News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Friday Night Lights  ( 31,401 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Friday Night Lights
« Reply #105 on: March 30, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »
Quote from: RV on March 30, 2009, 11:28:55 AM
Quote from: Slakee on March 30, 2009, 11:25:09 AM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 30, 2009, 11:14:46 AM
Quote from: Slakee on March 30, 2009, 11:06:07 AM
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 30, 2009, 10:50:14 AM
Anybody else love Coach's expressions?  Like, in the opening scene when he's trying to find the creamer for his coffee and Mrs. Coach says that their out, but he can taste her's..."It's real good."  (Mrs. Coach sips coffee).  Coach looks at her like he's going to dropkick her in the shoulderblade.  And, when he's talking with Buddy at the dealership about the redistricting...he looks bewildered.  And, when Mrs. Coach is asking him about the redistricting, again...bewilderment.  His expressions crack me and the missus up constantly.

Oh, and it looks like we can add Madison to the list of irresistable broads on the show.  Day-um.

J. D. McCoy's dad is a douchemissilerocketbazookaclaymoreminebouncingbetty wrapped in turd fabric covered in a cloak of suck.  I really hate that guy.

Coach is just awesome, period. He's the perfect coach. You can tell he cares deeply about everyone's well being but he never, ever gets too excited about anything or shows positive emotion.

Kyle Chandler is absolutely terrific in that role.  And did anyone else get a little teary-eyed when Mrs. Wyatt Earp told smoking hot Tyra how awesome she is?  No?  Just me?  Well, I'd been drinking, so screw you all.

Coach Taylor needs to bust McCoy in his face.  And little McCoy needs to bust something else in Madison's face.  Like a NUT.  Right, guys?

Funny you think of her as Mrs. Earp - I think of her as Fletch's lady friend. Goddamn her boobs got big.

She's in a competition with JD's mom to see who can expose the most 40 year old boob.

Great news on the renewal. As long as Coach and Mrs. Coach are around I'm confident it won't suck. I hope we get to see a Crucifictorious World Tour (maybe opening for Wyld Stallyns?) storyline the next couple seasons.

They'll be around and I believe Riggins and Saracen will stick around as well as least per speculation.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/clear-eyes-full-hearts-renewed-friday-night-lights,25757/

Read it all right here.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #106 on: March 30, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »
Quote from: Slakee on March 30, 2009, 11:42:14 AM
Anybody else love Coach's expressions?  Like, in the opening scene when he's trying to find the creamer for his coffee and Mrs. Coach says that their out, but he can taste her's..."It's real good."  (Mrs. Coach sips coffee).  Coach looks at her like he's going to dropkick her in the shoulderblade.  And, when he's talking with Buddy at the dealership about the redistricting...he looks bewildered.  And, when Mrs. Coach is asking him about the redistricting, again...bewilderment.  His expressions crack me and the missus up constantly.

Oh, and it looks like we can add Madison to the list of irresistable broads on the show.  Day-um.

J. D. McCoy's dad is a douchemissilerocketbazookaclaymoreminebouncingbetty wrapped in turd fabric covered in a cloak of suck.  I really hate that guy.

Coach is just awesome, period. He's the perfect coach. You can tell he cares deeply about everyone's well being but he never, ever gets too excited about anything or shows positive emotion.

Kyle Chandler is absolutely terrific in that role.  And did anyone else get a little teary-eyed when Mrs. Wyatt Earp told smoking hot Tyra how awesome she is?  No?  Just me?  Well, I'd been drinking, so screw you all.

Coach Taylor needs to bust McCoy in his face.  And little McCoy needs to bust something else in Madison's face.  Like a NUT.  Right, guys?

Funny you think of her as Mrs. Earp - I think of her as Fletch's lady friend. Goddamn her boobs got big.

She's in a competition with JD's mom to see who can expose the most 40 year old boob.

Great news on the renewal. As long as Coach and Mrs. Coach are around I'm confident it won't suck. I hope we get to see a Crucifictorious World Tour (maybe opening for Wyld Stallyns?) storyline the next couple seasons.

They'll be around and I believe Riggins and Saracen will stick around as well as least per speculation.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/clear-eyes-full-hearts-renewed-friday-night-lights,25757/

Read it all right here.

I really want to know if Grandma's slippers will be back next season.  That reminds me.  Saracen's mom is pretty hot, too, even though her hair could use some work.
Hire Jim Essian!

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #107 on: March 30, 2009, 11:56:22 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on March 30, 2009, 11:46:20 AM

Read it all right here.

I really want to know if Grandma's slippers will be back next season.  That reminds me.  Saracen's mom is pretty hot, too, even though her hair could use some work.

The hair keeps her firmly rooted as Oklahoma trash.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »
Quote from: Slakee on March 30, 2009, 11:56:22 AM

Read it all right here.

I would probably slang on every broad on this show.  I'd have to be pretty hammed up to nail the grandma, though. 

How far along are you guys right now?  I haven't been recording the NBC ones. 
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2009, 12:02:08 PM »
From Slak's link:

Ausiello also says that Adrienne Palicki (Tyra) and Minka Kelly (Lyla) will be leaving the show.

I didn't know this.  Is this brand new news?  I don't like this at all, but mainly because looking at those two is loads of fun.  Fortunately for the show, it's main draw is Coach's awesomeness and Riggins', well awesomeness.  And, Mrs. Coach's and Daughter Coach's hogans.

Saracen's mom is pretty hot, too, even though her hair could use some work.

No.

I would probably slang on every broad on this show.  I'd have to be pretty hammed up to nail the grandma, though. 

I'm at where Dad McCoy beats up J. D. in front of the Applebee's.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2009, 12:07:39 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 30, 2009, 12:02:08 PM
No.

Yes

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:34 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on March 30, 2009, 12:07:39 PM
No.

Yes

C'mon, man.  Crucifictorius' token chick-playing-the-guitar-with-the-golden-voice is hotter than Saracen's mom.  She's probably the least hot chick on the show.
Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2009, 12:15:49 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on March 30, 2009, 11:57:34 AM
Quote from: Slakee on March 30, 2009, 11:56:22 AM

Read it all right here.

Two eps left in the season. But I cheated so I'm done. I want to talk about the Giraffes.

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2009, 12:17:05 PM »
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on March 30, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
No.

Yes

C'mon, man.  Crucifictorius' token chick-playing-the-guitar-with-the-golden-voice is hotter than Saracen's mom.  She's probably the least hot chick on the show.

Saracen's Grandma. Smash's mom.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM »
No.

Yes

Saracen's mom was on Deadwood. Naked, I believe. She worked at the Bella Union.

J Rod

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2009, 01:16:51 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on March 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM
No.

Yes

Ho. Ly. Crap.

Thanks for placing her, that had been driving me insane.

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »
Quote from: J Rod on March 30, 2009, 01:16:51 PM
Quote from: Shooter on March 30, 2009, 12:40:17 PM
No.

Yes

Ho. Ly. Crap.

Thanks for placing her, that had been driving me insane.

Me, too.  I had to look it up, and I noticed she was also in the astonishingly awful Hollow Man.  But she got her boobs frotteurized by invisible Kevin Bacon in that one.  I'm not suggesting she's the hottest one on that show by any means.  But if she didn't have Oklahoma hair, she'd be pretty cute.

Hire Jim Essian!

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit, B.

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Hire Jim Essian!

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
Just watched the episode from this week.  Anybody thought it wasn't their best effort?  Coach's whole "you are all champions" speech was weak and unlike him I thought.  Also, I couldn't watch the Lance Landry/Tyra kiss.  It was awful, awful.  I also couldn't stand J. D.'s wambulancing on the field.  That was some bad acting.