News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,852 )

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2070 on: August 04, 2010, 09:17:23 PM »
QuoteAnd I'll tell you this: If you do build a mosque, I hope somebody blows it up. ... I hope the mosque isn't built, and if it is, I hope it's blown up. And I mean that. ... It's right-wing radicals like me that are going to keep this country safe for you and everyone else from the people who are flying the planes from the country you fled from. If you want to identify with those people, go live with them.
[/quote]

Signed,

Thomas McVeigh

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2071 on: August 04, 2010, 09:33:20 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 04, 2010, 09:17:23 PM
QuoteAnd I'll tell you this: If you do build a mosque, I hope somebody blows it up. ... I hope the mosque isn't built, and if it is, I hope it's blown up. And I mean that. ... It's right-wing radicals like me that are going to keep this country safe for you and everyone else from the people who are flying the planes from the country you fled from. If you want to identify with those people, go live with them.

Signed,

Thomas McVeigh

Timothy's brother?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2072 on: August 04, 2010, 11:02:19 PM »
I love how some people think only Americans died that day.  Pity.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2073 on: August 05, 2010, 12:26:29 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 04, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2074 on: August 05, 2010, 12:28:16 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 05, 2010, 12:26:29 AM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

"Aside from the approximately 2,669 United States casualties, 310 foreign nationals  (excluding the nineteen perpetrators) also perished in the attacks. The following is a list of their nationalities (not accounting for at least some cases of dual-citizenship). By far the foreign country with the largest loss of life was the United Kingdom, with 67 deaths (including the overseas territory of Bermuda). India had 41, South Korea had 28 and Canada and Japan had 24 each. Colombia had seventeen and Jamaica, Mexico and the Philippines had sixteen each. Australia and Germany had eleven each, while Italy had ten."
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2075 on: August 05, 2010, 12:47:46 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 05, 2010, 12:28:16 AM
I love how some people think only Americans died that day.  Pity.

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

"Aside from the approximately 2,669 United States casualties, 310 foreign nationals  (excluding the nineteen perpetrators) also perished in the attacks. The following is a list of their nationalities (not accounting for at least some cases of dual-citizenship). By far the foreign country with the largest loss of life was the United Kingdom, with 67 deaths (including the overseas territory of Bermuda). India had 41, South Korea had 28 and Canada and Japan had 24 each. Colombia had seventeen and Jamaica, Mexico and the Philippines had sixteen each. Australia and Germany had eleven each, while Italy had ten."

310 and not one fucking Irishman in the group?

Nice choice, terrorists.

Edit: United Kingdom, eh? Never mind.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2076 on: August 05, 2010, 12:59:07 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 05, 2010, 12:47:46 AM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

"Aside from the approximately 2,669 United States casualties, 310 foreign nationals  (excluding the nineteen perpetrators) also perished in the attacks. The following is a list of their nationalities (not accounting for at least some cases of dual-citizenship). By far the foreign country with the largest loss of life was the United Kingdom, with 67 deaths (including the overseas territory of Bermuda). India had 41, South Korea had 28 and Canada and Japan had 24 each. Colombia had seventeen and Jamaica, Mexico and the Philippines had sixteen each. Australia and Germany had eleven each, while Italy had ten."

Nice choice, terrorists.

Well, it's technically the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which to some, is the only Ireland you really need.  Although, to be fair, I'm sure you were referring to the brief period of time from 1801 to 1922 when both islands were under the control of the Protestant crown and were collectively known as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.  You might get Éamon de Valera (that's an Irish name?) and Michael Collins spinning in their peat moss graves, though.  But if we really want to get technical, the Republic of Ireland lost 6 countrymen that September morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks#Non-American_casualties

Thanks for the playing though.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2077 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:58 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 05, 2010, 12:59:07 AM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

Nice choice, terrorists.

Well, it's technically the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which to some, is the only Ireland you really need.  Although, to be fair, I'm sure you were referring to the brief period of time from 1801 to 1922 when both islands were under the control of the Protestant crown and were collectively known as the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.  You might get Éamon de Valera (that's an Irish name?) and Michael Collins spinning in their peat moss graves, though.  But if we really want to get technical, the Republic of Ireland lost 6 countrymen that September morning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_September_11_attacks#Non-American_casualties

What does any of this have to do with a Mosque?

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2078 on: August 05, 2010, 01:03:46 AM »

If you can call not being American "living."
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2079 on: August 05, 2010, 01:15:54 AM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 05, 2010, 01:01:58 AM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

Nice choice, terrorists.

Did you read this? http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7174.msg222146#msg222146

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2080 on: August 05, 2010, 01:22:35 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 05, 2010, 01:15:54 AM
Quote from: PenPho on August 05, 2010, 01:01:58 AM

Gil's right...

19 terrorists died too.

Nice choice, terrorists.

Did you read this? http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=7174.msg222146#msg222146

Just the first 6000 words.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2081 on: August 05, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »
Quote from: Eli on August 04, 2010, 04:33:25 PM
Now that Prop 8 has been overturned, I'd like to point how threatened my two-month-old marriage seems, seeing all of these happy gay couples together.

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/08/same-sex_marriage.html

I don't even know why I bothered.  Shut it down!

THI

I'm not even at the two month mark and the luster has fallen off of my sham marriage now.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2082 on: August 05, 2010, 08:39:45 AM »
Quote from: Bort on August 05, 2010, 08:32:12 AM
Now that Prop 8 has been overturned, I'd like to point how threatened my two-month-old marriage seems, seeing all of these happy gay couples together.

THI

I'm not even at the two month mark and the luster has fallen off of my sham marriage now.

You need an anchor baby.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2083 on: August 05, 2010, 08:41:38 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 05, 2010, 08:39:45 AM

THI

You need an anchor baby.

*whips out dong*

Gilgamesh

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2084 on: August 05, 2010, 09:04:46 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 05, 2010, 08:41:38 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 05, 2010, 08:39:45 AM

THI

You need an anchor baby.

*whips out dong*

Dude, babies now?  I mean, 6 year olds were one thing, but babies?