News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,824 )

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1890 on: July 14, 2010, 03:35:31 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 14, 2010, 03:34:36 PM
Quote from: Bort on July 14, 2010, 02:57:45 PM
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 02:52:34 PM
Quote from: morpheus on July 14, 2010, 01:23:51 PM
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 01:17:39 PM
Just send Sowell and Krugman over to Switzerland to beat up Roman Polanski.  Problem solved.

Damnit, will you sign the "Jetsons Shit Pledge" already?

Consider it done, as long as Bort will sign my pledge to reinstitute hilarious anachronisms.

Consarn it, I reckon I'm hornswaggled. I'll scrawl my "Bort Q. Public" on the pledge.

Now let's move on to the Rob Liefeld question... Yea or nay?

[shakes fist]
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1891 on: July 14, 2010, 04:09:24 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 14, 2010, 03:35:31 PM
Just send Sowell and Krugman over to Switzerland to beat up Roman Polanski.  Problem solved.

Consider it done, as long as Bort will sign my pledge to reinstitute hilarious anachronisms.

Consarn it, I reckon I'm hornswaggled. I'll scrawl my "Bort Q. Public" on the pledge.

[shakes fist]

Yea on upper bodies, nay on lower bodies.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1892 on: July 14, 2010, 04:17:34 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 04:09:24 PM

[shakes fist]

"I'm CT and I support this comically tragic crime against anatomy."
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1893 on: July 14, 2010, 04:18:48 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 14, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

[shakes fist]

No deal.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1894 on: July 14, 2010, 04:19:54 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 14, 2010, 04:18:48 PM

[shakes fist]

No deal.

Upon further review, Rob Liefeld will also be sent to a forced labor camp in China.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1895 on: July 14, 2010, 04:20:32 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 04:19:54 PM
Quote from: Bort on July 14, 2010, 04:18:48 PM

[shakes fist]

No deal.

Upon further review, Rob Liefeld will also be sent to a forced labor camp in China.

Deal.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1896 on: July 14, 2010, 04:30:14 PM »
Executive Order #6427 will give all US Navy and Air Force aircraft standing orders to open fire on Spirit Airlines planes operating in US Airspace.  And on their corporate HQ, if they happen to be in the neighborhood.

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/spirit-airlines-ceo-defends-luggage-fees-tells-congress/story?id=11162586&page=1

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1897 on: July 14, 2010, 04:36:46 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 04:30:14 PM
Executive Order #6427 will give all US Navy and Air Force aircraft standing orders to open fire on Spirit Airlines planes operating in US Airspace.  And on their corporate HQ, if they happen to be in the neighborhood.

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/spirit-airlines-ceo-defends-luggage-fees-tells-congress/story?id=11162586&page=1

Can Air Defense Artillery join in?
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1898 on: July 14, 2010, 04:38:30 PM »

We better be charging Spirit for the ordinance used.
Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1899 on: July 14, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 14, 2010, 04:36:46 PM

Can Air Defense Artillery join in?

Spirit Airlines is just gnat, TEC.  You're going to have much more important stuff to do once we get these bad boys re-commissioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M65_Atomic_Cannon

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1900 on: July 14, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90851/7043384.html

Fuck it, I'm quoting the whole thing:

QuoteTaliban trains 'monkey terrorists' to attack U.S. troops
14:03, June 28, 2010

Taliban soldiers train monkeys

Afghanistan's Taliban warlords have developed a bizarre way to deal with foreign forces: they have trained monkeys who love to eat bananas and peanuts to be killers.

Taliban forces have taught monkeys how to use the Kalashnikov, Bren light machine gun and trench mortars. They also teach them how to identify and attack soldiers wearing U.S. military uniforms.

Ironically, the idea of training monkeys to fight was first invented by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA in the Vietnam War initiated a program that used the peanuts and bananas as prizes to train some "monkey soldiers" to kill Vietnamese in the jungle, according to a report by British media on June 27, 2010.

It is reported that these monkey soldiers are mainly composed of macaques and baboons hunted at an early age in the jungle and sold to the Taliban. These monkey babies who lost their mothers are sent to a secret Taliban training base one-by-one to become killer monkeys. Taliban militants use a series of rewards and punishments to gradually teach them how to use the lethal weapons.

Recently, a British journalist went to Pakistan and Afghanistan border of Waziristan's tribal region where he witnessed a few of the monkey soldiers armed with an AK-47 rifle and Bren light machine gun. Taliban militants in the past have strictly kept the program secret.

However, Taliban leaders have recently taken the initiative show monkey soldiers to tourists of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border area. Apparently, the Taliban look on monkeys as "propaganda tools."

"If a person who loves animals knows the monkeys may be injured in the war, they might pressure the government to force the withdrawal of western forces in Afghanistan," said one Taliban insider.

A senior U.S. military source confirmed the existence of the Taliban monkey soldiers, military experts call armed monkeys "monkey terrorists."

By People's Daily Online

"Monkey soldiers" use machine guns in target practice

Mr. President, we must not allow a monkey soldier gap!
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1901 on: July 14, 2010, 10:26:35 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 14, 2010, 10:22:34 PM

Afghanistan's Taliban warlords have developed a bizarre way to deal with foreign forces: they have trained monkeys who love to eat bananas and peanuts to be killers.

Taliban forces have taught monkeys how to use the Kalashnikov, Bren light machine gun and trench mortars. They also teach them how to identify and attack soldiers wearing U.S. military uniforms.

Ironically, the idea of training monkeys to fight was first invented by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency. The CIA in the Vietnam War initiated a program that used the peanuts and bananas as prizes to train some "monkey soldiers" to kill Vietnamese in the jungle, according to a report by British media on June 27, 2010.

It is reported that these monkey soldiers are mainly composed of macaques and baboons hunted at an early age in the jungle and sold to the Taliban. These monkey babies who lost their mothers are sent to a secret Taliban training base one-by-one to become killer monkeys. Taliban militants use a series of rewards and punishments to gradually teach them how to use the lethal weapons.

Recently, a British journalist went to Pakistan and Afghanistan border of Waziristan's tribal region where he witnessed a few of the monkey soldiers armed with an AK-47 rifle and Bren light machine gun. Taliban militants in the past have strictly kept the program secret.

However, Taliban leaders have recently taken the initiative show monkey soldiers to tourists of the Pakistan-Afghanistan border area. Apparently, the Taliban look on monkeys as "propaganda tools."

"If a person who loves animals knows the monkeys may be injured in the war, they might pressure the government to force the withdrawal of western forces in Afghanistan," said one Taliban insider.

A senior U.S. military source confirmed the existence of the Taliban monkey soldiers, military experts call armed monkeys "monkey terrorists."

By People's Daily Online

Even the French are ahead of us.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1902 on: July 14, 2010, 10:29:24 PM »
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 10:26:35 PM

By People's Daily Online

Yeah, but we still have the Brotherhood of Dada.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1903 on: July 14, 2010, 10:49:06 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 14, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
Quote from: CT III on July 14, 2010, 10:26:35 PM

By People's Daily Online

Yeah, but we still have the Brotherhood of Dada.

Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1904 on: July 14, 2010, 10:55:32 PM »