News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,844 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2010, 08:26:46 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 04, 2010, 08:22:11 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 04, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
http://spectator.org/archives/2010/02/01/free-james-okeefe

QuoteTheir real crime was disturbing the peace and quiet of the nation's liberal establishment and embarrassing ACORN. For this, these young overeager guerrilla journalists are charged with a federal crime. ("First Amendment? What's that?")

Fucking lawyers.

The comments there make me feel a lot better about the Clusterfuck thread. sound like a community consisting exclusively of Mike C.'s and Paul's.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Pre

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2010, 08:40:49 AM »
Quote from: MAD on February 04, 2010, 08:26:46 AM
Quote from: Fork on February 04, 2010, 08:22:11 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 04, 2010, 12:16:21 AM
http://spectator.org/archives/2010/02/01/free-james-okeefe

QuoteTheir real crime was disturbing the peace and quiet of the nation's liberal establishment and embarrassing ACORN. For this, these young overeager guerrilla journalists are charged with a federal crime. ("First Amendment? What's that?")

Fucking lawyers.

The comments there make me feel a lot better about the Clusterfuck thread. sound like a community consisting exclusively of Mike C.'s and Paul's.

I have no words for how mad I am at your Mike Douche.  I see not a single jiggle of any kind on that page.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2010, 09:22:35 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on February 04, 2010, 08:11:28 AM
If Pat Quinn wins the general election, he can rest easy that he'll never be impeached. Ladies and gentlemen, your Lt. Gov.: Scott Lee Cohen!

Ah, memories of Adlai and the LaRouchies!

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2010, 09:36:53 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 04, 2010, 09:22:35 AM
If Pat Quinn wins the general election, he can rest easy that he'll never be impeached. Ladies and gentlemen, your Lt. Gov.: Scott Lee Cohen!

THAT:

Quote"Sometimes, I just don't know whether to laugh or cry" a faithful Beachwood reader writes. "How the hell did local media manage to break the news about Dorothy Brown's jeans drama before Tuesday while blowing off Scott Lee Cohen's legal troubles?"

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2010, 09:44:32 AM »
Quote from: R-V on February 04, 2010, 09:36:53 AM

THAT:

Quote"Sometimes, I just don't know whether to laugh or cry" a faithful Beachwood reader writes. "How the hell did local media manage to break the news about Dorothy Brown's jeans drama before Tuesday while blowing off Scott Lee Cohen's legal troubles?"

Where was the great Terry Link and Cohen's other opponents? Didn't they want to win?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:26 AM »
I hereby declare my write in candidacy for the Lieutenant Governorship of Illinois.  My platform is the following:

1) I will not participate in any official State business during my time in the position.

2) I will refuse all salary and benefits, including pension.

3) In the event of a vacancy in the Governor's office, I shall resign immediately and allow the State Legislature to select a new governor.

If the State won't eliminate the position, let's have an office holder who will essentially do what the State should.

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: February 04, 2010, 10:00:02 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 04, 2010, 09:45:26 AM
I hereby declare my write in candidacy for the Lieutenant Governorship of Illinois.  My platform is the following:

1) I will not participate in any official State business during my time in the position.

3) In the event of a vacancy in the Governor's office, I shall resign immediately and allow the State Legislature to select a new governor.

If the State won't eliminate the position, let's have an office holder who will essentially do what the State should.

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

I hereby declare MY write-in candidacy for Lt. Governor.  First, my opponent Chuck is a BANKER and he seems to have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Broadway Bank and is closely associated with Alexi Giannoulias.  Is this a man we want to hold State office?  I think not.

If elected, I will devote all my energy to pushing my agenda through the State Legislature.  My agenda consists of two prongs:

1.  The Daylight Savings time switch (the spring forward, if you will) will be moved from the 2nd Sunday in March at 1 am to the 2nd Friday in March at 4pm.  This way we can all start the weekend a little earlier, nobody has an hour of sleep taken from them by the government, and people who like Lost can pretend they have traveled through time.

2.  The seizure of the Chicago Bears football franchise by the State of Illinois through use of eminent domain and the subsequent forcible removal of that franchise from Chicago to its new home in Gary, Indiana.

Thank you, God Bless America and God Bless the great state of ILLINOIS!

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #382 on: February 04, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »

1) I will not participate in any official State business during my time in the position. prison.

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

traidition!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: February 04, 2010, 10:32:31 AM »
Quote from: CT III on February 04, 2010, 10:00:02 AM

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

I hereby declare MY write-in candidacy for Lt. Governor.  First, my opponent Chuck is a BANKER and he seems to have intimate knowledge of the inner workings of Broadway Bank and is closely associated with Alexi Giannoulias.  Is this a man we want to hold State office?  I think not.

If elected, I will devote all my energy to pushing my agenda through the State Legislature.  My agenda consists of two prongs:

1.  The Daylight Savings time switch (the spring forward, if you will) will be moved from the 2nd Sunday in March at 1 am to the 2nd Friday in March at 4pm.  This way we can all start the weekend a little earlier, nobody has an hour of sleep taken from them by the government, and people who like Lost can pretend they have traveled through time.

2.  The seizure of the Chicago Bears football franchise by the State of Illinois through use of eminent domain and the subsequent forcible removal of that franchise from Chicago to its new home in Gary, Indiana.

You've convinced me. I'm writing "Present" on the ballot.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #384 on: February 04, 2010, 11:00:21 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on February 04, 2010, 09:44:32 AM
Where was the great Terry Link and Cohen's other opponents? Didn't they want to win?

Link was on WGN radio this morning moaning that he had somehow quietly alerted Quinn and Hynes and been blown off.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #385 on: February 04, 2010, 11:31:58 AM »

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

BLAME IT ON VOTE FOR CT!

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #386 on: February 04, 2010, 11:34:04 AM »

VOTE FOR CHUCK!

I don't agree with his Bart-killing policy, but I do approve of his Selma-killing policy.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: February 04, 2010, 11:40:03 AM »

There was (possibly more than) one person in our very own household who voted for Mark Fairchild unaware of the fact that he was, in fact, a Larouchie.  Oh, the agony.  Where have you gone, George Sangemeister, you indolent fuck?
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: February 04, 2010, 12:00:16 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 04, 2010, 11:00:21 AM
Quote from: Brownie on February 04, 2010, 09:44:32 AM

Link was on WGN radio this morning moaning that he had somehow quietly alerted Quinn and Hynes and been blown off.

Fuck these gutless fucking assholes.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: February 04, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »
Quote from: MAD on February 04, 2010, 11:40:03 AM

There was (possibly more than) one person in our very own household who voted for Mark Fairchild unaware of the fact that he was, in fact, a Larouchie.  Oh, the agony.  Where have you gone, George Sangemeister, you indolent fuck?

I had no knowledge of the LaRouche movement before today. Thanks guys, you taught me something today.