News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: National Tonkoon's Vacation  ( 52,082 )

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: National Tonkoon's Vacation
« Reply #330 on: July 28, 2015, 11:50:25 AM »
Quote from: Eli on July 28, 2015, 11:29:38 AM
He's not saying you guys aren't nice, just that I'm particularly awesome.

I stand by my offense-taking.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #331 on: July 28, 2015, 12:14:25 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on July 28, 2015, 11:50:25 AM

I mean, they may be nicer than a horrible cunt like me but nobody is nicer than JPex. I call bullshit on that.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #332 on: July 28, 2015, 12:15:37 PM »

I hope it's as hilarious as when you stood by Dave Otto.

Quote from: Yeti on July 28, 2015, 10:42:20 AM
Quote from: Bort on July 28, 2015, 09:53:07 AM
Quote from: Tonker on July 27, 2015, 10:54:44 PM
Quote from: Shooter on July 27, 2015, 08:26:46 PM
I'm not necessarily blaming him, but prior to Tonker bringing his brood to the US, the Cubs had gone roughly 7,910 without getting no-hit. Since their arrival, they've been no-hit in 10% of their games.

Sorry, everybody.

In more cheerful news, I today became the first Desipiot to meet Eli and JEli, who are both, I can report, way, WAY fucking nicer than the rest of youse cunts.  We had a very, very pleasant evening with proper barbecue and some delicious Kansas beer, and I sweated an embarrassing amount and they didn't say anything.  Top hole.

Fuck off, I was nice as hell to you last time you were here, considering how much I hate Australians. everyone

be honest'd

Fair point. I did almost edit my original post to say "foreigners."
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2015, 10:20:39 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on July 28, 2015, 12:14:25 PM

I mean, they may be nicer than a horrible cunt like me but nobody is nicer than JPex. I call bullshit on that.

I should have explicitly exlcuded partners.  JPex, AButthead, PChuck, LFork and JTJ are all beautiful human beings who should know way better than to hang around with a bunch of miserable cunts like y'all.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #334 on: July 31, 2015, 08:47:42 PM »
I'm not necessarily blaming him, but prior to Tonker bringing his brood to the US, the Cubs had gone roughly 7,910 without getting no-hit. Since their arrival, they've been no-hit in 10% of their games.

Sorry, everybody.

In more cheerful news, I today became the first Desipiot to meet Eli and JEli, who are both, I can report, way, WAY fucking nicer than the rest of youse cunts.  We had a very, very pleasant evening with proper barbecue and some delicious Kansas beer, and I sweated an embarrassing amount and they didn't say anything.  Top hole.

Top hole, power bottom.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #335 on: July 31, 2015, 08:54:58 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 31, 2015, 08:47:42 PM

Sorry, everybody.

In more cheerful news, I today became the first Desipiot to meet Eli and JEli, who are both, I can report, way, WAY fucking nicer than the rest of youse cunts.  We had a very, very pleasant evening with proper barbecue and some delicious Kansas beer, and I sweated an embarrassing amount and they didn't say anything.  Top hole.

Top hole, power bottom.

You show up for this?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #336 on: August 01, 2015, 12:14:07 PM »
Quote from: flannj on July 31, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 31, 2015, 08:47:42 PM

Sorry, everybody.

Top hole, power bottom.

You show up for this?

Don't act surprised.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2015, 11:08:46 AM »
Anybody know anywhere in the city with batting cages/pitching machines?  What's the deal with Sluggers?  Their website is fucking useless.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2015, 11:22:26 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 03, 2015, 11:08:46 AM
Anybody know anywhere in the city with batting cages/pitching machines?  What's the deal with Sluggers?  Their website is fucking useless.

With the Cubs out of town Sluggers is a winner for your kids. They have cages upstairs, softball and baseball, fast and slow. They have other games like ski ball and pop-a-shot (||) plus pinball etc. When I was a kid, my parents took me there before games and I don't think I ever had more fun prior to pubescence, when I discovered a better pop-a-shot game in my own bathroom.

Don't know their hours but if you go there late afternoonish, you should be all good.

On game days: Choad Central. Beware.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on August 03, 2015, 11:22:26 AM
Anybody know anywhere in the city with batting cages/pitching machines?  What's the deal with Sluggers?  Their website is fucking useless.

With the Cubs out of town Sluggers is a winner for your kids. They have cages upstairs, softball and baseball, fast and slow. They have other games like ski ball and pop-a-shot (||) plus pinball etc. When I was a kid, my parents took me there before games and I don't think I ever had more fun prior to pubescence, when I discovered a better pop-a-shot game in my own bathroom.

Don't know their hours but if you go there late afternoonish, you should be all good.

Pex already took care of Steve Garvey for you.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2015, 11:43:04 AM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on August 03, 2015, 11:36:24 AM

Pex already took care of Steve Garvey for you.

He won't be bothering anyone in there for a long, long time.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #341 on: August 03, 2015, 07:53:28 PM »

Good shout, boys: the kids nearly shat themselves with happiness at the whole Sluggers upstairs experience, not hurt by the fact that we had the place to ourselves.  They want to go every day.

And while we're on the subject of Sluggers, I am a fucking beast.  I will send that "medium baseball" junk that you're throwing right back through your motherfucking face and out the other side.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2015, 09:19:17 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 03, 2015, 07:53:28 PM

Good shout, boys: the kids nearly shat themselves with happiness at the whole Sluggers upstairs experience, not hurt by the fact that we had the place to ourselves.  They want to go every day.

And while we're on the subject of Sluggers, I am a fucking beast.  I will send that "medium baseball" junk that you're throwing right back through your motherfucking face and out the other side.

While doing a drag into a step over?
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #343 on: August 03, 2015, 09:40:55 PM »
Quote from: flannj on August 03, 2015, 09:19:17 PM
Quote from: Tonker on August 03, 2015, 07:53:28 PM

While doing a drag into a step over?

I have no idea what that means, but I'm so fucking good at hitting a baseball I'm going to say "yes" to whatever it is.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #344 on: August 03, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
If anybody is going to the Brewers day game (August 13th) and has a couple of spare tickets, by the way, let me know.  HTonk and I will probably walk up anyway but it would be nicer to go with some of youse cunts if we could.