News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,848 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #465 on: February 15, 2010, 01:21:35 PM »
Quote from: Brownie on February 15, 2010, 11:35:03 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 15, 2010, 09:57:10 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on February 12, 2010, 02:21:31 PM
The real problem in this country today is that our "leaders" don't lead.  Hell, they don't even serve.  They see their offices as jobs they are entitled to.

Evan Bayh echos yours truly:

"But running for the sake of winning an election against a credible candidate, just to remain in public office, is not good enough fair," Bayh said. "And it has never been what motivates me I've had to do. I'm Birch Bayh's son, and while Dad lost his seat to Dan Quayle in the 1980s, I've run for Governor and Senate against luminaries like these: John Mutz, Linley Pearson, Paul Helmke and Marvin Scott. At this time I simply believe I can best Dan Coats will raise some moeny and run a campaign that will be attractive to Hoosiers carrying some remorse for going Dem for President for the first time since 1964. Thus, contribute to society in another way: creating jobs by helping grow a business, helping guide an institution of higher learning or helping run a worthy charitable endeavor."

Good for him.

Reading the writing on the wall'd.

*rushes the court*
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #466 on: February 15, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
The evidence flows in unabated.

QuoteIndeed, dentistry is only a job for [Don] McLeroy; his real passions are his faith and the [Texas] state board of education. ... For McLeroy, separation of church and state is a myth perpetrated by secular liberals.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #467 on: February 16, 2010, 09:01:57 AM »
QuoteHow do you or that charlatan VDH claim to know Obama's motivation for anything?  Do you know him?  Do you work in the White House?  I hate the self-serving conservative insider talk that claims to know EVERYTHING about EVERY Democrat's motivation behind anything.  Bullshit, I say.

Maybe, he's just doing it because it's the right thing to do, rather than the ideological thing to do.  Shocking.

By the way, when is the Obama Dong Chugging Iraq Victory Party?  Is that going to be in Times Square too?  When this war is over, I don't think there will be that much fanfare.

See thats the problem with some of you liberals on this site. You attack the messenger and never address the content of what is being addressed. The issue isn't Victor Davis Hanson or Dennis Miller or any person you liberals hate, its what your President and his Administration is doing is what the problem is.

Its a cool deflection point but it still doesn't dismiss the fact you got an Administration laying claim to the success in Iraq when they had nothing to do with it and fought tooth and nail to do the exacte opposite to that country. Now that history is on its way to portraying them as complete idiots for their opposition on Iraq policy they want to attempt to re-write history and claim it as their success. You know its fucked up and stupid Gil, and thats why you can't address that kind of stupidity so you go after a quote by someone you don't like without addressing the main issue.

I guess your main point is "It was the right thing to do, rather than the idideological thing to do" when it came to laying claim to the success in Iraq, or writing bills behind closed doors when he said he wasn't going to do that? You got to be chugging on the Obama dick pretty hard to ignore what he stood for in the election and what he stands for now as President. Your almost freely admitting his whole "Hope and Change" slogan was nothing more than a bullshit gimmick. That Obama is an empty suit and acts in the same capacity as any politician who has come along in the last 100 years. Which by the way i have said all along. You didn't support Obama because you believe everything he said was complete bullshit, you actually believed most of it, and you still believe most of it even when they make ridiculous claims like they did on Iraq.

Anyways, Joe Biden opened his stupid mouth again and tried to scold Scott Brown on Military Tribunals. Funny thing is Scott Brown has served in the, "Massachusetts Army National Guard for more than 30 years and is currently the Guard's top defense attorney in New England."

QuoteSen. Scott Brown thinks Vice President Joe Biden was "off base" when he suggested Sunday that the Massachusetts Republican get his facts straight on the legal procedures for military tribunals.

"It was insulting," said Brown, who frequently jabbed the administration during his Senate campaign for giving suspected terrorists legal representation.

On CBS's "Face the Nation" last weekend, Biden shot back that he doesn't "know whether the new senator from Massachusetts understands: When you get tried in a military tribunal, you get a lawyer, too."

"He's trying to give me a lesson on military law, and I didn't think it was appropriate," Brown told POLITICO. "And I thought he was off base when it comes to explaining to the American people that somehow I need a lesson on whether people get attorneys — of course they get attorneys. There's a difference as to what type of attorney they're going to get and when they're going to get that attorney, and how are they treated, and what rights do they, in fact, get."

Brown said he is particularly incensed by Biden's remarks because he's served in the Massachusetts Army National Guard for more than 30 years and is currently the Guard's top defense attorney in New England.

"I know the military rules and regulations and procedures from A to Z," Brown said.

Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #468 on: February 16, 2010, 09:13:05 AM »
Quote from: MikeC on February 16, 2010, 09:01:57 AM
See thats the problem with some of you liberals on this site. You attack the messenger and never address the content of what is being addressed.

I've got your ad hominem attack right here, you frothing loon.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #469 on: February 16, 2010, 09:18:12 AM »
Quote from: MAD on February 16, 2010, 09:13:05 AM
See thats the problem with some of you liberals on this site. You attack the messenger and never address the content of what is being addressed.

I've got your ad hominem attack right here, you frothing loon.

That might be the most Huey-est statment that ever ANGERED an ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #470 on: February 16, 2010, 09:27:28 AM »

Now that history is on its way to portraying them as complete idiots for their opposition on Iraq policy they want to attempt to re-write history and claim it as their success.

I didn't know that history was on its way to doing this but, cool! I should read more history books as they're being written. Sounds like I would feel a lot better about myself.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #471 on: February 16, 2010, 09:30:52 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 16, 2010, 09:27:28 AM

Now that history is on its way to portraying them as complete idiots for their opposition on Iraq policy they want to attempt to re-write history and claim it as their success.

I didn't know that history was on its way to doing this but, cool! I should read more history books as they're being written. Sounds like I would feel a lot better about myself.

Well, d'ur.  It's so much easier to rewrite history as it's being written.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #472 on: February 16, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 09:30:52 AM

Just ask David Irving.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #473 on: February 16, 2010, 09:36:42 AM »
Quote from: Jon on February 16, 2010, 09:32:03 AM

Just ask David Irving.

Neh.  Even he waited till about 20 years after the war.  Pussy.  It takes a special soemone to do it while it's happening!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #474 on: February 16, 2010, 09:41:01 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on February 16, 2010, 09:36:42 AM
Quote from: Jon on February 16, 2010, 09:32:03 AM

Just ask David Irving.

Neh.  Even he waited till about 20 years after the war.  Pussy.  It takes a special soemone to do it while it's happening!

That Harry Elmer Barnes has some real denialist balls on him.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #475 on: February 16, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »

Wait... if I'm rewriting history as it's written, am I not just writing history?  I'm so confused.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #476 on: February 16, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on February 16, 2010, 10:04:12 AM

Wait... if I'm rewriting history as it's written, am I not just writing history?  I'm so confused.

I'm just spellchecking history.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #477 on: February 16, 2010, 10:08:59 AM »

It's like you've got this guy, right? He's writing some shit down. But there's this other guy, right? He's, like, got this pen and this sweet eraser that erases pencil and pen. He's changing some of the shit that this first guy wrote right after he just got done writing it for the first time. It's almost simultaneous.

Whoa.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #478 on: February 16, 2010, 10:13:12 AM »
Quote from: Slack-E on February 16, 2010, 10:08:59 AM

It's like you've got this guy, right? He's writing some shit down. But there's this other guy, right? He's, like, got this pen and this sweet eraser that erases pencil and pen. He's changing some of the shit that this first guy wrote right after he just got done writing it for the first time. It's almost simultaneous.

Whoa.

Mind: blown.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #479 on: February 16, 2010, 10:24:10 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 16, 2010, 10:05:10 AM

I'm just spellchecking history.

At the risk of upsetting the humor Gods, this made me laugh.  Even somewhat out loud, too.