News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck its silent in here.......  ( 607,814 )

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck its silent in here.......
« Reply #2235 on: August 13, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »
Quote from: CT III on August 13, 2010, 09:18:32 AM
Quote from: Bort on August 13, 2010, 09:10:48 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 13, 2010, 08:02:16 AM
Quote from: PANK! on August 12, 2010, 11:06:13 PM
Quote from: CT III on August 12, 2010, 07:34:17 PM
Quote from: PenPho on August 12, 2010, 06:49:52 PM
Quote from: PenPho on August 11, 2010, 05:59:35 PM
Quote from: Wheezer on August 11, 2010, 05:55:55 PM
Brock Landers?

Yet another moment to make this Arizonan beam with pride.

The inevitable overreaction response.

Brad Woodhouse, spokesman for the Democratic National Committee, told CNN that the candidate for a U.S. House seat from Arizona has no standing to judge Obama.

"The son of the worst vice president ever may think he has some wisdom on the job performance of political leaders, but if he thinks a president whose actions have saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed a broken health care system and protected consumers from the risk and greed of Wall Street merits such mention, his analysis is only slightly less ridiculous than his candidacy for public office is," said Woodhouse.

Worst Vice President ever?!?

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

C'mon, what's a little light treason between friends?

Eldridge Gerry also worse.

America has had some shitty vice-presidents; Quayle just couldn't spell "potato" correctly.

Schuyler Colfax is in the running.

BEST VICE PRESIDENT?  Richard Nixon.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2236 on: August 13, 2010, 09:30:55 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 13, 2010, 09:24:52 AM
Brock Landers?

Brad Woodhouse, spokesman for the Democratic National Committee, told CNN that the candidate for a U.S. House seat from Arizona has no standing to judge Obama.

"The son of the worst vice president ever may think he has some wisdom on the job performance of political leaders, but if he thinks a president whose actions have saved the country from a second Great Depression, reformed a broken health care system and protected consumers from the risk and greed of Wall Street merits such mention, his analysis is only slightly less ridiculous than his candidacy for public office is," said Woodhouse.

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

America has had some shitty vice-presidents; Quayle just couldn't spell "potato" correctly.

He did more for clown rights than any other veep in history.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2237 on: August 13, 2010, 09:31:22 AM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on August 13, 2010, 09:24:52 AM
Brock Landers?

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

You mean Nick Dixon?

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2238 on: August 13, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »
Brock Landers?

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

William Rufus DeVane King
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2239 on: August 13, 2010, 11:37:29 AM »
Fucking liberal:

The Republican Party of today is not the party of Jack Kemp and Ronald Reagan that I was once a member of; it stands for nothing except the pursuit of power as an end in itself, with no concern whatsoever for what is right for the country. In a recent interview with The Economist magazine, I characterized the Republicans as the greedy, sociopathic party. I stand by that.

As far as the conservative movement is concerned, I think Russell Kirk and Bill Buckley would be absolutely aghast at the things it stands for today and the people that are acclaimed as its leaders. When clowns like Glenn Beck are its leaders and right-wing bigots pander to ignorant yahoos about a planned mosque in lower Manhattan, I want to be as far away from any such movement as I possibly can. And readers of this blog know what I think of the know-nothing tea party movement, which conservatives have latched onto en masse.
Anyway, I am happy to classify myself, politically, as an independent these days; nothing more, nothing less.

Bruce Bartlett

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2240 on: August 13, 2010, 11:43:31 AM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on August 13, 2010, 11:11:39 AM
Brock Landers?

He's not even close.

Spiro Agnew?

Burr.

William Rufus DeVane King

Hands down winner.  John Nance Garner, who described the job of Vice President of the United States  as "Not worth a bucket of  warm piss".  On the other hand, maybe that qualifies him as the best vice president ever.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2241 on: August 13, 2010, 02:19:24 PM »
One more:

"If there were such a thing as Chapter 11 for politicians, the Republican push to extend the unaffordable Bush tax cuts would amount to a bankruptcy filing. The nation's public debt ... will soon reach $18 trillion." It screams "out for austerity and sacrifice." But instead, the GOP insists "that the nation's wealthiest taxpayers be spared even a three-percentage-point rate increase." David Stockman.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2242 on: August 13, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on August 13, 2010, 02:19:24 PM
One more:

"If there were such a thing as Chapter 11 for politicians, the Republican push to extend the unaffordable Bush tax cuts would amount to a bankruptcy filing. The nation's public debt ... will soon reach $18 trillion." It screams "out for austerity and sacrifice." But instead, the GOP insists "that the nation's wealthiest taxpayers be spared even a three-percentage-point rate increase." David Stockman.

Fred Thompson's commercial equating the expiration of the tax cuts with a tax increase for the person who is watching the commercial is one of the funniest things on TV.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2243 on: August 14, 2010, 07:13:51 AM »
One more:

At this point, I'm being a selfish prick and saying that I don't care who they raise them for as long as my taxes aren't raised at all. If at all, I'd like them lowered.. But just for me, the $2500 Yeti Credit

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2244 on: August 14, 2010, 08:41:27 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 14, 2010, 07:13:51 AM
One more:

At this point, I'm being a selfish prick and saying that I don't care who they raise them for as long as my taxes aren't raised at all. If at all, I'd like them lowered.. But just for me, the $2500 Yeti Credit

I'm on board with the Yeti Credit under certain circumstances:

1. The $2500 has to come out of the defense budget

2. Yeti has to confront a Navy Seal and take the money from his paycheck by force.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2245 on: August 14, 2010, 10:10:09 AM »
Brock Landers?

This whole "worst ever" thing is catching on...

http://rightwingnews.com/2010/08/conservative-bloggers-select-the-25-worst-figures-in-american-history/

QuoteOut of all the gangsters, serial killers, mass murderers, incompetent & crooked politicians, spies, traitors, and ultra left-wing kooks in all of American history -- have you ever wondered who the worst of the worst was? Well, we here at RWN wondered about that, too, and that's why we decided to email more than a hundred bloggers to get their opinions. Representatives from the following 43 blogs responded...

[ list of 43 blogs you've probably never heard of ]

Drumroll...

The 25 Worst Figures in American History According to 43 Right-Wing Internet People You've Never Heard of With Demonstrably Short Attention Spans:

Quote23) Saul Alinsky (7)
23) Bill Clinton (7)
23) Hillary Clinton (7)
19) Michael Moore (7)
19) George Soros (8)
19) Alger Hiss (8)
19) Al Sharpton (8)
13) Al Gore (9)
13) Noam Chomsky (9)
13) Richard Nixon (9)
13) Jane Fonda (9)
13) Harry Reid (9)
13) Nancy Pelosi (9)
11) John Wilkes Booth (10)
11) Margaret Sanger (10)
9) Aldrich Ames (11)
9) Timothy McVeigh (11)
7) Ted Kennedy (14)
7) Lyndon Johnson (14)
5) Benedict Arnold (17)
5) Woodrow Wilson (17)
4) The Rosenbergs (19)
3) Franklin Delano Roosevelt (21)
2) Barack Obama (23)
1) Jimmy Carter (25)

I think this may be dumber than asking the members of NSBB to vote for a Minor League Player of the Year.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2246 on: August 14, 2010, 11:03:06 AM »
So, in the race for History's Greatest Monster, FDR comes out ahead of Timothy McVeigh.

I've been telling people this for years, but now I finally have validation.  Finally.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2247 on: August 14, 2010, 01:40:17 PM »
Nixon tied with Jane Fonda?  He'd be thrilled with that.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2248 on: August 14, 2010, 01:52:05 PM »
Good to see the forced-birth movement pulling together to get Margaret Sanger so high on the list.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2249 on: August 15, 2010, 08:14:50 PM »

No Ted Lilly?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16