News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Daniel Murphy. A Cub.  ( 4,700 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Daniel Murphy. A Cub.
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2018, 03:55:42 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 24, 2018, 03:49:15 PM
Anyway, bump for a go-ahead homer or whatever.

(that held up for all of five minutes)
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2018, 04:39:15 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 24, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 24, 2018, 03:03:19 PM
Quote from: Tonker on August 24, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
I have no wish to try to shelter my kids from any of that shit - largely because, try as I might, I am guaranteed to fail.  Indeed, there is more or less nothing from which STonk and I shelter the Tonklets - we are honest and open with them about pretty much everything, and actively encourage them to ask questions about even the most difficult or embarrassing topics.  The funny thing is, those topics then become not difficult or embarrassing any more, and they're informed enough to deal with them when they do inevitably come up outside the home.  I am also quite happy for my kids to come into contact with any kind of bigot, because I've discussed with them at length why that shit is wrong and trust them implicitly not to pay the slightest bit of attention to any of it.

My kids also know ALL the swear words and although they are not allowed to use them in polite company, I would much rather they learned them from me than from some other cunt.

I think it's high time HTonklet gets an account on here.

It's really not.  He'd just spam the board with the endless stream of Youtube videos that he thinks are high-larious and which never, EVER cause me even the slightest amusement.  His favourite at the moment is a clip of Penn Gillette yelling at a Chihuahua.  Kids these days, eh?

What is not funny about yelling at a Chihuahua?   Anything involving a Chihuahua is automatically funny.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2018, 05:32:31 PM »
I have no wish to try to shelter my kids from any of that shit - largely because, try as I might, I am guaranteed to fail.  Indeed, there is more or less nothing from which STonk and I shelter the Tonklets - we are honest and open with them about pretty much everything, and actively encourage them to ask questions about even the most difficult or embarrassing topics.  The funny thing is, those topics then become not difficult or embarrassing any more, and they're informed enough to deal with them when they do inevitably come up outside the home.  I am also quite happy for my kids to come into contact with any kind of bigot, because I've discussed with them at length why that shit is wrong and trust them implicitly not to pay the slightest bit of attention to any of it.

My kids also know ALL the swear words and although they are not allowed to use them in polite company, I would much rather they learned them from me than from some other cunt.

It's really not.  He'd just spam the board with the endless stream of Youtube videos that he thinks are high-larious and which never, EVER cause me even the slightest amusement.  His favourite at the moment is a clip of Penn Gillette yelling at a Chihuahua.  Kids these days, eh?

Me nodding and wondering what on earth HawkJr finds funny about the you tube videos on my feed (as we share an account).
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2018, 09:53:57 PM »
Nazis getting punched is good and proper.

I hated Snork for far less, so Daniel Murphy can pound sand.

I don't care who is a parent and who isn't.

YouTube is a weird cesspit once children are involved in any way.

There. I'm caught up.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2018, 10:38:50 PM »

You could confine him to How Ya Crappin'.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 12:32:20 PM »
Quote from: Bort on August 24, 2018, 09:53:57 PM

There. I'm caught up.

I want to second all of this except the children part because I don't have any and, therefore, would have no concept of what they're like.  Also, I think you have to have met at least 100 children to have any idea about what you're talking about.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2018, 12:58:20 PM »

There. I'm caught up.

New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on August 27, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

There. I'm caught up.

I want to second all of this except the children part because I don't have any and, therefore, would have no concept of what they're like.  Also, I think you have to have met at least 100 children to have any idea about what you're talking about.

I just meant in general.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2018, 08:56:05 AM »
Quote from: Bort on August 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

There. I'm caught up.

I just meant in general.

I was just making a clumsy 'must watch a team/player for 100 games' joke.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2018, 02:47:21 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on August 28, 2018, 08:56:05 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 27, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

There. I'm caught up.

I just meant in general.

I was just making a clumsy 'must watch a team/player for 100 games' joke.

I actually feel shame for missing that.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2018, 11:37:01 PM »

There. I'm caught up.

Diapers I could do, but those nasty little nails creep me out.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2018, 07:57:13 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on August 29, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

There. I'm caught up.

Diapers I could do, but those nasty little nails creep me out.

I hate that part.