CPT on January 26, 2007, 11:35:10 AM

It only works for chicks.

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #365 on: January 26, 2007, 11:56:52 AM »
Quote from: forkserker on January 26, 2007, 11:55:57 AM

Build a thousand bridges, you're a bridge builder. Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock, you're a cocksucker.

forkserker

« Reply #366 on: January 26, 2007, 12:05:03 PM »
Quote from: AC on January 26, 2007, 11:56:52 AM
Quote from: forkserker on January 26, 2007, 11:55:57 AM

Build a thousand bridges, you're a bridge builder. Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock, you're a cocksucker.

You had me at hello.

The Paul Popovich Experience

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #367 on: January 26, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
Quote from: ~Apex on January 26, 2007, 11:42:04 AM

He obviously has a fascination with scatology, so yeah, I'd peg him queer. At least, I'm too lazy to google the word for sure, but that is the word for yer basic poop fetishist, no? Where's teh resident shit head for confirmation?
RETIRED

Al Yellon

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #368 on: January 26, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on January 24, 2007, 03:04:06 PM
Quote from: Tonker on January 24, 2007, 02:12:53 PM
Quote from: 27B Stroke 6 on January 24, 2007, 12:43:04 PM
Oh. Holy. Shit.

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

Verified. Not a parody. Resist the urge to give up before at least one chorus.

Christ on a bike.  I'm flabbergasted.  I was convinced this was a wind-up, but this is from the bloke's website :

QuoteI am in fact a Reformed Homosexual and I'm trying to let people know that there is an escape from being Gay. By letting people know that "God hates a Fag" I am doing Gods work, I'm preaching.

When I was in highschool I kept having feelings for the boys I was in school with. Often I would let these feelings take over. I got into lots of trouble when I was Gay.

Oh, boy.  That sounds healthy.  I'm sure he's not repressing anything, and certainly won't snap one of these days and slaughter a number of innocent bystanders before blowing the top of his own head off.

From, his label's web site, here is a list of "gay bands":

* Jay-Z

Does that make Beyonce a faghag?

Edit: How'd I miss this discovery until now?

QuoteIn Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: donniedavies@gmail.com

This is begging for some good ole fashioned internet hijinx; just like mom used to make (before dad turned gay and abandoned us).

JD, Too

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #369 on: January 26, 2007, 06:37:20 PM »
Quote from: The Paul Popovich Experience on January 26, 2007, 01:26:52 PM
Quote from: ~Apex on January 26, 2007, 11:42:04 AM

He obviously has a fascination with scatology, so yeah, I'd peg him queer. At least, I'm too lazy to google the word for sure, but that is the word for yer basic poop fetishist, no? Where's teh resident shit head for confirmation?

My ears are burnin'.
"Ad hominem attacks, and childish ones at that, do not an argument make."----- IT

forkserker

« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2007, 10:10:12 PM »
Quote from: ChuckDickens on January 26, 2007, 06:35:17 PM
Oh. Holy. Shit.

Christ on a bike.  I'm flabbergasted.  I was convinced this was a wind-up, but this is from the bloke's website :

QuoteI am in fact a Reformed Homosexual and I'm trying to let people know that there is an escape from being Gay. By letting people know that "God hates a Fag" I am doing Gods work, I'm preaching.

When I was in highschool I kept having feelings for the boys I was in school with. Often I would let these feelings take over. I got into lots of trouble when I was Gay.

Oh, boy.  That sounds healthy.  I'm sure he's not repressing anything, and certainly won't snap one of these days and slaughter a number of innocent bystanders before blowing the top of his own head off.

* Jay-Z

QuoteIn Our effort to keep this list up to date we'd appreciate your help. If you know of a band that is Gay or propogating a Gay message please email us so we can update. Donnie is handling this his email is: donniedavies@gmail.com

This is begging for some good ole fashioned internet hijinx; just like mom used to make (before dad turned gay and abandoned us).

Frank Sinatra is on the list, but Cyndi Lauper makes the list of "safe" acts. I don't think we'd be in virgin territory here.

Although, maybe with Sinatra...take "Fly Me To The Moon". The act of baring one's buttocks is referred to as "mooning", so maybe "Fly Me To The Moon" is really just a euphemism for packin' the fudge.

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2007, 10:35:51 PM »
Quote from: forkserker on January 26, 2007, 10:10:12 PM
Quote from: ChuckDickens on January 26, 2007, 06:35:17 PM
Oh. Holy. Shit.

* Jay-Z

Frank Sinatra is on the list, but Cyndi Lauper makes the list of "safe" acts. I don't think we'd be in virgin territory here.

Although, maybe with Sinatra...take "Fly Me To The Moon". The act of baring one's buttocks is referred to as "mooning", so maybe "Fly Me To The Moon" is really just a euphemism for packin' the fudge.

"Strangers in the Night" was Sinatra's "coming out" song. Listen to the lyrics they are totally ghey. In fact if you play the scooby doobie doo part of the song backwards Sinatra says, "I banged Paul".
"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

forkserker

« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2007, 04:52:23 AM »

ring-a-ding-ding!!!

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #373 on: January 27, 2007, 12:55:31 PM »
So is this guy for real or what?  The more I see of it, the more it seems like a brilliant piece of comedy.
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

forkserker

« Reply #374 on: January 27, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »
Donny Davies throws down. Isiah Thomas is on line 2.

http://www.lovegodsway.org/Blog/DisturbedElated