News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,842 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1140 on: April 08, 2010, 01:51:24 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on April 08, 2010, 01:50:20 PM
100% of TECs are pissed that Samardzija is on the 25-man roster.

Now that's a statistic I can set my watch by.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1141 on: April 08, 2010, 01:52:59 PM »
FREE ESMAILITIN CARIBAD!
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1142 on: April 08, 2010, 01:55:06 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on April 08, 2010, 01:52:59 PM
FREE ESMAILITIN CARIBAD!
I'll get the Specials on the line.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1143 on: April 08, 2010, 01:55:40 PM »
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 01:22:22 PM
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 01:18:55 PM
Quote from: Oleg on April 08, 2010, 11:46:38 AM
Quote from: MAD on April 08, 2010, 10:00:05 AM
Quote from: MikeC on April 08, 2010, 09:51:33 AM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.

He's just pissed that black people get to vote now.

And here comes the racist remark. If you have to drop to that level maybe your the real racist. Why is it its Democrats 99.9% of the time are the biggest race baiters in politics? I will just refer to Oleg as this boards token Racist from now on, thanks for exposing yourself.

I am a racist.  I hate running.  And I hate NASCAR.  I don't particularly like horse racing, either.   Rat race?  Fuck that, too.  I do enjoy those cute crawfish races.  But that's about it.

The Duck Races are nice.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1144 on: April 08, 2010, 01:56:58 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 08, 2010, 01:55:40 PM
She really cracked that case wide open. It's already been noted that the poor innocent San Diego office that was expecting investigators to show up any day, did what any good little innocent organization would do to defend its name. They quietly organized their paper work so that state officials could quickly look it over and find no wrong doing. Nooo wait, i am fucking with you, they went into full document destruction mode, shredding and throwing out paperwork at a furious pace. 20,000 documents were recovered but that was likely the least important of the material. See so innocent they destroyed evidence like any normal innocent person would do.

Even for you this is utterly incomprehensible.  What are you yelling about?  I can't understand it.  Do you have anything to back up the assertion about these 20,000 documents being shredded or is that simply coming from the voices within your head?  

Face it, the horse you've been beating to death has turned out to be a red herring.  Go eat a bag of shit, drone.

And here comes the racist remark. If you have to drop to that level maybe your the real racist. Why is it its Democrats 99.9% of the time are the biggest race baiters in politics? I will just refer to Oleg as this boards token Racist from now on, thanks for exposing yourself.

I am a racist.  I hate running.  And I hate NASCAR.  I don't particularly like horse racing, either.   Rat race?  Fuck that, too.  I do enjoy those cute crawfish races.  But that's about it.

The Duck Races are nice.

Harley Race was pretty cool.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1145 on: April 08, 2010, 02:04:00 PM »
Quote from: CT III on April 08, 2010, 01:55:40 PM

The Duck Races are nice.

Hell yeah.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1146 on: April 08, 2010, 02:14:50 PM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1147 on: April 08, 2010, 02:22:15 PM »
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1148 on: April 08, 2010, 02:29:01 PM »

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1149 on: April 08, 2010, 03:45:08 PM »
Just wanted to get this up quickly so MikeC can get back to criticizing all of us Fartbama sycophants: he has been godawful on civil liberties.

QuoteFrom a civil libertarian point of view, we're in a much worse place than we were during the Bush administration, when Democrats were willing to oppose Bush's expansive claims of executive authority. Now we have only muted criticism from Democratic legislators and hysterical cries from Republicans that Obama isn't going far enough.

http://www.prospect.org/csnc/blogs/tapped_archive?month=04&year=2010&base_name=civil_liberties_coaltion_dont

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/07/world/middleeast/07yemen.html?hp

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1150 on: April 08, 2010, 03:51:11 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 08, 2010, 03:45:08 PM
Just wanted to get this up quickly so MikeC can get back to criticizing all of us Fartbama sycophants: he has been godawful on civil liberties.

QuoteFrom a civil libertarian point of view, we're in a much worse place than we were during the Bush administration, when Democrats were willing to oppose Bush's expansive claims of executive authority. Now we have only muted criticism from Democratic legislators and hysterical cries from Republicans that Obama isn't going far enough.

http://www.prospect.org/csnc/blogs/tapped_archive?month=04&year=2010&base_name=civil_liberties_coaltion_dont

Much like Clinton, I find so many reasons to be disappointed in Obama that have nothing to do with right-wing hack punditry.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1151 on: April 08, 2010, 04:02:40 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 08, 2010, 03:51:11 PM

Much like Clinton, I find so many reasons to be disappointed in Obama that have nothing to do with right-wing hack punditry.

Like the fact that he continues to sit idly by as Commander in Chief while Mike Fontenot remains gainfully employed?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1152 on: April 08, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 08, 2010, 04:02:40 PM

Like the fact that he continues to sit idly by as Commander in Chief while Mike Fontenot remains gainfully employed?

I hate this team.

Waco Kid

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1153 on: April 08, 2010, 04:32:15 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on April 08, 2010, 04:02:40 PM

If we had a real American, who understands our national pastime, as president as opposed to some Kenyan, he find a way to rid us of Mike Fontenot.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1154 on: April 08, 2010, 04:42:15 PM »
Why cutting the federal budget is hard, AKA, Americans are dumb.

This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.