News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,859 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1740 on: June 29, 2010, 09:15:45 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1741 on: June 29, 2010, 09:40:11 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on June 29, 2010, 09:15:45 PM
This is one of the best thing ever made by anyone. Ever.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/obamas-weekly-video-addresses-becoming-increasingl,17649/

Quote...as the phrase "in God we trust" loops for four minutes and 33 seconds.

I should have been in no way surprised at how many videos of this piece I've found on YouTube. And yet...
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1742 on: June 29, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 29, 2010, 09:40:11 PM
I should have been in no way surprised at how many videos of this piece I've found on YouTube. And yet...

There a comment on one video of the piece that says, "Great, now this is going to be stuck in my head all day."  Well played.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1743 on: June 30, 2010, 09:19:06 AM »
Quote from: Eli on June 29, 2010, 09:54:10 PM

There a comment on one video of the piece that says, "Great, now this is going to be stuck in my head all day."  Well played.

I'm pretty sure this is the first time that has been said of a YouTube comment.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1744 on: June 30, 2010, 11:35:37 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 30, 2010, 09:19:06 AM
Quote from: Eli on June 29, 2010, 09:54:10 PM

I'm pretty sure this is the first time that has been said of a YouTube comment.

Why don't you tell Louis Armstrong to his face??
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1745 on: June 30, 2010, 12:50:09 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 28, 2010, 04:20:50 PM
Why are Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee bashing Thurgood Marshall?

" When Graham asked where she was on Christmas (referring to the Christmas Day bomber), Kagan quipped that like most Jewish people, she was probably at a Chinese restaurant. "

We need this woman on the Supreme Court.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1746 on: June 30, 2010, 12:53:44 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 30, 2010, 12:50:09 PM
Why are Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee bashing Thurgood Marshall?

" When Graham asked where she was on Christmas (referring to the Christmas Day bomber), Kagan quipped that like most Jewish people, she was probably at a Chinese restaurant. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1uZ_W7atDE
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1747 on: June 30, 2010, 01:15:34 PM »

Stew, this made me laugh uproariously.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1748 on: June 30, 2010, 01:30:05 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on June 30, 2010, 01:15:34 PM

Stew, this made me laugh uproariously.

The clip is awesome.  Does this version include that asswipe Chuck Shumer explaining that "No other restaurants are open"? Man, even Leno wouldn't explain that joke to his audience.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1749 on: June 30, 2010, 02:04:39 PM »
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1750 on: June 30, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on June 26, 2010, 12:07:48 PM
And what no talk about Weigel and JournoList? Journalists (lefty ones) conspiring together to shape the news cycle. Locked in a bubble of group thinking people all with one agenda, to stop conservatives and to promote liberal stories and narratives. And people wonder why the MSM is bleeding viewers and can't sell news papers. Its because they can no longer be trusted to deliver the news.

Looks like the great MSM apocalypse just got delayed a few more days...

http://www.mediaite.com/online/from-washington-post-to-nbcu-dave-weigel-joins-msnbc-as-paid-contributor/

Hell, the MSM monster has apparently even gotten it's neon claws into Breitbart's "Big Journalism"...

http://bigjournalism.com/dweigel/2010/06/28/hubris-and-humility-david-weigel-comes-clean-on-washington-post-the-d-c-bubble-the-journolist/

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1752 on: June 30, 2010, 07:47:53 PM »
TPD

God bless the Illinois Review...

http://illinoisreview.typepad.com/illinoisreview/2010/06/sodomy-is-source-of-pride-sexual-reproduction-is-not.html

QuoteIf Chicago's professional sports teams will be represented, I don't think Ernie Banks and the Blackhawks' Brent Sopel should be the only participants. I think in the spirit of having one's backfield in motion, the Chicago Bears should send a tight end and a wide receiver. After all, as Rick Chandler wrote in the "Out of Bounds" piece about the Stanley Cup's participation in the "Pride":

QuoteThis really is a remarkable gesture by both the Blackhawks and the Cubs; both organizations deserve tons of praise. This is what pro sports should be about; diversity, inclusion and bringing communities together.

Who says pro athletes aren't role models for our children? If more big name athletes get involved in peddling "Gay Pride"  more 10 year old might be inspired to become "Gay Pride" grand marshals. This is critical because some young people think it is alright or even cool to be straight.

(Read the rest for the requisite NAMBLA mention and more suggestions that gay people are just a bunch of fancy fad-chasing hipsters who've decided that procreation is unfashionable. "Same sex couples are above all that. They are trendy and enlightened.")

Elsewhere: Desipio-related.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1753 on: June 30, 2010, 09:13:34 PM »
T eh Genius Supports AZ Immigration Law

I haven't figured out what that legislation is supposed to do but I know a lot of people are asshurt about it. Without even trying to understand it, I'm going to call it a bad idea and anybody who supports it is a turd.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1754 on: June 30, 2010, 10:00:58 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on June 30, 2010, 09:13:34 PM
T eh Genius Supports AZ Immigration Law

I haven't figured out what that legislation is supposed to do but I know a lot of people are asshurt about it. Without even trying to understand it, I'm going to call it a bad idea and anybody who supports it is a turd.

It's essentially the exact same as the federal law, just..you know, enforced.

And a really, really bad idea for a state that owes such a large share of its revenue to tourism.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"