News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,858 )

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #435 on: February 12, 2010, 02:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Fork on February 12, 2010, 02:13:06 PM
Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2010, 02:11:15 PM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 02:10:29 PM
Quote from: morpheus on February 12, 2010, 02:05:27 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 12, 2010, 12:23:25 PM

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

It ain't just the self-serving Conservatives'd.

Unnamed Liberal Talking Head does it, too!

Everybody's doing it. Therefore it's cool.

the Talking Heads were never cool.

Hey now! Nerds need music too.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #436 on: February 12, 2010, 02:15:14 PM »

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

We need to get rid of the Milton Bradley's of politics.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2010, 02:18:51 PM »

It's a fact that it happens all the time on both sides of the aisle.  Do I really need to fill up a post with quotes to show it?  How about Robert Reich:

http://wallstreetpit.com/16482-raising-health-insurance-rates-39-percent-for-californians

QuoteObama says he's open to any new ideas from Republicans for how to control health care costs and expand coverage. The problem is Republicans don't want to play this game. They don't care about controlling costs or expanding coverage. They care only about taking back the House and/or the Senate next November.

How does that charlatan Robert Reich claim to know Republicans' motivations for anything?   I hate the self-serving liberal insider talk that claims to know everything about every Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 12, 2010, 02:18:51 PM
QuoteObama says he's open to any new ideas from Republicans for how to control health care costs and expand coverage. The problem is Republicans nearly all politicians don't want to play this game. They don't care about controlling costs or expanding coverage. They care only about taking back the House and/or the Senate their personal power next November.

How does that charlatan Robert Reich claim to know Republicans' motivations for anything?   I hate the self-serving liberal insider talk that claims to know everything about every Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

There.  Happy?

Bilbo Reich is right.  He just didn't cast his aspersions wide enough.

The real problem in this country today is that our "leaders" don't lead.  Hell, they don't even serve.  They see their offices as jobs they are entitled to.

And, how do I know this?  Their actions.  Everything they do is about their re-election, not what's best for the country.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #439 on: February 12, 2010, 02:22:23 PM »
Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2010, 02:15:00 PM

You're both dumb.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #440 on: February 12, 2010, 02:24:34 PM »
Quote from: Slack-E on February 12, 2010, 02:22:23 PM
Quote from: Jon on February 12, 2010, 02:15:00 PM

You're both dumb.

Hey! I...

I have no retort for this.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #441 on: February 12, 2010, 02:25:06 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 12, 2010, 02:21:31 PM
QuoteObama says he's open to any new ideas from Republicans for how to control health care costs and expand coverage. The problem is Republicans nearly all politicians don't want to play this game. They don't care about controlling costs or expanding coverage. They care only about taking back the House and/or the Senate their personal power next November.

How does that charlatan Robert Reich claim to know Republicans' motivations for anything?   I hate the self-serving liberal insider talk that claims to know everything about every Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

There.  Happy?

Bilbo Reich is right.  He just didn't cast his aspersions wide enough.

The real problem in this country today is that our "leaders" don't lead.  Hell, they don't even serve.  They see their offices as jobs they are entitled to.

And, how do I know this?  Their actions.  Everything they do is about their re-election, not what's best for the country.

THIS
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #442 on: February 12, 2010, 02:34:17 PM »

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

It's a fact that it happens all the time on both sides of the aisle.  Do I really need to fill up a post with quotes to show it?

No. I don't.

Because that wasn't the point at all.

Gil called out something specific that he thought was bullshit.

You responded by pointing out that other people, in general, also sometimes say things that are bullshit, too.

Which is no doubt true.

But it was beside Gil's point, which was a response specifically to MikeC quoting noted cum-wad Victor Davis Hanson.

I bet, in fact, that Gil does not care for self-serving liberal insider talk that claims to know everything about every Democrat's motivation behind anything. But that has nothing to do with either MikeC or noted cum-wad Victor Davis Hanson.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #443 on: February 12, 2010, 02:36:22 PM »

Fork, do you wake up each day and try to outdo all the wrong statements you've made during the previous days of your life?
Because if you do you've got your work cut out for you tomorrow.

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #444 on: February 12, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »
Quote from: flannj on February 12, 2010, 02:36:22 PM

Fork, do you wake up each day and try to outdo all the wrong statements you've made during the previous days of your life?

He's letting the days go by...

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #445 on: February 12, 2010, 02:46:15 PM »

For those of you unfamiliar with Chuck's cure-all for the various problems that plague our American polity, that's it in a nut shell.

That is: we need to elect candidates who are there to serve not these clowns we have now whose only job is to get re-elected.

It's a solution so simple, I'm amazed no one's thought of it before.

You heard the man... Get to it, America!
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #446 on: February 12, 2010, 03:06:26 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 02:34:17 PM

How do you, Gil, or that charlatan VDH {insert Liberal talking head here} claim to know Obama's George W. Bush's or {evil corporation X's} motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative liberal insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's Republican's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

It's a fact that it happens all the time on both sides of the aisle.  Do I really need to fill up a post with quotes to show it?

No. I don't.

Because that wasn't the point at all.

Gil called out something specific that he thought was bullshit.

You responded by pointing out that other people, in general, also sometimes say things that are bullshit, too.

Which is no doubt true.

But it was beside Gil's point, which was a response specifically to MikeC quoting noted cum-wad Victor Davis Hanson.

I bet, in fact, that Gil does not care for self-serving liberal insider talk that claims to know everything about every Democrat's motivation behind anything. But that has nothing to do with either MikeC or noted cum-wad Victor Davis Hanson.

Precisely.  I wasn't trying to fan the flames of the wider conservative/liberal bigger balls debate, I was just responding to MikeC.

But, VDH is a pudwhack.

And no, I don't care for the inside baseball liberal or conservative talk.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #447 on: February 12, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on February 12, 2010, 02:46:15 PM

For those of you unfamiliar with Chuck's cure-all for the various problems that plague our American polity, that's it in a nut shell.

That is: we need to elect candidates who are there to serve not these clowns we have now whose only job is to get re-elected.

It's a solution so simple, I'm amazed no one's thought of it before.

You heard the man... Get to it, America!

It's the right solution.  And it's not simple for a multitude of reasons, #1 of which would be the need to tell the American people this truth: "You are about too see some combination of your taxes going up and the services you receive being cut.  The free ride is over."

Truth as a campaign slogan hardly ever works.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #448 on: February 12, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »
Quote from: flannj on February 12, 2010, 02:36:22 PM

Their lack of coolness was part of their whole thing.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #449 on: February 12, 2010, 03:24:40 PM »