News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,791 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1920 on: July 15, 2010, 04:07:29 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 13, 2010, 08:51:37 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/11/AR2010071101956.html?hpid=topnews
QuoteThe commission leaders said that, at present, federal revenue is fully consumed by three programs: Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. "The rest of the federal government, including fighting two wars, homeland security, education, art, culture, you name it, veterans -- the whole rest of the discretionary budget is being financed by China and other countries," Simpson said.

Great?

Am I missing something? Using these numbers, I get $1.518 trillion spent on those three programs.

Revenue is $2.57 trillion.

So I guess if I tell Alan Simpson to fully consume my penis, he'd only take in 59% of it.

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1921 on: July 15, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »
Quote from: R-V on July 15, 2010, 04:07:29 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/11/AR2010071101956.html?hpid=topnews
QuoteThe commission leaders said that, at present, federal revenue is fully consumed by three programs: Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. "The rest of the federal government, including fighting two wars, homeland security, education, art, culture, you name it, veterans -- the whole rest of the discretionary budget is being financed by China and other countries," Simpson said.

Great?

Am I missing something? Using these numbers, I get $1.518 trillion spent on those three programs.

So I guess if I tell Alan Simpson to fully consume my penis, he'd only take in 59% of it.

This is the monkey picture thread.  Stop hijacking it.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1922 on: July 15, 2010, 04:37:18 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 15, 2010, 04:15:09 PM
Quote from: R-V on July 15, 2010, 04:07:29 PM

Great?

This is the monkey picture thread.  Stop hijacking it.

What if it's a monkey hijack?

"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1923 on: July 15, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1924 on: July 15, 2010, 10:20:48 PM »
Now the circle is complete.

M'lady.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1925 on: July 17, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100717/ap_on_sp_ot/us_lacrosse_iroquois_passports

QuoteNEW YORK – Time ran out on Friday for a team of Iroquois lacrosse players who have been blocked from traveling to a tournament in England because of a passport dispute.

The 23 members of the Iroquois Nationals — whose ancestors helped invent the sport as much as 1,000 years ago — refuse to use U.S. or Canadian passports, and the United Kingdom won't recognize their passports issued by the Iroquois confederacy.

After a week of appeals to British officials, the answer was still "no." The team is planning to bow out of the tournament because there is no longer time to get to the games, manager Ansley Jemison said. The Nationals already missed their first scheduled game of the World Lacrosse Championships and were bumped to a lower division.

The U.S. initially barred the team from traveling, saying the Iroquois passports lacked the necessary security features for border crossings.

After Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton intervened, the team got a one-time waiver, but the British government still refused to budge.

Team representatives had requested a face-to-face meeting with British consular officials. The National Congress of American Indians, a large tribal advocacy organization, wrote to British Prime Minister David Cameron, asking him to intervene.

But the players received a letter from British officials, reaffirming that they would not be issued travel visas based on their Iroquois documents.

The Iroquois have finished in 4th place behind the US, Canada and Australia in each of the three past World Championships they've competed in.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1926 on: July 18, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 17, 2010, 04:54:16 PM

QuoteNEW YORK – Time ran out on Friday for a team of Iroquois lacrosse players who have been blocked from traveling to a tournament in England because of a passport dispute.

The 23 members of the Iroquois Nationals — whose ancestors helped invent the sport as much as 1,000 years ago — refuse to use U.S. or Canadian passports, and the United Kingdom won't recognize their passports issued by the Iroquois confederacy.

After a week of appeals to British officials, the answer was still "no." The team is planning to bow out of the tournament because there is no longer time to get to the games, manager Ansley Jemison said. The Nationals already missed their first scheduled game of the World Lacrosse Championships and were bumped to a lower division.

The U.S. initially barred the team from traveling, saying the Iroquois passports lacked the necessary security features for border crossings.

After Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton intervened, the team got a one-time waiver, but the British government still refused to budge.

Team representatives had requested a face-to-face meeting with British consular officials. The National Congress of American Indians, a large tribal advocacy organization, wrote to British Prime Minister David Cameron, asking him to intervene.

But the players received a letter from British officials, reaffirming that they would not be issued travel visas based on their Iroquois documents.

The Iroquois have finished in 4th place behind the US, Canada and Australia in each of the three past World Championships they've competed in.

M'lady.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1927 on: July 18, 2010, 12:22:47 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on July 18, 2010, 11:47:59 AM

Uhh...

what?

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1928 on: July 18, 2010, 12:58:16 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on July 18, 2010, 12:22:47 PM

Uhh...

what?

M'lady.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1929 on: July 18, 2010, 01:53:08 PM »
LOLZ Benicio Sheikh Van Jeremy plays lacrosse.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1930 on: July 18, 2010, 02:17:37 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 18, 2010, 01:53:08 PM
LOLZ Benicio Sheikh Van Jeremy plays lacrosse.

Guess I should've gone with a masked terrorist brandishing a bazooka?
M'lady.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1931 on: July 18, 2010, 06:19:02 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on July 18, 2010, 12:58:16 PM

Uhh...

what?

No, I saw the change. I just didn't understand the reasoning/logic/humor/anything.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1932 on: July 18, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on July 18, 2010, 06:19:02 PM

Uhh...

what?

No, I saw the change. I just didn't understand the reasoning/logic/humor/anything.

I didn't think it was that unfunny. But I'm a dumbass and KSM is comedy some kind of precious metal. Zinc?
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1933 on: July 18, 2010, 06:59:14 PM »

Uhh...

what?

Just figured that the Brits have clear concern of brown-skinned terrorists infiltrating the brown-skinned Iroquois lacross team in order to sneak into their whitebread country, since the Indian passports aren't up to snuff security-wise. 

But since I had to explain it, clearly, it sucked some serious ass.  But I bet you fuckers couldn't see the smudge tool.
M'lady.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1934 on: July 18, 2010, 11:52:26 PM »

Uhh...

what?

So it wasn't just me.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen