News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,799 )

MikeC

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1800 on: July 02, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »

You're a fucking piece of shit fear-mongerer.  Go fuck yourself.

Yes, we must have guns so we keep the likes of Hitler and Stalin out of our country!  Eat shit.

Yes its fear mongering to understand what has happened in history and why our founding fathers put such laws in place. Your just on you liberal circle jerk tour and doing your best Obama impression of fake fear mongering and righteous outrage just because your hissy fits look cool to the rest of the kids around you.

The people who wrote the 2nd amendment had more vision and foresight in their sperm than you will ever have Oleg. But hey go believe some more Obama bullshit had we need to spend spend spend to get out of debt. You can hit Nancy Pelosi up for some advice on how to create jobs. She seems to think unemployment insurance is the biggest job creator in this nation. And then you can sit back and wonder how fucking stupid the people in charge really think you are Oleg, because your gonna follow that stupid bitch and a liar President no matter what. They know your a fucking moron and they count on your support.
Hail Neifi, full of hacks, thy glove is with thee

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1801 on: July 02, 2010, 11:53:08 PM »
Quote from: MikeC on July 02, 2010, 11:01:38 PM

You're a fucking piece of shit fear-mongerer.  Go fuck yourself.

Yes, we must have guns so we keep the likes of Hitler and Stalin out of our country!  Eat shit.

Yes its fear mongering to understand what has happened in history and why our founding fathers put such laws in place. Your just on you liberal circle jerk tour and doing your best Obama impression of fake fear mongering and righteous outrage just because your hissy fits look cool to the rest of the kids around you.

The people who wrote the 2nd amendment had more vision and foresight in their sperm than you will ever have Oleg. But hey go believe some more Obama bullshit had we need to spend spend spend to get out of debt. You can hit Nancy Pelosi up for some advice on how to create jobs. She seems to think unemployment insurance is the biggest job creator in this nation. And then you can sit back and wonder how fucking stupid the people in charge really think you are Oleg, because your gonna follow that stupid bitch and a liar President no matter what. They know your a fucking moron and they count on your support.

Best thing in the history of ever.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1802 on: July 03, 2010, 01:00:19 AM »
This reminds me that, back in Arkansas in the 8th grade, not only did we get nine weeks of gun training instead of regular physical education, we also got nine weeks of exclusively studying the work of Dale Carnegie instead of science class.

Scratch that.

Quote from: MikeCYour just on you liberal circle jerk tour and doing your best Obama impression of fake fear mongering and righteous outrage just because your hissy fits look cool to the rest of the kids around you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryjmrtTE4Mc
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1803 on: July 03, 2010, 09:57:05 AM »
Yes its fear mongering to understand what has happened in history and why our founding fathers put such laws in place.

Our founding fathers put those laws in place because of what Hitler and Stalin did?

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1804 on: July 03, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »
Quote from: Eli on July 03, 2010, 09:57:05 AM
Yes its fear mongering to understand what has happened in history and why our founding fathers put such laws in place.

Our founding fathers put those laws in place because of what Hitler and Stalin did?

Look, if a Redcoat comes to your door not only do you have the right to refuse to quarter them you also can take your gun out and threaten them. Isn't that the very definition of foresight? It's gonna happen.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1805 on: July 03, 2010, 10:37:08 AM »
I want to disarm this thread and cast it in to the firebarn.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1806 on: July 03, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 03, 2010, 09:58:22 AM
Quote from: Eli on July 03, 2010, 09:57:05 AM

Look, if a Redcoat comes to your door not only do you have the right to refuse to quarter them you also can take your gun out and threaten them. Isn't that the very definition of foresight? It's gonna happen.

Now I need to worry about the fucking REDCOATS?  God damn Obama. 

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1807 on: July 03, 2010, 12:42:13 PM »
This thread is way more entertaining than the Cubs.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1808 on: July 03, 2010, 01:20:52 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 03, 2010, 12:42:13 PM

Having a digital prostate exam is more entertaining than the Cubs.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1809 on: July 03, 2010, 03:25:11 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on July 03, 2010, 01:20:52 PM

Something tells me Stew's opinion on this should be taken seriously

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1810 on: July 03, 2010, 03:33:41 PM »

You can get a digital prostate exam these days?  Man, I'll bet the quality's far better than the analogue prostate exams they're still giving us here in Europe.

What a time to be alive.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1811 on: July 03, 2010, 06:42:21 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 03, 2010, 03:33:41 PM

You can get a digital prostate exam these days?  Man, I'll bet the quality's far better than the analogue prostate exams they're still giving us here in Europe.

What a time to be alive.

Is there an app for that?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1812 on: July 03, 2010, 07:56:31 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on July 03, 2010, 03:33:41 PM

What a time to be alive.

Intrepid Reader Guy Picciotto: Someone needs to get back to his Latin Roots.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1813 on: July 05, 2010, 11:19:43 PM »
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/scripts/cartridge-family

LISA
Dad! The Second Amendment is just a remnant from revolutionary days. It has no meaning today!

HOMER
You couldn't be more wrong, Lisa. If I didn't have this gun, the King of England could just walk in here any time he wants, and start shoving you around. (he starts pushing Lisa) Do you want that? Huh? Do you?

LISA
No...

HOMER
All right then.

And I'll add, if we didn't have the 2nd Amendment, people could show up in these threads and start threatening lawsuits anytime they want.  Do you want that?
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1814 on: July 06, 2010, 01:03:57 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on July 05, 2010, 11:19:43 PM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/scripts/cartridge-family

LISA
Dad! The Second Amendment is just a remnant from revolutionary days. It has no meaning today!

HOMER
You couldn't be more wrong, Lisa. If I didn't have this gun, the King of England could just walk in here any time he wants, and start shoving you around. (he starts pushing Lisa) Do you want that? Huh? Do you?

LISA
No...

HOMER
All right then.

And I'll add, if we didn't have the 2nd Amendment, people could show up in these threads and start threatening lawsuits anytime they want.  Do you want that?

That's it! I'm suing.

Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on June 28, 2010, 11:55:32 AM
But I have to have a gun... It's in the Constitution!

I mean, if I didn't have a gun, the King of England could just walk in here any time he wants and start shoving you around. You want that?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.