News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,839 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2010, 06:21:21 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on January 20, 2010, 03:59:02 PM
DPD...back on track.

I want to fuck his daughters.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2010, 08:05:41 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 21, 2010, 06:21:21 AM
Quote from: Oleg on January 20, 2010, 03:59:02 PM
DPD...back on track.

I want to fuck his daughters.

I have no idea who these two lasses are, but I wouldn't mind railing their hind quarters.  Daddy can watch, I don't give a fuck.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2010, 09:34:05 AM »
QuoteFine, the GOP has proposed ideas...ideas that will immensely benefit their friends in high places.

Gil had a few quotes including the one above that needs addressing. First its kinda hard to get the Republicans ideas into the mix on health care reform when Nancy Pelosi and her minions do it behind closed doors with zero input from Republicans. I think the last count was the Republicans had 3 or so different drafts of bills for ideas on addressing health care.

QuoteThe three Republican bills total almost 400 pages and have been on the table since May and June.

In May, Republicans in the House and the Senate formed a bicameral coalition to produce the130-page "Patients Choice Act of 2009."

In June, Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) introduced the "Health Care Freedom Plan," a 41-page proposal.

And in July, the Republican Study Committee, under the leadership of Rep. Tom Price (R-Ga.), unveiled the "Empowering Patients First Act," a 130-page plan.

Don't worry i know you have been told over and over by Obama and the Democrats that the Republicans have not introduced any alternatives but you can chalk that up to your politicians not telling you the truth again. It's also not a couple thousand pages, an actual functioning retard like Pelosi could read it over her lunch hour. The Democrats idea of health care reform is to write a bill so long and so confusing that people will just not even bother to read whats in it and pass it. Its the best way to hide a bunch of shit you don't want people to know about it. I say good job to the Democrats in their attempt to be as sneaky and dis-honest as they can be when it comes to health care.

Now onto the above quote.....have you seen whats been going on over the last year? Special Interest groups that help the administration are making out like fat cats. Which is odd because Obama was supposed to be all against special interest groups. You know that hope and change bullshit he promised right? That promise died with the C-Span promise, and GITMO, and the Gays, .....well fuck you get the picture.

The unions werent going to get on board with Health-Care reform unless they were excluded from the taxes on it. They seemed to have gotten their wish and are suddenly on the Obama side. Thanks Obama and the Unions, if health care is passed we get shafted with the taxes while the Unions get a free ride for god knows how long into the future.

And as Democrats try and craft a bill that can pass they have shifted into massively supporting the insurance and health care industry. Hence why Coakley had big time lobbyists from the health care industry at her fund raising event. When the government opens up the coffers to what could be trillions of dollars for the industry those companies are going to line up for their cut of the loot. Whether they need the money or not. The money will be used much like the stimulus dollars to keep the status quo. It won't go to the people who need it. So again its a common liberal belief that Republicans just want the insurance companies to get rich, but who is lining up to suck off the government teet and which party are they courting? Its not the Republicans.

If your looking for the moment the Coakley ship veered off the tracks. It started with the a number of things beyond her control. The Christmas Eve vote was a big mistake, it just looked like a blatant attempt to vote on anything while people were most distracted. The C-Span promise exposed the administration as a bunch of scum bag liars. Obama is big on cap and trade and the exposure of Climate Research is now considered a fraud at best. The Democrats got their wagon hitched to climate stuff so whether its fake or true they don't care. The rest of the population is like whoaaa hold on a second. Scott Brown is another vote to shut down Cap and Trade or anything else related to climate change policy.

To finish up the Republicans are not all fuck the climate lets dump radioactive waste on kiddie play grounds and infect the water supply people. They are just a little more rational in the way they see things need to be done. We can limit the damage on the enviroment without damaging our economy. And if it damages our economy too much its a no go. Because if the enviromentalists had their way we would be dragged back to the 14th century and reduced to a 3rd world country. But my guess they would still be pissed about people who used fire to cook their food and cow farts.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2010, 09:41:08 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on January 21, 2010, 09:34:05 AMBut my guess they would still be pissed about people who used fire to cook their food and cow farts.

What do you currently use to cook your cow farts?

And zero input from Republicans, eh? I guess Enzi, Snowe, and Grassley were bound and gagged during those Gang of Six meetings that took place all summer.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2010, 09:44:04 AM »
When I was 10 or so, I used to pick the books I'd want to read based on number of pages.  I'm glad we can discuss bills in the same way.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2010, 10:07:17 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on January 21, 2010, 09:34:05 AM
when Nancy Pelosi and her minions do it behind closed doors

That's where I'd prefer Nancy Pelosi and her minions do it.  No one wants to see that.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
Why are we no longer talking about those Acorn videos?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2010, 10:09:49 AM »
Quote from: Eli on January 21, 2010, 10:07:17 AM
when Nancy Pelosi and her minions do it behind closed doors

That's where I'd prefer Nancy Pelosi and her minions do it.  No one wants to see that.

They've got these matching outfits now. It's cute. They should come out of there once in awhile and show the rest of you guys.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on January 21, 2010, 09:44:04 AM
When I was 10 or so, I used to pick the books I'd want to read based on number of pages.  I'm glad we can discuss bills in the same way.

The more pages, the higher you sit?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2010, 10:17:42 AM »
Quote from: Fork on January 21, 2010, 10:16:32 AM

Damnit.
I laughed.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2010, 10:19:18 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on January 21, 2010, 10:17:42 AM
Quote from: Fork on January 21, 2010, 10:16:32 AM

Damnit.
I laughed.

Aiding and abetting, eh?
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2010, 10:41:37 AM »
That goddamn activist liberal Supreme Court is at it again. Hooray for more corporate influence in politics!

QuoteIn a significant reversal of court precedent, the Supreme Court today invalidated decades-old federal legislation restricting corporate spending in political campaigns.

In a 5-4 decision, the court called into question the constitutionality of all federal and state regulation of independent corporate political advocacy, including a federal law dating back to 1947 and the laws of dozens of states.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2010, 11:01:46 AM »

The longer a bill is, the more difficult it is to understand.

The more difficult it is to understand, the fewer informed people there are forming opinions on the issue.

Fewer informed people = good for discourse?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2010, 11:08:39 AM »
Quote from: R-V on January 21, 2010, 10:41:37 AM
That goddamn activist liberal Supreme Court is at it again. Hooray for more corporate influence in politics!

QuoteIn a significant reversal of court precedent, the Supreme Court today invalidated decades-old federal legislation restricting corporate spending in political campaigns.

In a 5-4 decision, the court called into question the constitutionality of all federal and state regulation of independent corporate political advocacy, including a federal law dating back to 1947 and the laws of dozens of states.

This could be one of the most monumental decisions in the past twenty years.  I'm shocked Kennedy went along with it.

Congress is already working on legislation to circumvent the decision, so I wouldn't be surprised if this doesn't last long.  McCain will be on board.  Probably Snowe too.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2010, 11:13:46 AM »

The unions werent going to get on board with Health-Care reform unless they were excluded from the taxes on it. They seemed to have gotten their wish and are suddenly on the Obama side. Thanks Obama and the Unions, if health care is passed we get shafted with the taxes while the Unions get a free ride for god knows how long into the future.

It would be nice if you could get your facts straight.  The unions weren't being taxed.  The issue was whether taxpayers (like you and me) would have to declare our employers' contributions into a health care plan as taxable income for you and me.  The plan was that plans costing over a certain amount would be taxed to the recipient.  Since some unions have been fortunate enough to negotiate fairly decent plans what they are doing is trying to save ALL middle class taxpayers some money, not just their  members.  You have already told us that you don't have health insurance, so I can understand why you don't care if other people get taxed.  However, what you should understand is that these health plans weren't merely given to working people.  Typically they agree to get health insurance instead of taking pay raises.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)