News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Good Dinosaur  ( 3,071 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Good Dinosaur
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »
Quote from: Tony on January 09, 2016, 08:15:49 PM
I don't know how old Slak's kid is (Judging by Facebook photos he's somewhere between 2 and 8. I'm not good with ages.) but my 6 year old nephew loved Star Wars. As soon as we got home he found the light saber I got him last year, that he didn't give a shit about then, and starting swinging it around at me and his sister and the dog and anything within reach. So I'd say it was probably OK for him to see it.

Sitting in my parent's basement are tubs of all my old Star Wars toys that I kept immaculately preserved for almost 20 years now. Action figures, lightsabers, tie fighters,  the Falcon. If my kid doesn't give a shit after seeing the movies I may be devastated.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 11:39:47 AM »
Quote from: SKO on January 10, 2016, 09:31:36 AM
Quote from: Tony on January 09, 2016, 08:15:49 PM
I don't know how old Slak's kid is (Judging by Facebook photos he's somewhere between 2 and 8. I'm not good with ages.) but my 6 year old nephew loved Star Wars. As soon as we got home he found the light saber I got him last year, that he didn't give a shit about then, and starting swinging it around at me and his sister and the dog and anything within reach. So I'd say it was probably OK for him to see it.

Sitting in my parent's basement are tubs of all my old Star Wars toys that I kept immaculately preserved for almost 20 years now. Action figures, lightsabers, tie fighters,  the Falcon. If my kid doesn't give a shit after seeing the movies I may be devastated.

Consolation prize: you get to keep tubs of Stars War toys all to yourself.
M'lady.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 09:59:32 AM »
The Good Dinosaur was so good, it transformed into Star Wars in the first act.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"