News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Is it true?  ( 1,305 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Is it true?
« on: June 25, 2020, 12:39:50 PM »
Is baseball really coming back?  Are they going to play in parks where the only observers are the ground crew and the radio announcers?
If you want me I will be in the backyard playing catch with my grandson.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Is it true?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 02:54:11 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 25, 2020, 12:39:50 PM

Be sure to start him at second base if it goes into extra innings.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 12:12:45 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on June 27, 2020, 02:54:11 PM
Quote from: CBStew on June 25, 2020, 12:39:50 PM

Be sure to start him at second base if it goes into extra innings.

He is a 13 year old Little League pitcher.  I think that he is destined to be a middle inning reliever because the other teams begin to unload on him after 2 innings. 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 08:09:45 AM »
I feel like the odds of the season being completed are slim, but I'll be watching every damned game in the meantime. Baseball has definitely been one of the things I've missed the most this summer.
M'lady.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2020, 08:05:16 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on July 13, 2020, 08:09:45 AM
I feel like the odds of the season being completed are slim, but I'll be watching every damned game in the meantime.

For a second there, I imagined that Marqueasy had extended its tentacles north of the border.

Quote from: Canadouche on July 13, 2020, 08:09:45 AMBaseball has definitely been one of the things I've missed the most this summer.

Yah. Unfortunately, I'll be homeless before Yeti's gift becomes moot.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!