News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: You Tube discoveries  ( 410,167 )

Slaky!

• Still Slakin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: You Tube discoveries
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2007, 06:54:56 PM »
Quote from: forkserker on January 27, 2007, 03:54:49 PM
Donny Davies throws down. Isiah Thomas is on line 2.

http://www.lovegodsway.org/Blog/DisturbedElated

OK, under safe music he has listed Cyndi Lauper WHO SANG AT THE GAY GAMES CLOSING CEREMONY (I only know because I could hear it from my house...ok fine, JD got me tickets and we went).

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2007, 07:08:49 PM »
Quote from: AC on January 27, 2007, 06:54:56 PM

OK, under safe music he has listed Cyndi Lauper WHO SANG AT THE GAY GAMES CLOSING CEREMONY (I only know because I could hear it from my house...ok fine, JD got me tickets and we wentand I medaled in the 2-man luge).
If we're so fucking superior, why are we working here?

Neifilicious

« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
Quote from: 27B Stroke 6 on January 24, 2007, 12:43:04 PM
Oh. Holy. Shit.

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video

Verified. Not a parody. Resist the urge to give up before at least one chorus.

"Oscar Wilde, my hero, was a reformed homosexual. He went to prison for his sins. Once he was alone with his thouhgts, in jail, he saw the errors of his ways and repented."

Either it's every bit the joke it seems, or this fella didn't spend much time studying his hero...You know, unless cornholing teenage boys right up until your death is reformation of some kind.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: January 28, 2007, 04:36:35 AM »
Quote from: AC on January 26, 2007, 11:56:52 AM
Build a thousand bridges, you're a bridge builder. Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock, you're a cocksucker.

You shag one sheep...
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: January 28, 2007, 04:47:39 AM »
Quote from: AC on January 27, 2007, 06:54:56 PM
OK, under safe music he has listed Cyndi Lauper WHO SANG AT THE GAY GAMES CLOSING CEREMONY (I only know because I could hear it from my house...ok fine, JD got me tickets and we went).

I wonder what events they have at the Gay games.  And how do you prove you're gay enough to take part?  Do they have events only for bull dykes, or bears, for instance?  Do you get medals for colour coordinating your kit?

That reminds me, by the way.  I had a call yesterday - my mate rang me to see if I wanted to take part in a charity half-marathon.

I said "Nope, sorry old son, exercise brings me out in a rash."

He said "But it's for disableds and blinders!"

I thought "Hang on, I'm in with a chance here..."
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Taylor

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: January 28, 2007, 03:32:46 PM »
Is it too late to start a write in campaign to have Donnie Davies sing during half time at this year's Super Bowl?

'Ladies and Gentlemen, especially you fags, please direct your attention to our center stage as singer, songwriter and reformed homosexual Donnie Davies sings, "God Hates Fags".'

"Now I can start to see some of the ways that this team has lost ball games." Lou

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: January 28, 2007, 03:36:29 PM »
Quote from: Taylor on January 28, 2007, 03:32:46 PM
Is it too late to start a write in campaign to have Donnie Davies sing during half time at this year's Super Bowl?

'Ladies and Gentlemen, especially you fags, please direct your attention to our center stage as singer, songwriter and reformed homosexual Donnie Davies sings, "God Hates Fags".'

Actually, it's too soon.  The NFL won't be going with any act that isn't 20-30 years past its prime.

forkserker

« Reply #382 on: January 28, 2007, 06:27:51 PM »
Quote from: CPT on January 28, 2007, 03:36:29 PM

Actually, it's too soon.  The NFL won't be going with any act that isn't 20-30 years past its prime.

Rich Little's playing there, too?

CPT

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: January 28, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »
Quote from: forkserker on January 28, 2007, 06:27:51 PM

I'd say Rich Little was on the way out 20 years ago.  Now?  I think most of the people he does impressions of are dead.  That can't be good for a career.

Old Style Man

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2007, 07:26:19 AM »

I'm pretty sure that dude is a pederast. Eight year olds, dude.

forkserker

« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2007, 09:01:46 AM »
Quote from: CPT on January 28, 2007, 09:51:13 PM
Quote from: forkserker on January 28, 2007, 06:27:51 PM

I'd say Rich Little was on the way out 20 years ago.  Now?  I think most of the people he does impressions of are dead.  That can't be good for a career.

He got signed to do the Washington Correspondents' Dinner. They don't want to risk another Stephen Colbert moment.

Quote from: Tonker on January 28, 2007, 04:36:35 AM
Quote from: AC on January 26, 2007, 11:56:52 AM
Build a thousand bridges, you're a bridge builder. Build a thousand bridges and suck one cock, you're a cocksucker.

You shag one sheep...

Frankie, if you're gonna fuck sheep or goats, make sure they're on the edge of a cliff, so they push back into you...

forkserker

« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: January 29, 2007, 11:38:53 AM »
Blades of Glory, starring Will Ferrell, Gob Bluth, Napoleon Dynamite, Hayden Fox and Amy Poehler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM4yekiPo3w

Apexx

• Apul is edad.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: January 29, 2007, 11:43:51 AM »
The Thirteenth Tenet of Pexism: Internet Apex is the id barking at you and you deserve everything you get from it.

Grandmaster Wang

• Hi. I'm Herschel Walker.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: January 29, 2007, 01:57:30 PM »
Ever wondered what gives Donnie Davies the strength to resist "those feelings" and love God's way?

Is it God's infinite love and mercy?

Fuck no. It's a daily breakfast featuring.... Chicken Fried Bacon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU

Steak testicles. Don't forget the sausage gravy. And be sure to salt them up while the grease is still warm.
Some dude in Cairo just punched a camel in the face on CNN.