News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,863 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #1995 on: July 28, 2010, 10:51:13 PM »
Basil Marceaux = Floyd R. Turbo

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1996 on: July 29, 2010, 09:06:55 AM »
This seems like the right place to link this.  DOOOOOOOOOM!

http://www.infowars.com/the-year-america-dissolved/

I'm building my stockpile of copper and guns and ammo right now.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1997 on: July 29, 2010, 09:10:18 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 29, 2010, 09:06:55 AM

Drudge scares me too, because that's where I saw this.

Welcome to Thunderdome, indeed.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1998 on: July 29, 2010, 09:19:09 AM »

The comment section under that story is a goldmine. 

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1999 on: July 29, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »
Quote from: fiveouts on July 29, 2010, 09:19:09 AM

And these people vote too.

Witness the failure of the American education system.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2000 on: July 29, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »

I somehow think you're implying that I shouldn't be afraid of Hillary Clinton teaming with the ALL-POWERFUL UNITED NATIONS to take away my guns.

Seriously, though, why do I always drive past signs in redneck country saying "Get U.S. out of the UN"? What the hell are they afraid of? Has the United Nations done anything since Korea that implies any kind of ability to enforce anything?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2001 on: July 29, 2010, 09:31:25 AM »
Quote from: SKO on July 29, 2010, 09:28:39 AM

I somehow think you're implying that I shouldn't be afraid of Hillary Clinton teaming with the ALL-POWERFUL UNITED NATIONS to take away my guns.

Seriously, though, why do I always drive past signs in redneck country saying "Get U.S. out of the UN"? What the hell are they afraid of? Has the United Nations done anything since Korea that implies any kind of ability to enforce anything?

The UN is filled with brown people from other countries that don't speak American.  It's pretty obvious why they hate it.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2002 on: July 29, 2010, 09:37:33 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on July 29, 2010, 09:31:25 AM

The UN is filled with brown people from other countries that don't speak American.  It's pretty obvious why they hate it.

Right. But the first time I had someone explain to me that the UN was going to take all of our guns away they simply went blank when I responded with "Right. And who's going to enforce that law?" It's the League of Nations with slightly more street cred.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2003 on: July 29, 2010, 09:40:47 AM »
Quote from: SKO on July 29, 2010, 09:37:33 AM

Right. But the first time I had someone explain to me that the UN was going to take all of our guns away they simply went blank when I responded with "Right. And who's going to enforce that law?" It's the League of Nations with slightly more street cred.

I will not sit idly by while you disparage Woodrow Wilson. That man was one of our finest racist presidents.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2004 on: July 29, 2010, 09:42:28 AM »
I always thought they were just angry because the U.N. tried to impede us from blowing people up all the time. Nothing more nuanced than that. Taking away guns sounds like a red herring.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2005 on: July 29, 2010, 09:49:32 AM »
Quote from: Bort on July 29, 2010, 09:40:47 AM

I will not sit idly by while you disparage Woodrow Wilson. That man was one of our finest racist presidents.

"it is like writing history with lightning. And my only regret is that it is all so terribly true".

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2006 on: July 29, 2010, 10:11:30 AM »
They could just dislike paying $600 million in US taxpayer money every year to provide shitty countries with a platform to bitch about the US and Israel.  $600 million a year can't even buy badass uniforms.  Instead we get this:

BONUS: source is this.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2007 on: July 29, 2010, 10:15:48 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 29, 2010, 10:11:30 AM
They could just dislike paying $600 million in US taxpayer money every year to provide shitty countries with a platform to bitch about the US and Israel.  $600 million a year can't even buy badass uniforms.  Instead we get this:

Is there a facebook group for that?

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2008 on: July 29, 2010, 10:16:49 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on July 29, 2010, 10:11:30 AM

$600 million a year is what the DOD spends on Post-its.

Again, I think my analysis stands.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2009 on: July 29, 2010, 10:17:01 AM »
Quote from: Bort on July 29, 2010, 09:40:47 AM

That's something the NAACP doesn't want you to know.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.